Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 7. (Read 76963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Give the dev a break to do his thing and stop with your hate speech.

LOL. Seriously, I actually laughed out loud.

The 'dev' of this coin *is* doing his thing, which is to make bizarre claims about why the coin isn't going anywhere and you lot lap it up, allowing him to continue making bizarre claims about the next round of coin sell-offs and the next round . . . .and the next.

There is no hate in my speech, I am challenging fallacious argument with reason. You are the ones being lied to, but not by me. Why would you accuse me of being the bad guy in this, because my posts cause more sell off? Ladies and Gents, I've got bad news for you, there is nothing in this coin project that would indicate there is going to be anything other then sell-off occurring if the dev keeps on posting bizarre claims about buy-high-sell-low bots.

Again, your concerns have been noted. Let the people make their own decisions. There is nothing more you can add. The only thing you are achieving is causing more harm by the price going down every time you post fud. Leave it now because you say the same thing over and over. Everyone can read and read your concerns the first time you posted them. Let the people make their own decisions based on their risk appetite. If you are correct fine if you are wrong fine. Let it be now.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Give the dev a break to do his thing and stop with your hate speech.

LOL. Seriously, I actually laughed out loud.

The 'dev' of this coin *is* doing his thing, which is to make bizarre claims about why the coin isn't going anywhere and you lot lap it up, allowing him to continue making bizarre claims about the next round of coin sell-offs and the next round . . . .and the next.

There is no hate in my speech, I am challenging fallacious argument with reason. You are the ones being lied to, but not by me. Why would you accuse me of being the bad guy in this, because my posts cause more sell off? Ladies and Gents, I've got bad news for you, there is nothing in this coin project that would indicate there is going to be anything other then sell-off occurring if the dev keeps on posting bizarre claims about buy-high-sell-low bots.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
His answers are nonsensical. He is destroying this coin in front of your very eyes.

Cryptodevil, You are destroying the coin in front of everyones eyes. Give the dev a break to do his thing and stop with your hate speech. The price is low already. Give it a chance.

Are you going to continue until you have driven the price to 1 sat? You have done enough damage already. Give the dev the chance to prove himself. Lets see how things will pan out. Your concerns have been noted. Let the community make their own decision and choices from here on forward. This is venture capital. Everyone is aware of the risks of being involved with crypto coins.
legendary
I personally have been

Let me stop you there. You are about to do what you frequently do, which is claim something that runs contrary to reason and without evidence. There may be market manipulation but you are the one claiming it is a bot and, more importantly one that is buying high and selling low, which is counter-intuitive to anything other than some nefarious plan by somebody to throw thousands of dollars away for no good reason other than to, as you claim, 'destroy' your coin.

If I buy multiple blocks, the Market creates a Buy and sell-wall that is executed 30 minutes later.
What do you mean the market creates a Buy and Sell wall that is executed 30 minutes later? That's a meaningless statement. What 'walls' exist? A 'wall' is when someone posts a large buy OR sell order to either create a floor to lift the coin or a ceiling to stop the coin from rising while they try to accumulate more coins below that price. If there existed a large buy at 100 Satoshi and a large sell at 120 satoshi, that is simply normal profit-taking trading, not a 'wall'. What is more, you are asserting that it is the other way around! That there are buys high and sells low!

Falsely accusing someone of fixing a market is a crime.  I will not expose myself to that.

Dude, your lack of knowledge and understanding regarding the law has already been highlighted, but let me remind you again of another aspect of it, crypto markets are not regulated, there is no law being broken even if you are intentionally manipulating the trading market.

Besides, if you have sufficient reason to believe that somebody is guilty of anything, even if it turned out they were not, as long as your written statement can be shown to not have been derived from malicious intent, you're not guilty of Libel either. It's not against the law to make an honest mistake when making an assertion about a fact you had reason to believe was true.

The night I audited the coin, there was an individual with a username that has not sent in an address.
So? I'm sure there are plenty of people who once were and who are no longer, in your IRC channel list who lost interest in the coin or, at the very least, lost interest in playing your bizarre game of 'conspiracy'. This is not evidence of any sort.

when I bring unfavorable news, there is a dump immediately, forcing the coin lower.  
Guess what? That's *exactly* what happens in trading markets. You post bad news, people are going to dump before others do. So that's not evidence of anything either.

The person I suspect had a grand argument about Bot use and how blackballing a wallet is illegal.
Again, I don't hold any of your absurd coin and I'll willingly challenge your claims towards the right to blackball a cryptocurrency wallet. In fact, any dev that starts talking about blackballing wallets is essentially taking a huge stinking dump all over the future of his currency. You want to play central-bank? You want to hold the threat of disapproval-resulting-in-user-wallet-blackballing over people? No wonder your coin is being treated like a pariah, because you haven't the slightest clue how much damage the mere discussion of such things does to a, supposedly, decentralised coin.

You don't even have any evidence such a thing was happening yet you were discussing blackballing a wallet?

VRC had *every* reason to blackball-by-proxy (blockchain rollback fork) after the Mintpal hack, every reason, yet look at the crap they have received for doing so. You want to make unfounded allegations about piddly little amount of your coin and discuss blackballing wallets for it?

BitTrex is not releasing the person responsible for these transactions, but confirm the bot exists.
Please post evidence of Bittrex acknowledging the existence of a buy-high-sell-low bot in your market. I have already spoken to them about it and they certainly did not confirm such a thing. This seems like your usual "I spoke to  . . . .about . . . ." false-association fallacy whereby you assert a condition exists solely on the basis that you spoke to another party about the subject, but you omit to clarify that the other party certainly did not confirm anything of the sort.

Let me remind you what they said to me when I enquired about your buy-high-sell-low bot:
My IP has been scanned a couple times and the accusations of my involvement have stopped.
Your IP has been scanned? WTF are you talking about, that's meaningless.

I have also tweeted both sets of news, good and bad.  The bot responds to news, suggesting human intelligence.  
It suggests that people are selling coins when they hear bad news and buying them if they hear good news. That's called market forces, that's what traders do. No bots needed.

I do not feel right about keeping that profit if people think I made the bot.
Travis, you claimed the bot was buying high and selling low, you'd have a surplus of BTC, not TRUST. If a buy-high-sell-low bot existed (which there is no evidence it does), anyone and everyone could buy its sells and sell into its buys until it eventually bankrupted its owner.

Do you have a second round of questions?

No, we're still on the first round because your answers make no sense and you have still failed to present evidence of your claimed buy-high-sell-low bot.

I have to say I have never seen a Dev answer questions so directly and with what seems honesty and good will toward investors......
Are you even reading what he is writing? His answers are nonsensical. He is destroying this coin in front of your very eyes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
cryptodevil, hahahahaha, die)  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
OK we will do it here.

I personally have been purchasing BitTrex coins at the first Sell block, almost immediately after I purchase, the block comes back.  If I buy multiple blocks, the Market creates a Buy and sell-wall that is executed 30 minutes later.  It has been happening again and again for the past 5 days.  Evidence of this activity exists in the Trade History.

I have four addresses that I threatened to not use in the new block chain for 2015.  I am not going to release those addresses to the public, in the instance I am wrong.  Falsely accusing someone of fixing a market is a crime.  I will not expose myself to that.

The night I audited the coin, there was an individual with a username that has not sent in an address.  They don't support the coin and when I bring unfavorable news, there is a dump immediately, forcing the coin lower.  I have created a separate buyers group to help me monitor the IRC usernames.  

The person I suspect had a grand argument about Bot use and how blackballing a wallet is illegal.  Their IP address has been recorded and I am watching their activity closely.  BitTrex is not releasing the person responsible for these transactions, but confirm the bot exists.

People have been searching for bot using the man in the middle technique.  My IP has been scanned a couple times and the accusations of my involvement have stopped.

I have also tweeted both sets of news, good and bad.  The bot responds to news, suggesting human intelligence.  

My Trade record of TRUST on BitTrex will be public record.  There have been accusations that I created the bot to buy coins at a discounted rate.  The only way to prove I did not create this bot, is to sell the coins for what I purchased them for.  I foresee this coin to break free of this BOT and move back up to where we are supposed to be, 1200+  I do not feel right about keeping that profit if people think I made the bot.

It is important not to sell any coins in BitTrex.  You will end up feeding this bot and it will destroy the price again.  As ridiculous as it sounds, it is completely the truth.  This BOT feeds on people selling and can easily take the market again if fed.

Do you have a second round of questions?
legendary
I am having a tough time understanding what you are specifically questioning.

No you're not, you're having a tough time figuring out how to answer them.

1. You claim there is a bot on BITTREX buying your coin high and then selling it low, I ask for evidence of this.
2. You claim some people came forward and admitted to you that they were running bots to do this to your coin, I ask for evidence of this.
3. You claim you know who some of these people are, I ask for evidence of who they are.

You have a habit of asserting things that make no reasonable sense and you lack the evidence to support these odd claims.

There, three simple questions for now, nothing too difficult or demanding.

Oh, one more thing, you asked people to buy several hundred thousand coins at 200 satoshis each from you, coins you say were the result of you 'battling' against the bots but, surely, if these bots exist and they are buying high and selling low, you'd not need to ask your fans to buy TRUST coins from you, as the bots would be buying these high and you could simply offload any excess you had into them. You would, in fact, have an excess of BTC, not TRUST, if you were in a duelling match with a buy-high-sell-low bot in your TRUST Bittrex exchange market, no?

i just buy a little bit more trust. everyday i shall put a little bit of my daytrade profits in trust. I hope i make from my profit more profit.

The dev really care about this coin. I talk to him and i trust him in the way hes talking about this coin.

The message i wan't to bring to you all is buy @ this level and make big profits in the future.

Sorry for my bad english. I am an dutch guy who invest money in 10X + coins. Most times with good results. Cool.

+++++

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
i just buy a little bit more trust. everyday i shall put a little bit of my daytrade profits in trust. I hope i make from my profit more profit.

The dev really care about this coin. I talk to him and i trust him in the way hes talking about this coin.

The message i wan't to bring to you all is buy @ this level and make big profits in the future.

Sorry for my bad english. I am an dutch guy who invest money in 10X + coins. Most times with good results. Cool.

TrustPlus has been added to AllCrypt.com! (Under the symbol TRST because we don't support the runaway 5, 6, 7, and 8 character "symbols")

all be fine)
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I see an investor, please take smaller bites.  It takes the bot 30 minutes to re create the Sell walls.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
After seeing a 150k purchase, there is a definite correlation to the amount of coins the bot has to price.  The less inventory it has, the higher the price.  I think its safe to say the bot has a stop loss programmed under 100. 

Let it fall back down and do tiny bites.  The price will rise.

Buy Smart and take this Bot for everything it has.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
keep calm
-=&=-
don't panic!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
cryptodevil, Go away from here, you miserable, angry and jealous little man.
Your life is full of problems and pain and you have no will power to overcome them.
You're sick. And a medicine is too expensive.

Not transmit their infection

You really shouldn't project, it exposes more about you than you realise.

Please point out where I am out of order simply for asking pertinent questions that MitchellMint doesn't want to answer?

None of my assertions are baseless, most of the bizarre claims made by your esteemed leader, however, are. So how does that make me the bad guy?

It is far healthier to pursue the truth than to live a lie. I don't need, nor do I seek, your approval in order to do so.

OK, you get an interview CryptoDevil.  Your comments could easily be my ghost account to spread FUD.  It is near impossible to prove anything the direction we are going.  Can you please present your questions outside this thread?  We will add your link to the top of the ANN.  
I am having a tough time understanding what you are specifically questioning.  I can take an internet oath and allow you access to what ever you would like to prove what I and the company is saying is factual.  I really need to help you understand that this project is on the up-and-up.  I would rather not continue this battle back and forth.  I would prefer you as an investor and informed spokes person.  The coin needs everyone.

You create the thread.  Send me a link and I will be there.

Deal?
legendary
Your life is full of problems and pain and you have no will power to overcome them.

You really shouldn't project, it exposes more about you than you realise.

Please point out where I am out of order simply for asking pertinent questions that MitchellMint doesn't want to answer?

None of my assertions are baseless, most of the bizarre claims made by your esteemed leader, however, are. So how does that make me the bad guy?

It is far healthier to pursue the truth than to live a lie. I don't need, nor do I seek, your approval in order to do so.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It seems this coin is going the same way as all pow-pos coins, rather stable between 50 and 150 satoshi.
Look for instance at X15C and VVV, all started normal, pumped up and dumped, stable low now.
Why should this one be different?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Any sign of the Big Tuesday Announcement?
Pages:
Jump to: