Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 2. (Read 141212 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

We should all report to moderator,  name infringement & causing confusion.  

There can be only one, original Truckcoin (2014) - here.

They need to rename it to something else..  like FakeTruckcoin.  

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
@Noise23 How's things coming along?  Grin
Just get back from a trip, hope to put up pre-release wallet version soon...

Very good news. I am eagerly waiting for this new wallet. I hope that the demand for truckcoin increase. Very good  Grin Grin
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
That would be great !   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 967
Merit: 1002
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Is there a reason why truckcoin wallet uses so much memory to run? It is using almost 500mb of RAM. Is there a way to lower this so it doesn't hog up my computer's resources?
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
legendary
Activity: 967
Merit: 1002
Thinking of getting into TRK coin. What is a good number of coins to start with to get a stake every 9 or 10 days?
Stake reward is limited to 200 coins max so to get closer to 200% it's better to split coins into smaller blocks.
With current difficulty 2-4k blocks stake reasonably fast.
Thinking of getting into TRK coin. What is a good number of coins to start with to get a stake every 9 or 10 days?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Bring some attention to the TRK/DOGE market.
That will bring more interest to TRK if the Doge market runs tight.

Also cheaper to trade cuz fees paid in doge not satoshi.
legendary
Truckcoin has fallen a lot in value over the last few days. Is me looking like a dump. Someone has forecast the recovery of the coin ?  Embarrassed Embarrassed
I would say a 48% hike in price and 10x volume increase should quallify for a recovery. Truck is still my favorite coin and long term hold.
Watch what happens when Truck gets pulled into atomic cross chain trading. Liquidy problems will be over and virtually unlimited coin flow into Truck is possible.

I agree with you, but the problem is the lack of interest in people to buy Truckcoins. I'm thinking about leaving and sell my coins.   Embarrassed
What is the TOTAL amount of coins?
legendary
Truckcoin has fallen a lot in value over the last few days. Is me looking like a dump. Someone has forecast the recovery of the coin ?  Embarrassed Embarrassed
I would say a 48% hike in price and 10x volume increase should quallify for a recovery. Truck is still my favorite coin and long term hold.
Watch what happens when Truck gets pulled into atomic cross chain trading. Liquidy problems will be over and virtually unlimited coin flow into Truck is possible.

Defintely some nice action today.  Grin
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
legendary
Truckcoin has fallen a lot in value over the last few days. Is me looking like a dump. Someone has forecast the recovery of the coin ?  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Looking forward to "Multisend" and "Lite Stake" features. These will make TRK much more efficient and easier to manage.  Grin

Nice when is the tentative date for this? Also what is "LiteStake"

BTW I am always in search of good POS coins and Deeponion is a new comer that has some neat features. I would recommend my fellow truck holders to give it a look. A nice POS of 10% the first year. Each coin is worth a $1 for now so it adds up quick.
legendary
Looking forward to "Multisend" and "Lite Stake" features. These will make TRK much more efficient and easier to manage.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: