Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 3. (Read 141212 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good luck - looks very interesting
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Does the wallet have to be opened 24/7 or will the stakes be minted next time I open the wallet?  Also, if a stake was not confirmed and time has passed do I lose that stake?  In other words is there any way to get it confirmed?

You don't have to keep the wallet opened 24/7 but the longer you keep it online the bigger chance to stake.
If a stake was not confirmed that means your stake was not accepted by network and there is no way to get it confirmed. This block will re-stake again, coinage not lost.

Ok so I gather if I'm offline I won't earn a stake in absence.  I'll keep it open 24/7.  It's on a dedicated cheap laptop.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Does the wallet have to be opened 24/7 or will the stakes be minted next time I open the wallet?  Also, if a stake was not confirmed and time has passed do I lose that stake?  In other words is there any way to get it confirmed?

You don't have to keep the wallet opened 24/7 but the longer you keep it online the bigger chance to stake.
If a stake was not confirmed that means your stake was not accepted by network and there is no way to get it confirmed. This block will re-stake again, coinage not lost.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Very nice to see the active community of Truckcoin. I hope it stays that way for a long time.

Perhaps someone can market TRK to truck enthusiasts and get them on board. Wink We certainly have the platform to manage the truck community at Crypto-city. Just imagine, truck videos, truck photos, truck blogs. All truck stuff all the time:

https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/trk-truck-coin/
ACK! Rookie move, been staking for my first 9 days only to find just 200 coins for my ONE stack of TRK coins.  DUH, need to read better...
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
1914....really?

Anyways, this is one of the coin that I feel happy holding. yes the community is quite active and I guess with time this will get better and better. If there are any folks who are looking for some good POS coin, I would say this is the one you should go for. This is stable and profitable.

Take care....

Yes. Just see the start date of the first Truckcoin ad post on BitcoinTalk. 7/24/2014. Since that time I believe in this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.

----
Versions is welcome to swing by too!
If I have TRK coins staking then send additional coins to the wallet, will the staking coins age reset?  Assuming I do not stack.

thanks
legendary
Very nice to see the active community of Truckcoin. I hope it stays that way for a long time. Congratulations to the developer who has maintained the coin since 1914.

Must be an immortal. LoL  Grin
Activity: 868
1914....really?

Anyways, this is one of the coin that I feel happy holding. yes the community is quite active and I guess with time this will get better and better. If there are any folks who are looking for some good POS coin, I would say this is the one you should go for. This is stable and profitable.

Take care....
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
Very nice to see the active community of Truckcoin. I hope it stays that way for a long time. Congratulations to the developer who has maintained the coin since 1914.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
That's great news. After this we, need to focus marketing and real usage. Smiley

BTW: Could you change the port numbers for this release? People that are already running the Hyperstake wallet at the same time is likely to have port conflict issues. ... and if you could include multisend that'd be fantastic! Smiley

I think changing port numbers is not a good idea.
Don't remember the details but Presstab did change ports with early HYP release and it caused some troubles with coin network/connectivity so he was forced to change ports back to the original ones.
So it's better to keep port numbers untouched, just set different ports in .conf file if running both coins on the same machine.
That's a known bug in classic qtcode :
Change default port number and wallet only allows outgoing connections, same as listen=0.
Orbitcoin 1.6.0.0. seem the have fixed that bug maybe you can port the connection manager to Truck ?
legendary
Activity: 967
Merit: 1002
That's great news. After this we, need to focus marketing and real usage. Smiley

BTW: Could you change the port numbers for this release? People that are already running the Hyperstake wallet at the same time is likely to have port conflict issues. ... and if you could include multisend that'd be fantastic! Smiley

I think changing port numbers is not a good idea.
Don't remember the details but Presstab did change ports with early HYP release and it caused some troubles with coin network/connectivity so he was forced to change ports back to the original ones.
So it's better to keep port numbers untouched, just set different ports in .conf file if running both coins on the same machine.
Activity: 213
I'm staking HYP and TRK on the same machine too, the wallet works great btw I'm just curious what are these 140-150trk stake rewards ? I thought it's a fixed 200 TRK like on hyp 1k. How is it calculated ?
Stake reward is 200%/year limited to 200 coins per block max, 140-150trk stake rewards are normal 200% rewards.

Just to clarify, its 200% year MAX... it doesn't mean its the actualized rate.  Presently its lower.

After playing around with many block sizes I have been getting 200 trk reward per block almost 100% of the time with coin controlled block sizes ranging between 3400-3600.
legendary
Activity: 938
I'm staking HYP and TRK on the same machine too, the wallet works great btw I'm just curious what are these 140-150trk stake rewards ? I thought it's a fixed 200 TRK like on hyp 1k. How is it calculated ?
Stake reward is 200%/year limited to 200 coins per block max, 140-150trk stake rewards are normal 200% rewards.

Just to clarify, its 200% year MAX... it doesn't mean its the actualized rate.  Presently its lower.

Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I say Hello :)
This project has been started several years ago, but has it succeeded?
I want to know How much is PoS reward?
legendary
200 is the cap.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Pages:
Jump to: