Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 11. (Read 76984 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
You might have your reasons why you want Travis's coin to fail,
I don't want his coin to fail, it is going to fail quite fine without me. I'm just trying to minimise the fallout from yet another crapcoin shambles.

but shouldnt you at least give him some credit for doing this venture with his real identity?
Travis Mitchell exhibits all the hallmarks of narcissistic personality disorder with delusions of grandeur. He doesn't get credit for living out his delusions. He's not being honest about his identity, he wants you to know he is a big and powerful businessman with a hot ex-model sharpshooter wife who drives an expensive marque car he couldn't spell right.

This isn't him doing you a favour, this is him living out his fantasies of fame and fortune and power. He's not thinking the long game because in his mind he will always succeed, even when his past coin projects have failed it is always someone else's fault. If he's already walked away from failed coins that his identity was known on, what makes you think he's worried about this one going turtle when he's already laying the foundation of blame being down to dark forces who are out to get him and crush his coin.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Sure, pm me your telephone number.

k, lets schedule a meeting. I am currently at work, but am available tomorrow between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm EST. We can go to google hangouts and chat there.

This way if other members of the community, and/or the dev, want to join that hangout they can also do so.

Would that work with your schedule?

btw, I defer to MitchellMint on this question of schedule for a public hangout.

For the case of cryptodevil and I, I am happy to meet on a private hangout to prove to him that I am a real person and not some sock puppet account. Nothing more and nothing less. Can't do it at while at work. Sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
cryptodevil, you must remember one thing. Inherently all coins have a risk that the dev can be bad, dump and bail. There are dev attributes that contribute or mitigates the risk - lets call it dev stats. Dev stats is an important risk indicator. Most coins have anonymous devs which places a high risk value against that indicator. Those are the coins with the biggest risk of a bad dev that dumps and bails. The Trust dev made his identity public. This is a mitigating factor for the dev stats risk indicator. In addition, the dev's previous work and track record further reduces the value of the dev stats risk indicator. He will be well aware that if he lies, deceives, dumps, bails or does anything wrong his ass is on the line and the L will know where to get him. This places Trust at a lower risk than the other countless coins with anon devs. It is not to say that a venture cannot fail even if the dev identity is known. It is just that the risk is lower in such a case that the dev stats indicator would be the trigger of it. What does have a big impact is if people spread fudd which can have a big impact on a coin as well and could very well be the trigger of a failure.

You might have your reasons why you want Travis's coin to fail, but shouldnt you at least give him some credit for doing this venture with his real identity? Do you really think there is a bigger risk of this dev scamming than an anonymous dev? Perhaps you should rather attack those coins with the anon devs.
legendary
k, lets schedule a meeting. I am currently at work, but am available tomorrow between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm EST. We can go to google hangouts and chat there.

No, I'll call you, on the telephone, my expense. You're online now, I'll call you at your work, you don't even have to give me your home number, isn't that convenient.
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
the price made me sad.

This way if other members of the community, and/or the dev, want to join that hangout they can also do so.

Would that work with your schedule?
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
Blacklist is the fatal error.
legendary
What do you think cryptodevil?

What do I think? I think you're a sock-puppet account.
Nope, I am a really real person. Want to give me a call? We can set up a google chat. Smiley
legendary

What do I think? I think you're a sock-puppet account.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
da to moon Grin I wish
legendary
Quote from: cryptodevil
You do know he is talking about creating an app for blacklisting coins, right? Who gets to decide whether a coin in a wallet address should be blacklisted? Ask him that.

The community will.

What if some of the community agree and some don't? Who actually has their finger on the trigger of coin destruction?

Are you suggesting that you'll leave it to a democratic vote? You *do* know that scientific research has proven in multiple tests that people are more likely to choose to take someone else's wealth away even if it means they don't make as much gain themselves?

So what happens when you are offering a route for them to take someone else's wealth away and the result makes their coins more valuable?
So far MitchellMint has proven how a TRUST worthy community might be able to assist law enforcement in tracking down an address of interest (and thereby answering another of your previous questions).

No he didn't. I asked how exactly there was supposed to be a magical difference between a Law Enforcement blockchain interrogation script and one put together by a competent member of Joe Public.

He never replied, he just insists that LE will be able to track the 'bad guys' transactions because it sounds good.

You do know he is talking about creating an app for blacklisting coins, right? Who gets to decide whether a coin in a wallet address should be blacklisted? Ask him that.

LOL, its a p2p network, its not possible to blacklist coins, in fact, you are forced to receive coins sent to you!

What he meant was that if he ever found the address running that bot (btw he's down to 4 last I heard) he was not going to provide them with services for moving to the new blockchain through his portal; a year from now.

In addition, he's been asking  that the/those individual/s come forward and start helping the coin instead of hurting it. Anyone can write such a portal (commonly known as multi-pool portals as I am sure you are aware) and provide a back door for those coins to enter into the new blockchain; even against the will of the dev (sorry MitchellMint).

If there is a gradual transition between block chains (the fact that we don't have to carry blockchain bloat being one of my favorite features of this coin as it is already), then a lot of these issues can be mitigated by defining Trusted address (or Taddys in TrustPlus terms).

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
So far MitchellMint has proven how a TRUST worthy community might be able to assist law enforcement in tracking down an address of interest (and thereby answering another of your previous questions).

No he didn't. I asked how exactly there was supposed to be a magical difference between a Law Enforcement blockchain interrogation script and one put together by a competent member of Joe Public.

He never replied, he just insists that LE will be able to track the 'bad guys' transactions because it sounds good.

The community will.
legendary

legendary
I want to thank everyone for the "Wallet Audit" Last Night.  I have a good idea who they are since they tried to talk with me on IRC.  My simple message to them was, "We will be ready the next time."

I have bigger sights than just selling on Crypto Markets.  Crypto markets give the investor the opportunity to fund projects.  I am working large fortune 500 partnerships, but these companies have nothing to partnership to.  THUS, we need a corporate entity.  Its our franchise to the big leagues.

Proof --->  https://twitter.com/WesternUnion/statuses/487587533128085506

Oh Travis, I think you've lost the plot on this one. I know you struggle to understand the complexities of law, you know the simple difference between slander and libel, but surely you understand what fraudulent misrepresentation means?
Fine, whatever, I tried.

See you on the flip-side people. I'll be back to give my genuine commiserations in due course.

Hey, cryptodevil, (guess your name is derived from playing devil's advocate?) the beauty of the open source community is that the coin will never really die so long as someone is willing to maintain the code. That is one of the beauties of the AltCoin community in general. Much like the flavours of the linux OS, these coins all have their own "flavour" and survive so long as someone (that is, anyone) maintains/updates them.

This coin's founding principles and potential are something that I truly support. If you don't think there is safety in this coin then you are mistaken.

It's community is full of knowledgeable, experienced, and TRUST worthy people. In fact, if something were to ever go awry with MitchellMint, I promise to help maintain the code and work with any members of the community, friends, and colleagues that also value the coin's principles and potential to make sure it doesn't die.

I sincerely hope you will join this community in earnest as you seem to have had prior experience with other coins and seem like you could be another asset to this community.

I sincerely hope you will reconsider your stance on this coin. - Sergio
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013

That's not proof of anything other than MitchellMint's continued attempts to deceive you all.

Western Union don't have a person sitting on Twitter who you also get to have telephone conversations with about business!

FFS, the "You are welcome" response is just their standard reply to someone tweeting a 'thank you for . . .' message to them.

Try it.

Classic if this works!!
Imma try
legendary

That's not proof of anything other than MitchellMint's continued attempts to deceive you all.

Western Union don't have a person sitting on Twitter who you also get to have telephone conversations with about business!

FFS, the "You are welcome" response is just their standard reply to someone tweeting a 'thank you for . . .' message to them.

Try it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I want to thank everyone for the "Wallet Audit" Last Night.  I have a good idea who they are since they tried to talk with me on IRC.  My simple message to them was, "We will be ready the next time."

I have bigger sights than just selling on Crypto Markets.  Crypto markets give the investor the opportunity to fund projects.  I am working large fortune 500 partnerships, but these companies have nothing to partnership to.  THUS, we need a corporate entity.  Its our franchise to the big leagues.

Proof --->  https://twitter.com/WesternUnion/statuses/487587533128085506

Wow. This is big.  

https://twitter.com/GlobalFuzeInc/status/487590663845068800

Retweet !

retweet and retweet, and when you think you do your part, start retweet again  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: