Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 12. (Read 141251 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Why does tripuck not stake properly ? It SATs 200% but I have been using poswallet and have not got anywhere near that. I think ita about 10x less.what is going on ! Is anyone else having this problem ?
poswallet most likely does not maximize staking by implementing the 'coin control' feature on the truckcoin wallet. They also take a fee for hosting your wallet. Also truckcoin does not stake at 200% but more like 159% due to increased difficulty levels. Best to download your own wallet if you are going to take this coin seriously too maximize your staking percentages by using coin control to structure your staking blocks into 3500 trucks per stake which will maximize your returns when you find a block.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Why does tripuck not stake properly ? It SATs 200% but I have been using poswallet and have not got anywhere near that. I think ita about 10x less.what is going on ! Is anyone else having this problem ?
Does this coin have any specific usage other than 200% PoS?
TruckCoin is like Bitcoin. Purpose:  Store of value, decentralized currency, and wealth potential. After you are rich then you can go do a lot of nice things for the world. Smiley

PUMP IN PROGESS. Truck presently at 200 sat @ Bittrex.

Investors are waking up!

It seems that many investors are waking up to the fact that a TruckCoin wallet equals a Bitcoin interest bearing, eco minting/high yield staking, annuity. Also being realized is that Truckcoin is not inflationary but deflationary as the vast majority of all coins bought are kept stored in staking wallets, are basically taken off the market, forming, wisely, a large principal, basically inviolable stake hold, spent only in small amounts to give the markets liquidity, while gathering financial power down the weeks and months and then with descretion liquidated for ones pleasure but never to the extent of damaging your money making interest creating principal building machine.
TruckCoin is like Bitcoin. Purpose:  Store of value, decentralized currency, and wealth potential. After you are rich then you can go do a lot of nice things for the world. Smiley

PUMP IN PROGESS. Truck presently at 200 sat @ Bittrex.
TruckCoin is like Bitcoin. Purpose:  Store of value, decentralized currency, and wealth potential. After you are rich then you can go do a lot of nice things for the world. Smiley
i`m out, sold all my trk coins moving on to the next pos coin...
Maybe got out to soon. Looks like some players are positioning for a move to 500 sat plus. Lots of sizable sell orders piling up between 495 and 534 sat. Could be just wishful thinking or that broker group out of the UK could be getting ready to take Truck up again. Truck is a long term hold for me so I won't sell even at 500 sat, well a little, but keep the majority of my principle in tact. I treat it like a long term annuity hold and keep a large balance for principle, interest generation, enough to weather the volitility of this young and crazy market called crypto.
Activity: 798
i`m out, sold all my trk coins moving on to the next pos coin...
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Nice move today on trex
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It's been quiet across the board it seems for old time cryptos.

Nice gains today. Truck up 38% on Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
It's been quiet across the board it seems for old time cryptos.
and we are diving deeeeeeeeep to 38 satoshis...... Huh

Last trade Mar7, 1:25 pm- Bittrex:    128047 units of TRK @ 43 satoshi
Activity: 798
and we are diving deeeeeeeeep to 38 satoshis...... Huh
legendary
Activity: 938
Just point of information / reference.
On linux mint 17.1  I cannot duplicate these blocked transaction errors.

Activity: 153
I have an interesting finding... I've compiled with QT5 and now I have the transactions... but the top menu disappeared.
I have kept the old QT4 version (and recompiled it just in case), and it doesn't have the transactions, but the menu is there. Smiley So far it's not blocking since I can launch one or the other, but it's not really the most elegant thing to do. Smiley
Are you sure the time on the computer is correct ?  
Orphaned transactions are usually due to time being out of sync.
Thanks for the answer but unfortunately yes, the time is correct (and a automatic ntp sync is already triggered when the network comes up).
legendary
Activity: 938
Hi truckers,
I currently have version beta 1.0.0.0 and since the beginning of this version, the transactions don't show at all. I have a balance in the wallet that shows, I'm staking and sometimes the info bubble tells me that I do get rewards, but there are no transactions showing at all. "Unconfirmed" always remain at 0. And when I go to the debug window and type something like getbalance , I get 0. Can you tell me what is wrong?

Are you sure the time on the computer is correct ?  
Orphaned transactions are usually due to time being out of sync.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/254826/how-to-force-a-clock-update-using-ntp

https://help.ubuntu.com/lts/serverguide/NTP.html

The transactions do show up fine when building the same code and running the wallet under Ubuntu 14.04 though.
Well that's interesting because I'm under LUbuntu 14.04 and I'm also building from source. There might be some interaction with a particular version of a package there.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Hi truckers,
I currently have version beta 1.0.0.0 and since the beginning of this version, the transactions don't show at all. I have a balance in the wallet that shows, I'm staking and sometimes the info bubble tells me that I do get rewards, but there are no transactions showing at all. "Unconfirmed" always remain at 0. And when I go to the debug window and type something like getbalance , I get 0. Can you tell me what is wrong?

I have the same problem using my wallet built from source code and running under Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. I'm not sure what the issue is.  The advanced coin control works fine for moving the coins and the balance shows correctly.  It works well enough to do what I want but it is aggravating a bit.  I thought is was just some issue with my system or how I built the wallets.

The transactions do show up fine when building the same code and running the wallet under Ubuntu 14.04 though.
Hi truckers,
Pages:
Jump to: