Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 20. (Read 76984 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Ok, thanks for the quick response!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
price is 1000

very nice start and very nice day today Smiley

There was a heavy buy.  I am sure it will dump within an hour.  Clear attempt at busting the table.  I am not considering this as a real number.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
All coins should have transparent devs like this. The standard is set.

how can those scams be transparent.

transparency will be future.

XC VRC and TRUST are among the first transparent coins.

and soon ppl will realize this dev is serious about his own coin.
Can't forget Mast, they have been pretty transparent.

I was a potential investor and partner with mast.  I became a silent one.  MitchellMint is in control of MASTcoin.com
So are you in any way related to Mastcoin? Are you the dev?

The developers fo MAST are a company called BitForest.  BitForest and MitchellMint do not have public or private business relationship.  I do have 10k MAST.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Still no answer on how Law Enforcement will be able to trace transactions but Joe Public won't.

If you run a block explorer you can crawl the addys.  You can do it by hand on an spreadsheet  I made a Macro to create a spreadsheet fast.  Tracing the transaction backwards to get potential suspect Addresses.  Those addresses and transactions can create a profile and a potential "Quantity."  If a person is accused of a crime using TRUST... The evidence is there.  Prosecution will have to verify each transaction and cannot guess.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

I was a potential investor and partner with mast.  I became a silent one.  MitchellMint is in control of MASTcoin.com
So are you in any way related to Mastcoin? Are you the dev?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Dev, does a roadmap exist? Anything on future plans?

You are 100% correct.  I need to create a summary of my roadmap.  Currently, its as thick as the Obama Care bill (kidding.)  I am trying to stay tight on some innovations, or really marketing innovations. 

The more and more we discuss our Design, Interface and Application, the more and more we are falling away from QT.  If we can free ourselves from QT, the potential is limitless.

Our distribution strategy has 15 target markets based on the calendar.  A couple holidays.  Celebrity endorsements is a new one we are kicking around.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

even business can go scam like ahem mt gox

I never understood how anyone could trust a company advertising 15-30% more per satoshi on http://Preev.com had a future.  It took way to long to withdraw BTC so I stopped using it.  MT Gox was also where my cousin did playing cards.  It didn't add up to me, and the company could not explain it.  I hope I can explain my growth with some fact.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
is bittrex graphs wrong?  or lagging ? the pink-green circles i mean.. how come the sells are more than buys??

As the price goes up more resistance is met. If there is a lot of buy support following the advancing frontline, the green circle will become more than the red circle. If the frontline moves fast without the required buy support, it will meet a lot of resistance and red will be more than green
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
is bittrex graphs wrong?  or lagging ? the pink-green circles i mean.. how come the sells are more than buys??
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
price is 1000

very nice start and very nice day today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Still no answer on how Law Enforcement will be able to trace transactions but Joe Public won't.

Pools Of Honor
In most of the coins the chain transforms in a year or so...it better changing cause its like fragmentation on the hdds... or something like that...
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Price 750 and rising

keep going

that is a good news

someone just bought a million coins.
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
Price 750 and rising

keep going

that is a good news
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Dev, does a roadmap exist? Anything on future plans?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Yeah, why not have an MOTD Panel in the wallet? Some price info from a configurable source be nice too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
i dunno what is involved with this, but what about a messenger or sms type service since the block chain is going to be replaced once a year?
Pools Of Honor
i dont think he is in the need of dumping the premine.... with the equipment he has... i dont think 10 or 20 btc would make a difference for him...
so our trust should be 100% on him...

So please stop commenting on this on every page.. and makes some suggestions/ideas to get the coin more advanced...
cause from what have you seen this dev, is open on suggestions... and pays a lot of bounties to make things happen. 
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
what is characteristic? It's common.
Pages:
Jump to: