Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 8. (Read 76963 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Ah, yes, the 'tone complaint' dishonest rebuttal.

You ignore the fact I called out your lie and simply pout about how I didn't do it nicely.

You are dishonest, that is a fact. You are also a cretin, namely, a stupid person, because you are too stupid to realise that simply claiming something you have no evidence for would be challenged.

So you can't even claim it was ad hominem when I've just proven it is objective fact.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You didn't see anything of the sort you dishonest cretin, you know why?  Because it didn't happen and you are lying, I wouldn't touch this coin with someone else's bargepole.
seeing your swearing - I have revealed your plan
you do not play fair
you should be ashamed
legendary
cryptodevil, I see you bought on panic selling) now it is clearly above 500 Satoshi go
great job! the alarmists sold)

You didn't see anything of the sort you dishonest cretin, you know why?  Because it didn't happen and you are lying, I wouldn't touch this coin with someone else's bargepole.

people!
understand

who have not sustained nerves
he merged

you only lose when you sell!
stop selling! and the decline will stop!
clear orders to sell! and the rate will go up!

we can control the course! we did not buy if we do not sell!
cryptodevil, I see you bought on panic selling) now it is clearly above 500 Satoshi go
great job! the alarmists sold)
legendary
lol really starting to think it's some socially inept/immature person

What, you mean like people who refuse to even question why the only person asserting that there is an 'enemy bot' pissing thousands and thousands of dollars away by buying high and selling low, is the TRUST Dev?

BITTREX, when asked about this claim said, "I can't see why anyone would waste money doing that though.... Serves no real purpose. "

Oh, sure, they acknowledge that Travis Mitchell contacted them about a buy-high-sell-low BOT, that's what he's counting on, for you to fail to notice that speaking to BITTREX about it doesn't actually mean there is a BOT doing this as the support desk response is simply going to be to say that, if there is one, there's nothing they could do about it anyway because its a free market.

Travis tweeted about selling 200,000 coins at 200 Satoshis each the other day, he claims they were 'from the BOT', but if this BOT is buying TRUST high and then selling them low then wouldn't you be countering it by buying TRUST low and then selling those coins back high, repeatedly? Because if that buy-high-sell-low BOT actually existed you would very easily be able to make consistent profit from it.

Is there any independent evidence this 'enemy BOT' actually exists?

He claims that some people came forward and admitted to him that they owned the 'enemy BOT' but, when I asked him for evidence of this, he responded that they were entitled to their privacy.

Is there any independent evidence to support his assertion?

Anyone remember his fraudulent misrepresentation of the 'Western Union' Tweet, the one where he tried to claim it was proof of their interest in his coin, even though it was simply a generic reply to his 'Thank you for . . .' tweet to them? Let's not forget the inconvenient little fact I pointed out at the time, namely, that the person you would speak to on the phone about financial business deals is not the same person/people who manage the Twitter account.

The list does actually go on quite extensively when you are reviewing the many dishonest claims Travis has made since the start of this coin, but I know you are trying real hard to keep ignoring them.

Just ask Travis for evidence that the BOT exists and who the BOT owners are. He has already made it clear he is fully armed with the facts about those two questions, shame he's not willing to actually let any of you in on it other than to ask you to keep on buying coins.

BTW, how's the promised weekly audit of the pre-mine going?

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
So if i understand correctly we can all buy again now? Lets get the price back to 1000sat guys!

nah I'm pretty sure the bot is still there.. if people would raise their sell orders to 500+ it would go a lot faster.

lol really starting to think it's some socially inept/immature person or kid with way too much btc on their hands that try to convince people that any coin with a premine is a "shit coin" then when they saw how good TRUST was doing they got all butt hurt and had to "prove" that all premine coins will fail by trying to kill it themselves... some people are that big of a bitch.

or could easily be someone stocking up for a huge pump... either way it's getting old, all my coins are sitting in my wallet collecting stake and am more than happy to wait it out Smiley

Cryptodevil?

Hehe  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
So if i understand correctly we can all buy again now? Lets get the price back to 1000sat guys!

nah I'm pretty sure the bot is still there.. if people would raise their sell orders to 500+ it would go a lot faster.

lol really starting to think it's some socially inept/immature person or kid with way too much btc on their hands that try to convince people that any coin with a premine is a "shit coin" then when they saw how good TRUST was doing they got all butt hurt and had to "prove" that all premine coins will fail by trying to kill it themselves... some people are that big of a bitch.

or could easily be someone stocking up for a huge pump... either way it's getting old, all my coins are sitting in my wallet collecting stake and am more than happy to wait it out Smiley

Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hello,

are there any futureplans with this coin.
I own a few coins and i like it to hear something new about this coin before i invest more....

Sorry for my bad english... i am dutch
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev

272295 TRUST Has been added to the Dev's personal wallet using his own BTC.

I thought there were millions held by the bot. Was there less than you thought or more people involved buying it up?

Also what's up with the 10/20 TRUST trades?

I have been active in BitTrex only.  PoloniEx was a lost market 250 sell 150 buy.  BitTrex was 200 sell 170 buy.  I am not the smartest guy but I am aware of risk, and chose the lower risk market.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

I thought there were millions held by the bot. Was there less than you thought or more people involved buying it up?

That is me keeping the bot at bay.  It makes it accumulate a buy wall.
Activity: 560

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Activity: 214
Please vote for Trustplus on mintpal exhange 1 vote per hour https://www.mintpal.com/voting#TRUST
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
My take.

This coin will go far, even with the criticism.  These three markets are such a small part of the future of the coin.  In fact the $200,000 height was very far away from its goal.

I will not engage with anything CryptoDevil Says.  He has chosen not to be a member of the community.

Corrections:  

There is 15 BTC holding the price back between the two sites.  

The people who dumped from 800-400 got us into this mess because someone was ready to buy.  This bot owner has bought the markets and is intentionally looking for weak hands.  We now have a 10% partner that is making people dump 75% off.  No one is buying, no one is selling.

There is perfect clarity to this.  I either need to buy him/her out or keep working.  I am asking the community to buy it out while it is low trapping his 15 BTC and I am going to go back to developing now.
Activity: 182
cryptodevil has a valid point, i just can't believe someone would bother to spend 50 bitcoins just to hurt this coin, i can think of better ways to spend that money. .
Activity: 168
There's no reason to think the dev intentionally made the price collapse, I'm sure he'd have loved to see it keep increasing in value.

But how else would he explain away the loss of confidence the market shows in his empty little project without concocting a story about a conspiracy to destroy it so that, when it comes to it, he'll walk away from this coin as he did his previous ones without being held to account.

What's the situation with the pre-mine these days anyway? Is it being audited by the accountant he said would be reporting once a week?

Do you have any valid proof for your statements, and by proof i don't think on empty words
Pages:
Jump to: