Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia - page 39. (Read 141246 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Can someone provide an updated bootstrap, I am having a very difficult time syncing.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Hey, noise23

Or anyone that know how to make your sig text hot? Is it some type of html code?
If so, please give an example. Thank-you in advance!

Peace, Dennis

Maybe something like this:
Code:
[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716182.0/][color=blue]★[/color] TruckCoin [TRK] Pure PoS - 200% APR [color=blue]★[/color][/b]

TruckCoin [TRK] Pure PoS - 200% APR

Hey, Lightsplasher

Thanks, that worked! Been racking my brains out, trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. I was close, but no cigar!  Grin
Slightly different than regular html code, though not much difference.
Thanks again, Lightsplasher!

Peace, Dennis
It's BBcode. Most forum softwares use it now. A bit simpler than HTML, and a zillion references on google. If you know the name Cheesy
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Hey, noise23

Or anyone that know how to make your sig text hot? Is it some type of html code?

Peace, Dennis

Code:
[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716182.0/][color=blue]★[/color] TruckCoin [TRK] Pure PoS - 200% APR [color=blue]★[/color][/b]

Hey, Lightsplasher

Thanks, that worked! Been racking my brains out, trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. I was close, but no cigar!  Grin
Slightly different than regular html code, though not much difference.
Thanks again, Lightsplasher!

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 371
Hey, noise23

Peace, Dennis

Code:

Hey, noise23

Peace, Dennis
Well, just visited our truck coin facebook page and no one has posted there since January 6th.
Let's get twitter and facebook active again! At least the facebook TruckCoin group page.
Post at least something you like about Truck coin. If you have a facebook account let your
friends and family know about your interest in Truck coin. Post in your timeline that you posted
something there! The more curiosity we can generate, the better. If I can figure out how to edit
my profile and put links in my posts. That is another way to generate some interest in Truck coin.
When we post in other Bitcointalk threads and they see links back to this thread. Might get a few
more people interested in Truck coin. Sorry, I have not learned how to do it, but I will. I see plenty of
other users with links to their favorite crypto coins. It is a marketing tool, lets use it.

Peace, Dennis
Well here is my donation to the development fund.
Use it wisely!  Wink

Date: 7/26/2015 21:29
To: pRcEYJjZRoeCkyjG9jejM1HfLLdQDq6HTT
Debit: -50000.00 TRK
Transaction fee: -0.00003 TRK
Net amount: -50000.00003 TRK
Transaction ID: cd6eb79740a46eb88400842125738187a7a48852de75cc990c76d5877ea5dd54

I checked twitter from OP link, not been very active there. I will check out the facebook link
and see what's up with that. We have links in twitter and facebook, just have to start using
them and get them more active for starters. Will look into other options as well.

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 483
Well I think it's proper time to buy before the rocket launch. I will support promotion fund too.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Well i just donated to Noise's promotion fund Everyone feel free to do the same Wink

Also Good Idea's on How to Promote TRK are needed feel free to share those as well Smiley
I agree with you, Biomech!

Promotion and marketing, should be our main focus! Let's get some ideas out here on how we can market and promote TRK.
We need to create a buzz, to get more investors, aka wallet holders. I will bet most alt coin users have not heard of our wonderful coin!
We need to build our community base up. More people getting involved, creates more buzz and ideas. Coin price is stable, has good ROI
My coins mint/stake like clockwork. I am a Truckillionaire, bought half a million last year at 43 satoshi. Have 1.4 mil, now, not a bad ROI,
over the past year. Sold some of my stakes every so often, to lower my initial investment costs. Hard to get them kind of returns in the
real financial world. Alt coins are my retirement income. Definitely do not trust banks and brokers! If you let them get their hands on your
money, it surely will disappear! Does Trk have a #tag for TRK? A tweet every now and then could generate some curiousness. Maybe a
FaceBook altcoin group. Millions of visitors everyday at those media sites.  Grin   I think it would be a couple  of good places to start
generating some buzz. If we could get this to go viral, then we would all be real happy!  Cheesy  I am sure some of us have Twitter and FaceBook
accounts. So let's start rocking and rolling!

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I've really not weighed in on this with an opinion, just some general comments. So, now I am.

First, fixed interest with a cap works great, look at TRK's descendant, HYP. Also, on a high POS coin with unlimited or near unlimited supply going forward, over time the price per unit SHOULD drop, but the inflation should offset this. It also gives people great and small the incentive to SAVE and have that investment working for them. yes, HYP is worth ~300 sats, but with the production from a moderate stash, that is still quite profitable. Vegas, i think you are focused too narrowly on the per-unit price rather than the overall production.

OTOH, a NVCS style inflation control, such as TEK, also works well. Stated invflation of TEK is 500% APR. In reality it's quite a bit less than that overall because most holders are not withholding their staking opportunities to find that sweet spot in the difficulty. Those that are, are well rewarded individually, but have little overall impact on actual production. Both systems work quite well.

Proof of Stake coins have two inflation control mechanisms. One is the mechanics of the coin, HYP/TRK style or NVCS. The other is that "mining" is based on the size of your wallet. This inherent mitigation tends to attract users who are NOT going to dump, but simply take a bit of profit from time to time, and this keeps the prices relatively stable once the market determines what stable should be. Given the timeframes, I think most have done pretty well except for complete gimmicks like snoballs.

My opinion is the mechanics of TRK should remain as they are, and promotion be the focus.
Activity: 445
Well keeping this thread active and at the top of the altcoim/announcements has made a massive difference. Greece is also looking for safe places to store their money. Thanks for the greek translation. Truck is doing amazing on Bittrex today. Lets keep this thread active guys!! I will be buying more Truck as I have ALWAYS held truck since nearly the beginning. When you buy, it raises attention to other investors.

I think promotion and positive attention will have more impact then technical features.
Traders mostly only care about volume and dynamics and don't care at all about whatever features or tech stuff is included in the package.

In line with this :
Price as always is a matter of supply and demand.
Activity: 445
Are we not forgetting something ?
TRK does have inflations control !
It is the same as HYP if I am not mistaken, capping + diff + max. blocks/day.
Have a look at HYP block explorer and tell me if it does not work great.

So what are the benefits to switch to a different inflation control like TEK has ?

The greatest flaw in proposed control like TEK (and maybe HYP too) is that it gives full control to just a few big holders to dictate interest rate to whatever they like.
The impact of it can be clearly seen with TEK.

Why not using coin supply to adjust interest rate ?
That's how it is done in the real world, current network load or diff does not makes much sense in that way.
It would give a few big holders no opportunity to control the interest rate.
Also it would give a smooth and steady adjustment of interest rate.
It would remove rapid/strong fluctuations, if you look at the graphs on HYP explorer there is a lot of noise on the base line besides from some bigger fluctuations.
( noise = fluctuation of network diff not to be confused with noise23 )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135310.new#new the greek trk translation is here. anyone that wants to send me a bounty for my work please contact me via pm.

Thank you much for your work!  I might of bumped Bittrex a bit raising your bounty.  Cheesy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Well keeping this thread active and at the top of the altcoim/announcements has made a massive difference. Greece is also looking for safe places to store their money. Thanks for the greek translation. Truck is doing amazing on Bittrex today. Lets keep this thread active guys!! I will be buying more Truck as I have ALWAYS held truck since nearly the beginning. When you buy, it raises attention to other investors.

Activity: 483
Ya, these are just ideas, thats all it is. At the end of the day, dev gets to make final decision. Im ok with that. Maybe Noise likes some of my suggestions , maybe none. Thats ok. Just trying to support the coin. For the record there have only been 2 devs Ive been agressive towards. 1 was Noise, and I made a mistake and appologised. The other dev , well most of you know who it is, I hate with a passion, and many others do too. For the most part I get along with pretty much everyone in crypto, and I go out of my way to support good solid honest devs anyway I can. Im man enough to admit when ive made a mistake and offer a sincere apology.

Vegas

Well said! Thank you for the support Noise23 as a solid dev. Not every man can admit his mistakes. I really appreciate this.
I voted for the 50-200% variable.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ya, these are just ideas, thats all it is. At the end of the day, dev gets to make final decision. Im ok with that. Maybe Noise likes some of my suggestions , maybe none. Thats ok. Just trying to support the coin. For the record there have only been 2 devs Ive been agressive towards. 1 was Noise, and I made a mistake and appologised. The other dev , well most of you know who it is, I hate with a passion, and many others do too. For the most part I get along with pretty much everyone in crypto, and I go out of my way to support good solid honest devs anyway I can. Im man enough to admit when ive made a mistake and offer a sincere apology.

Vegas
It was just a few months ago, that TRK was down to about 40+ satoshi and getting threatened with delisting by Bittrex.
Now it has been up around 190 satoshi, that is a 400% increase, is it not Vegas? Cannot be sure where it is currently,
since wallet and market is currently disabled at Bittrex. By the way Rate coin only shot up a 100% after fork.
Vegas, you should start your own coin with all of your parameters! Instead of telling devs, how they should run their coins!
Then you can brag and tell all of them, they should have listened to you  Grin  Sorry, I'm BAD!  Cheesy
In all kidding a side, your idea of more community involvement to get noticed on BitCoinTalk board is a good suggestion!
Come up with some more ideas on how we should promote TRK. Twitter might be a good place to start, maybe Facebook too.
Not sure if Bittrex has a troll box, never really checked it out. C-cex has a good troll box, maybe even get listed there.
But, would need daily volume of .2 BTC. Cryptsy wouuld still be the better choice, to get listed at. As low volume does not
currently seem to be an issue there.

Peace, Dennis
Yes I do remember giving you a hard time for changing the POS. I do apologize. I was wrong.After many more months experience in crypto, I see that money supply is VERY important, and that it must be in check. I understand now your reasons for the change. So, if you have no plans to implament master nodes, or reduce coin supply, or do a makeover on the wallet, what are your ideas? Truck is already on Bittrex, in my mind the best exchange to be on.

Vegas

Should I believe my eyes? Vegas admitting he was wrong? Noooo! that cannot be right! Just giving you a hard time.
Glad to see you can admit once in a while you might have been wrong. noise23, I voted for the 50-200% variable.
Also, I do not think inflation is out of control, maybe a little tweak would be good. Maybe talk to some of the TekHeads,
and find out how they got listed at Cryptsy. Maybe, presstab has some suggestions too. Just some plain spreading the word about TRK
could not hurt. Maybe a faucet, to get to new coin holders involved? I would donate a 100k towards some kind of giveaway.
Maybe a mystery donations to new TRK wallets, or even a raffle of some kind? Anyone else have any ideas?

Peace, Dennis

completely agreed. also would you be willing to help with the translation bounty that will bring more exposure to our coin?

I'm willing to help with the Greek translation bounty, I can't chip in much but pm me TRK, HBN, HYP, XMG, XQN address or a combination and I'll send a donation if and when things get done.  I'm very tired of watching the way big banks and politicians are dealing with the debt crisis.  At least there is no mortgage attached to TRK investment.  Wink  (I'll be out travelling for the next few weeks though so it may take some time for payment)
Pages:
Jump to: