Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 6. (Read 76963 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
www.l3p.nl
2,216,336.9 Premine 7.2%
TJgrqz5XXFoSjzdgNGKUmCCPWnPKTmrRvd

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

What happened with those 520.000 premine coins in a few days  Huh
Activity: 518
what is the current status of the bots, how much do they have now?

i bought a bunch this afternoon, will buy some more later tonight.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
is the dev working for some fantastic function?

The dev is working towards social media integration, which if he can pull it off and it works would be great.

what option can we think about with social media integration?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I am claiming there are two bots in two markets.  One creates buy wall the other sell.  Then they swap at the lowest price.  Its extremely easy to see and it automatically happens when the market does nothing for 20 minutes.  Larger purchases 50k or higher are pushed back down immediately.

Bittrex offers 'conditional' buys and sells, so markets where buys and sells immediately appear or disappear are more likely to be the result of a conditional buy or sell being triggered than someone going to the absurd length of placing a buy-high-sell-low bot on your market.

I am directing them to buy in small loads to strip the bot, and they have done a wonderful job!

Strip the BOT of what? TRUST or BTC? Because if there was a bot buying-high and selling-low, you'd end up being able to offload the cheap TRUST it was selling into it's higher buys, resulting in a nice BTC profit. If you kept that up long enough you'd bankrupt the bot(s).

Go Buy Trust... you will see the bot in seconds.  This bot started July 9th, 2014 at 4AM CST
Yeah, that seems to be your mantra, just.buy.coins.

So, if this conspiracy exists to buy your coins high and sell them low, why are you asking your fans to buy TRUST coins off you? Surely a bot conspiracy that was buying TRUST high and selling them low would mean you'd wind up with a load of bitcoin from the profit you were able to endlessly make on a rinse-and-repeat basis? Seriously, think it through, you are telling people that a bot will sell them cheap TRUST and buy it back off them for more than they bought it for. It's a money making machine, if it existed you would be the toast of the crypto community as someone who could guarantee a bitcoin profit just for buying your coin cheap because it will be bought automatically for a higher price.

Travis, come on, try being honest for once, there is no buy-high-sell-low bot on your coin, because it's an insane concept you dreamt up as a way to excuse the lack of market interest in your coin. See, I'm even offering you a small window of opportunity here, you can come clean and say that you just panicked and got confused, had a few too many all-nighters trying to figure out how to make this coin project magic up some value from somewhere and you asserted something that you didn't realise sounded quite as mad as it does and it just got away from you.

This is your chance Trav, come on, you can do it. Hell, your fans will only love you more because of it, you know that. Brutal honesty in the face of harsh criticism and all that, they'll lap it up.

When will you answer my question?
I already have, many, many times. But you're just deflecting now, clumsy.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
From what I can tell, someone wrote a bot to Buy TRUST, sell it 200% under to devalue it and... create a sell wall.
nothing wrong with that

The conversation continues, but you get the point.

Except it isn't Bittrex confirming the existence of a bot, it is you claiming one is there and Bittrex saying that there's nothing wrong with bots being used to trade in any direction.

You are using it to pretend they have confirmed the existence of the bot, they have not. I already pointed out this glaring fallacy to you repeatedly yet you keep on using it again and again.

Bittrex have not confirmed there is a bot, YOU are the only person claiming there is a bot and you have no evidence of a bot.

"Oh but when I release bad news there is a dump" - Human traders dump on news, bots don't.

I am claiming there are two bots in two markets.  One creates buy wall the other sell.  Then they swap at the lowest price.  Its extremely easy to see and it automatically happens when the market does nothing for 20 minutes.  Larger purchases 50k or higher are pushed back down immediately.

BOTs exist.  There is a BOT in our markets that have the proper API  There is one controlling the price on our markets trapping my investors and creating anxiety.  I am directing them to buy in small loads to strip the bot, and they have done a wonderful job!

Go Buy Trust... you will see the bot in seconds.  This bot started July 9th, 2014 at 4AM CST

I have also seen the bots in action. Basically as soon as you buy or sell any amount you immediately see buy/sell orders created which can only be described as taking advantage of the bittrex API.

I'm not worried about the bots. they are a part of any market on bittrex, as someone else has pointed out, bots such as this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103 are common through out bittrex.

If that bot is hurting the investment it's a part of, then it could just simply be a misconfigured bot.

Personally, as an engaged member of the community, I am focusing my time, as much as possible, on helping out our dev's team.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
From what I can tell, someone wrote a bot to Buy TRUST, sell it 200% under to devalue it and... create a sell wall.
nothing wrong with that

Except it isn't Bittrex confirming the existence of a bot, it is you claiming one is there and Bittrex saying that there's nothing wrong with bots being used to trade in any direction.

You are using it to pretend they have confirmed the existence of the bot, they have not. I already pointed out this glaring fallacy to you repeatedly yet you keep on using it again and again.

Bittrex have not confirmed there is a bot, YOU are the only person claiming there is a bot and you have no evidence of a bot.

"Oh but when I release bad news there is a dump" - Human traders dump on news, bots don't.

BOTs exist.  There is a BOT in our markets that have the proper API  There is one controlling the price on our markets trapping my investors and creating anxiety.  I am directing them to buy in small loads to strip the bot, and they have done a wonderful job!

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
nothing wrong with that

Lets just bury the hatchet for a couple of weeks. If there is no delivery we can continue.
legendary
nothing wrong with that

legendary
Lets just bury the hatchet for now and give Travis the opportunity to deliver the products.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I have not lied to you once,

Post the email confirmation you received from Bittrex where they confirm the existence of a buy-high-sell-low-bot on your coin's market.

You're the one who claims they confirmed it was there, so let's see the proof that they did.

nothing wrong with that

legendary
I have not lied to you once,

Post the email confirmation you received from Bittrex where they confirm the existence of a buy-high-sell-low-bot on your coin's market.

You're the one who claims they confirmed it was there, so let's see the proof that they did.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Crypto Devil, are conducting an interview?  I offered you an interview.  You followed no conditions, and you dissected each answer without a follow-up.  Your responses are proving that your problem is not with the coin, it is with me.

Proof does take some work, and I have pointed you to the direct to find an create your own hypothesis.  You can find the histories on two Markets and goto IRC and talk to the Market owners.  Journalists have to check facts for themselves.

My turn to interview you, one question:

We still haven’t tackled the personal problem.  You don't Trust me.  I have not lied to you once, and still continue to challenge everything I type.  What do you think the problem is?
legendary

The dev is working towards social media integration, which if he can pull it off and it works would be great.
Activity: 322
legendary
All I am saying is give him the chance to prove himself. That is all.

Are you another one who doesn't read your own posts? Or do you have a blind-spot for facts that run counter to your hopes?

"Give him the chance to prove himself"

You don't think he's already done plenty of that with his weird claims about buy-high-sell-low bots working to destroy his coin and that you can all help out by, guess what? Yes, that's right, buying more coins.

Yeah, he's proving himself alright.

I am referring to the product that he wants to deliver. Let him prove that. The proof is in the pudding. If the product is not delivered or fails then I will leave. Everything up to that is just speculation and there will be people arguing both sides.

That is why I say, let him deliver the products then we will know exactly what is going on. No-one can at this point say if the products will be delivered or work or fail. That is where the venture capital comes in. That is what I am referring to.

What you are attempting is to destroy the coin before he had the opportunity to deliver the products which is not fair. The more posts you make, the more difficult you make it for him to deliver and if you carry on long enough, you will make it impossible to deliver. At that point failure would not be because of the product, but because of your efforts which is again not fair. There are many other coins that you could rather focus on destroying. At least this coin has some plan, where there are countless others that launch a coin with no plan and for the sake of launching a coin. Even if you don't agree with the plan, give him a fair opportunity to deliver on it.
legendary
All I am saying is give him the chance to prove himself. That is all.

Are you another one who doesn't read your own posts? Or do you have a blind-spot for facts that run counter to your hopes?

"Give him the chance to prove himself"

You don't think he's already done plenty of that with his weird claims about buy-high-sell-low bots working to destroy his coin and that you can all help out by, guess what? Yes, that's right, buying more coins.

Yeah, he's proving himself alright.

legendary
YOUR CONCERNS HAVE BEEN NOTED thanks.

NO THEY HAVE NOT.

See, we can all use caps. My concerns are noted only by people who are able to note them. This thread contains numerous pages where my concerns were ignored until I repeated my reasonable challenges to what MitchellMint kept on asserting over and over again.

So, while you might declare my concerns have been noted, it is Travis who needs to stop making claims about buy-high-sell-low bots as if he is in some epic trading battle to save your coin value, when he is not doing anything of the sort.

Will you be happy when the price is 1 sat? That is what will happen if people follow your advice and dump and then many that you are trying to "protect" will lose.

All I am saying is give him the chance to prove himself. That is all. And if you are right then fine and if you are wrong then fine. It is just a few more weeks until he has to deliver. Also, history is full of examples where people were laughed at for way out ideas which in the end turned out great. Lets just give him the chance to prove if it will work or not.

Everyone in crypto is in anyways throwing money on the water as venture capital. The expectation is to lose it all and as a bonus to make some money if it works out.
legendary

NO THEY HAVE NOT.

See, we can all use caps. My concerns are noted only by people who are able to note them. This thread contains numerous pages where my concerns were ignored until I repeated my reasonable challenges to what MitchellMint kept on asserting over and over again.

So, while you might declare my concerns have been noted, it is Travis who needs to stop making claims about buy-high-sell-low bots as if he is in some epic trading battle to save your coin value, when he is not doing anything of the sort.

legendary
Again, your concerns have been noted. Let the people make their own decisions. There is nothing more you can add. The only thing you are achieving is causing more harm by the price going down every time you post fud.

FUD? This isn't FUD, this is reasonable challenge to unreasonable assertions. Unreasonable assertions that he keeps making over and over again. If left unchallenged, this thread would end up being filled with them to the point that no noob to the coin would ever know that the dev is talking nonsense.

Just because you want to unload your bag on some unsuspecting noob, don't blame me for the mess, blame your esteemed leader. He's the one who started declaring the existence of nonsensical buy-high-sell-low trading bots.

He's also the one who is declaring his intention to blacklist wallet addresses of people he considers as not supporting his coin, doesn't that alarm you?
Quote from: Twitter
Trust Plus Coin @TrustPlusCoin  ·  Jul 10

Please let us know if you are a #Trust Supporter and would like to be removed from the black list [email protected]

So, again, how am I a FUDster when I am simply countering the bizarre assertions your dev is making and wanting to make sure that nobody else falls for these claims.

I fail to understand what your objective is by repeating yourself over and over. PLEASE. Let the people make their own choices with this coin like they make their own choices on any other altcoin that comes to market. Your comments are used as input in each persons risk appetite decision. Leave it there. There is nothing else you can add that you have not said already.

legendary
Again, your concerns have been noted. Let the people make their own decisions. There is nothing more you can add. The only thing you are achieving is causing more harm by the price going down every time you post fud.

FUD? This isn't FUD, this is reasonable challenge to unreasonable assertions. Unreasonable assertions that he keeps making over and over again. If left unchallenged, this thread would end up being filled with them to the point that no noob to the coin would ever know that the dev is talking nonsense.

Just because you want to unload your bag on some unsuspecting noob, don't blame me for the mess, blame your esteemed leader. He's the one who started declaring the existence of nonsensical buy-high-sell-low trading bots.

He's also the one who is declaring his intention to blacklist wallet addresses of people he considers as not supporting his coin, doesn't that alarm you?
Quote from: Twitter
Trust Plus Coin @TrustPlusCoin  ·  Jul 10

Please let us know if you are a #Trust Supporter and would like to be removed from the black list [email protected]

So, again, how am I a FUDster when I am simply countering the bizarre assertions your dev is making and wanting to make sure that nobody else falls for these claims.

Pages:
Jump to: