Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 21. (Read 76984 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
All coins should have transparent devs like this. The standard is set.

It will be a good example in the crypto world. The other devs will learn from mitchellmint and will be more transparent in the future. Now, new coin devs know that their coin can be more successful if they use their original username, instead of a newbie and unknown account.
Activity: 230

how can those scams be transparent.

transparency will be future.

XC VRC and TRUST are among the first transparent coins.

and soon ppl will realize this dev is serious about his own coin.
Can't forget Mast, they have been pretty transparent.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

even business can go scam like ahem mt gox
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
We are working on articles of Incorporation in the state of Minnesota USA  This will give us a firm base to hire.  Yes we will have board of director, policy and procedures, and yes we will pay taxes.  This coin is going to be a pillar in the community.

I need some suggestions on Charities you believe in.  Giant Fat Crypto Paper Wallets in front of good charities helps gain the communities trust.

wow. so much transparency

Ain't that the truth!

+1 so this coin can be a long-term investment? 

at least, it seems not a scam anymore... lol
Activity: 196
We are working on articles of Incorporation in the state of Minnesota USA  This will give us a firm base to hire.  Yes we will have board of director, policy and procedures, and yes we will pay taxes.  This coin is going to be a pillar in the community.

I need some suggestions on Charities you believe in.  Giant Fat Crypto Paper Wallets in front of good charities helps gain the communities trust.

Ain't that the truth!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
We are working on articles of Incorporation in the state of Minnesota USA  This will give us a firm base to hire.  Yes we will have board of directors, policy and procedures, and yes we will pay taxes.  This coin is going to be a pillar in the world community.

legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Hi dev, completely agree with the statements above. But Isnt 18% interest a little bit to much? Im afraid this will significant inflation..

I know you asked the dev, but if you want my 2 bits. I don't think it is because it has a max stake age of 30 days, if it was a lot longer I would agree. So you can't just sit on the coins and collect 18% by doing nothing, which I'm sure a lot of people will do limiting the amount of inflation just from people not moving the coin around. There's also nothing to say in the future it can't be changed to a lower percent if it does seem to have hyperinflation.
Have a Good Day.

You are correct. Easy numbers... 100 TRUST will get you 18% annual percent, so its divided by 12.  18% / 12 is .015 so  you get 1.5 coins for holding and need to move em after 30 days or they become stale.
Activity: 53
Whales come to TRUST finally.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
The total number of coins here is  Huh

You may find the coin stats at: http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/stats/
At the bottom of the page there is a pie chart of the available number of coins.

Currently, 30,760,457 mined + 23,839,342 unmined.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
The total number of coins here is  Huh
Activity: 53
Real non-anonymous dev is something new to the cryptoworld Smiley
I know only one similar - Bryce Weiner.
Even Satoshi Nakamoto is anon Smiley
Merit: 101
Hi dev, completely agree with the statements above. But Isnt 18% interest a little bit to much? Im afraid this will significant inflation..

I know you asked the dev, but if you want my 2 bits. I don't think it is because it has a max stake age of 30 days, if it was a lot longer I would agree. So you can't just sit on the coins and collect 18% by doing nothing, which I'm sure a lot of people will do limiting the amount of inflation just from people not moving the coin around. There's also nothing to say in the future it can't be changed to a lower percent if it does seem to have hyperinflation.
Have a Good Day.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Hi dev, completely agree with the statements above. But Isnt 18% interest a little bit to much? Im afraid this will translate in significant inflation..
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think TRUSTplus is going to change the way a lot of people think about crypto. Afterall, this is the first time I have seen such a large premine handled so responsibly by the dev. The transparency is unprecedented, even when compared to devs of coins with no premine. For example cinni, bc, veri, and drk devs are not even as good about answering questions and addressing issues quickly as Travis is.

I think trustplus will show that there ARE still some good people in crypto. Most of it is crap, and most devs are scammers, but trustplus is going to set a good example...and it has 2 huge pieces of innovation. The trust obfuscation, as well as being the first dev to handle a large premine responsibly. Things look good from here.

And the more I ponder it, the better I feel. Think about it. We know his name, where he works, what he drives, his website, what he does for a living, what his mining operation is like, his normal user account which has a feedback score, how many coins he holds, and where he got them from. I bet if we ask him for his facebook page he would have no problem handing it over.

at this point, he can either: 1. Dump his coins irresponsibly early on and probably walk away with 10-15 btc. And in that situation there would be a lot of angry people and he would have to change lots of things about his life in order to avoid the harassment, all for a measly 10-15 btc lol... or 2. Use his coins responsibly to fund development and turn this coin into the QUALITY PROJECT THAT WE ARE EXPECTING, then wait till we are at a few million $ market cap (not an unreasonable expectation). By this time most of the premine will be spent, but there will probably still be a little bit left, which he deserves for his hard work. (noone works for free). Then, he can quietly slip the leftover premine as well as his mined coins into the market, if he so chooses, cash out without disturbing anything, and walk away with probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 70-100 btc, and live very comfortably for the next year or so, and be proud of himself as a person for not only completing a good project, but restoring a little faith in the crypto scene.

Which would you choose? 
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
deff enjoying these stakes coming in Cheesy and only 40 confirms... well done Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
The developer is truly a outstanding guy, he will do anything in his power to support this coin. We recently added some banners up for TRUST on coinbounties.com because we support the coin! Great price to buy in!!!
Pages:
Jump to: