Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 18. (Read 76984 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
No going back now,  LLC ladies and gentleman.  TrustPlus will be a legal entity.

What do you mean pls ?

It means they are a registered, legally recognized company.

The paperwork is not in my hand to scan and produce.  Next meeting with they lawyer is scheduled Tuesday at 1pm CST.  http://minnlawfirm.com/  This group does alot of work for the oil workers in North Dakota.  Highly recommended.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Dev, does a roadmap exist? Anything on future plans?

A big hurdle was cleared today.  We now have better access to convert USD to TRUST and TRUST to Product.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
No going back now,  LLC ladies and gentleman.  TrustPlus will be a legal entity.

What do you mean pls ?

i'm a supporter so i don't want to be a fudster but how could that help the coin ?

It's not big news or anything. Just a step forward in accomplishing dev credibility. You probably have to be a certain age to register a company and provide your personal information so it's not some kid learning to code/scam people  Grin  Pretty much every coin is launched by a newbie anonymous developer, you have no idea if they are a scam artist or not. It's easy to run away with everyone's money when you are anonymous and do it all over again. These guys are trying to show they are serious and not scammers.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What's wrong?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

What do you mean pls ?

i'm a supporter so i don't want to be a fudster but how could that help the coin ?
Activity: 714
@kryptographer

What do you mean pls ?

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
So, I've been thinking about the transition period for TrustPlus's block chain (currently suggested for a year from now as well as one of my favorite features about this coin) and have the following proposal; I am sure it can probably be implemented as a feature. These are just ideas, so the question of feasibility and implementation is still be open. (Plus I may be completely off, so I welcome comments)

First, add the ability for the TrustPlus wallet to handle at least two simultaneous block chains. That way, trusted addresses (Taddy's in TrusPlus terms) in the aging block chain can begin making trusted Automatic Transactions with the new block chain. This would begin to build trust in addresses within the new block chain prior to any transition. Once the new block chain is Trusted, real transactions can begin occurring between the aging block chain and the new block chain at the behest of the wallet's owner.

Best of all, there would be no single entity controlling the transactions, it would be a completely decentralized P2P process, and would work very similarly to a multi-wallet. Once there are only automatic transactions taking place within the aging blockchain, that blockchain could be archived for posterity by anyone who wants to maintain that transaction history; and the block chain would start a new. Once the new block chain starts aging the same process can then be repeated again and again; ad infinitum.

This way, the transition to the new blockchain would be gradual, would have an actual measure of trust and could be automated within the wallet over the period of time controlled by the owner of the wallet.

Thoughts and/or comments?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

You are too modest.

100% increase in price from a very recent 700 satoshi floor to a new floor of 1400 satoshi within 48 hours.

Solid PURE growth please.  No Pump.

Fair enough.

1000 satoshi floor in 3-4 days. Calm rise.
Pools still have coins to dump I would assume.

The twitter whores are trying to drop prices by tweeting to their followers to dump trust or things like "watch trust dump", "major trust dump incoming"...etc like they know whats going on lol.

People aren't any smarter sadly and listen to anything those twitter whores have to say.

you can blame iconic expert. don't listen to him(he is a fucking idiot). Its actually good that he doesn't like trustplus, almost guaranteed it will do well now.
Activity: 280
No going back now,  LLC ladies and gentleman.  TrustPlus will be a legal entity.

What do you mean pls ?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
No going back now,  LLC ladies and gentleman.  TrustPlus will be a legal entity.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Polo is back up!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
why is it frozen on polo Huh
Activity: 952

You are too modest.

100% increase in price from a very recent 700 satoshi floor to a new floor of 1400 satoshi within 48 hours.

Solid PURE growth please.  No Pump.

Fair enough.

1000 satoshi floor in 3-4 days. Calm rise.
Pools still have coins to dump I would assume.

The twitter whores are trying to drop prices by tweeting to their followers to dump trust or things like "watch trust dump", "major trust dump incoming"...etc like they know whats going on lol.

People aren't any smarter sadly and listen to anything those twitter whores have to say.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
We are working on articles of Incorporation in the state of Minnesota USA  This will give us a firm base to hire.  Yes we will have board of directors, policy and procedures, and yes we will pay taxes.  This coin is going to be a pillar in the world community.

I need some suggestions on Charities you believe in.  Giant Fat Crypto Paper Wallets in front of good charities helps gain the communities trust.

There are tons of charities that are amazing. Some big ones of course are the Red Cross, Doctors without Borders and Arbor Day Foundation.
One that helps, but you don't really give up your donation/investment is Kiva. For those of you that don't know about Kiva. You and others on Kiva put together loan money to get loans to people so they can help themselves improve their business and life. You get to pick who you want to support and most of the time you get all your money payed back. So far I have 100% return on all my money that I have loaned out. Some where a little late on payments, but eventually paid back. Again the key thing here that I think is so great the people you are helping are really working to make their lives better and be self sufficient. Kind of like the Chinese Proverb "If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

Have a Great Day Everyone!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Go TRUST!  I TRUST IN TRUSTplus
Activity: 322
Trend change to the upside  Grin
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
Anyone written to Mintpal to ask for it to be added to voting?  I am writing to them now.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

@MintPalExchange
As per the announcement we are removing payment votes immediately and phasing out the voting system altogether over the coming months. [2/2]
Activity: 214
Anyone written to Mintpal to ask for it to be added to voting?  I am writing to them now.   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 182
Thanks for the cheap TRUSTplus guys!  I just bought 3 btc more at 700, let's do this.  1400 here we come!  Perfect time to buy for those smart enough...
Pages:
Jump to: