Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 6. (Read 141212 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Thank you for your response. So the earning actually starts after 9 days of getting the coin and wallet being online. Is that correct? What I understand is that higher the number of coins, higher is the chance of earning via staking. Would that be a true statement? I currently have 10k TRK with me.

Thanks,
Leslie
Yes Leslie that is correct. Its like building a mining rig. As you increase your hashing power of your mining rig you are increasing your chances of winning a block. When you develop a Truck principal you are actually creating a btc virtual mining machine. The bigger the principle the more powerful the rig!
I think some owners of truck may not understand that to own Trk is to own a virtual mining rig. As btc increases in value even micro bits of btc will be worth hundreds of dollars a piece maybe even thousands someday. Then everyone will come scurrying to buy up tested and true high interest pos coins like truck. I suggest you buy some more trk now before it gets back up into the 100 plus satoshi range.
Activity: 868
Thank you for your response. So the earning actually starts after 9 days of getting the coin and wallet being online. Is that correct? What I understand is that higher the number of coins, higher is the chance of earning via staking. Would that be a true statement? I currently have 10k TRK with me.

Thanks,
Leslie
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Hello Folks,

I bought TRK few days back and it wallet still says "not mining because you don't have mature coins". How long should I be waiting before the minting starts? I would also like to know how often the staking payout is given for this coin.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Leslie

Hi, coins in the wallet should be over 9 days old to start staking.
Staking payout frequency depends on luck and many factors - network difficulty, block size, etc. - varies greatly.
Activity: 868
Hello Folks,

I bought TRK few days back and it wallet still says "not mining because you don't have mature coins". How long should I be waiting before the minting starts? I would also like to know how often the staking payout is given for this coin.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Leslie
Activity: 213
I think coin trucks have found the right price now.
For now I think it will be stable in 50-60 sathosi ...
Maybe in the next month can reach 100 sathosi ..
Hopefully...

So I see that the Truckcoin crypto eco system is working quite well, i.e. ever increasing value and volume on Cryptopia and NovaExchange.  A beautiful balance between staking/mining/balance/principle and adequate flow back into the market allowing others( fortunate imho) to acquire some of these precious high interest staking, golden goose, money tree like, perpetually self replicating crypto golden nuggets is manifesting. God, I should buy more but I have such a handsome supply now it would not be right to suck up anymore into my private stash. But, I could change my mind ,so go for it guys and gals while prices are still excellent.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
I think coin trucks have found the right price now.
For now I think it will be stable in 50-60 sathosi ...
Maybe in the next month can reach 100 sathosi ..
Hopefully...
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
We are losing out in this market because were not on an exchange with any volume. It sucks because truck is such a good coin that just works. I've been holding since 2014.

We are in know mans land on cryptopia if we were still on bittrex can you imagine the price right now?

also another good one - tekcoin which got screwed by cryptsy ripoff and got stuck on cryptopia also
great news for the new exchange! nova is a small one but i`m sure it will help this coin.
i`m looking for the price to drop at 16 satoshi again to buy back truck coin. hopefully it will happen soon before price is going up to 100 satoshi again!

I'm not sure if we'll see 16 sats again, just saw good buy support till 67 sats today!

Keep on truckin'  Grin

Yeah it's very unlikely drop to 16 sat again.
It was caused by Bittrex traders huge panic dump, now these coins changed hands and there is no reason for dump anymore.

I think on the long run Bittrex delisting is a good thing for TRK.
Bittrex is unreliable crap, they were always killing coin value with that dumb delisting warnings.
Other exchanges maybe smaller but they don't delist coins that meet their requirements and definitely have better opportunities for steady growth.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
great news for the new exchange! nova is a small one but i`m sure it will help this coin.
i`m looking for the price to drop at 16 satoshi again to buy back truck coin. hopefully it will happen soon before price is going up to 100 satoshi again!

I'm not sure if we'll see 16 sats again, just saw good buy support till 67 sats today!

Keep on truckin'  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
it's great news, truckcoin have more exchange. Hope with two exchange so trade volume can increase too. Any other stake pool?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

"Blockchain bootstrap file for faster initial sync: http://downloads.truckcoin.net/trkbootstrap.tar.gz (updated March 06, 2016)"

so i downloaded the new wallet and the bootstrap and got only 45% of the sync via bootstrap. is that real? i mean is it possible that more than 50% of the coin transaction have been made in the last year?

anyway, someone has idea how to speed the sync?

thanks!

Uploaded fresh TRK blockchain for Linux here - http://downloads.truckcoin.net/trk_linux_blockchain_1022527.tar.gz
But it will work for Linux only, i don't have synced Windows blockchain at the moment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

"Blockchain bootstrap file for faster initial sync: http://downloads.truckcoin.net/trkbootstrap.tar.gz (updated March 06, 2016)"

so i downloaded the new wallet and the bootstrap and got only 45% of the sync via bootstrap. is that real? i mean is it possible that more than 50% of the coin transaction have been made in the last year?

anyway, someone has idea how to speed the sync?

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
What happened to the Truckcoin vote at Novaexchange?
Reached 250 votes and now in "Processing..." status (see near the bottom of voting list).
I guess they are syncing the wallet now, hope it will be added soon.

Hood to hear. Smiley
legendary
Reached 250 votes and now in "Processing..." status (see near the bottom of voting list).
I guess they are syncing the wallet now, hope it will be added soon.
Activity: 670
Merit: 511
legendary
I doubt that. Have no idea who that megadouble guy is, he never tried to contact me or something, does not look legit at all.
Topic started May 07, topicstarter last active: May 08 LOL
thanks downlod the blockchain now
I bought one amount of TRK. how I get 200% interest  Huh

Just wait until the coins in your wallet are over 9 days old then keep the wallet online as much as possible, it will start producing new coins eventually Smiley

If i save 8000 TRK in my wallet, how much profit will i get in one month?

Up to 1300 TRK. It depends on many factors, can't be calculated.

I saw in the OP, there is a block POS reward limit of 200 TRK.

Yes but if blocks split wisely it's still possible to get close to full 200% reward Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: