Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 19. (Read 76984 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Smooth Launch. Dont be rushed. Just get it Right. Uhh Uhh (HipHops)
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Our innovation: (Automatic Transactions)  The wallets are constantly active moving coins from wallet to a client selected trusted wallet creating a very dense smokescreen in the block chain.  Automatic transactions will be created to pass hands between multiple wallets.  Creating a private trust grid with transactions with no relevance to service or goods.  Real transactions will be tagged one way and not returned.  It's not a true ANON wallet but enough to make it very hard to track.  Simple.

Wallet Bloat: this coin will have annual versions, each year a new chain will be made.  There will be a wallet and web application to sell/buy to 1-to-1 on the new chain.

what's the meaning of this paragraph above ,I can not understand it well , can somebody  explain it in a simple way or in chinese? thanks

and I don't know why this coin is so hot

The OP is is a Mess!  There are a lot of updates and new information all over the place.  I expected this with the open ended PoS coin count.  Thus.... No translations.  When we have the final design of our website, it will include Translations.

Sorry it is taking so long, we are working hard to build a solid company, the potential of this brand demands we do it right.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
When buying coin - even doubted its success. And now after watching it, I stopped doubting Dev.

Thank you for your confidence.  I will not let you down.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Those who bought @ 400 sat are dumping their millions of TRUST.
Few more dumps and we'll go forward.

I am not 100% sure but Miners and a couple people are moving on to next weeks coin.  I hope the best for them.  The real statistic I am focusing on is Wallet Count.  http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/index.php?min=0  At this point of the game, I need as many people as possible to spread this coin out.  I am constantly finding investors pledging amounts of money if I reach certain goals.  Bounties if you will.  For instance, if I add a couple more exchanges and get to 500 BTC a day... an investor will feel comfortable the market can handle a large investment.  Right now, a $100,000 investment would get gobbled up and would break the steady growth.

Everyone is making wise investments.  I am extremely honored people are heading my warnings of pumping.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think from now on as soon as I see a new shit coin with a newbie developer I will post how untrustworthy they are. Feel free to join me. I know there are lots of you out there that are sick of scam devs.

TRUST coin deserves high value simply because of this.

I completely agree! +1

If as a community we only support dev's like the creators of Trustplus coin we would see more positive progress for investors/miners & traders.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
I think from now on as soon as I see a new shit coin with a newbie developer I will post how untrustworthy they are. Feel free to join me. I know there are lots of you out there that are sick of scam devs.

TRUST coin deserves high value simply because of this.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Thank you mitchellmint, I hope a new standard is set by this.

Please people don't support anonymous newbie developers. Of course they will still exist and inside circles will pump the shit out of them. Stay away if you can.
A great buying opportunity is presenting itself investors. Looks like one of the miners with 5 ghash dumped to cover cost. Should be clear sailing to 1400 sotashi
Mitchelmint, i think the starter post need some organization, is simply a mess XD , i mean, is not so easy find some specific information if you don't speak a native english XD

receive my first stake  Cool

use google translate it your having a hard time reading english. The organization is fine.

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

receive my first stake  Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Man I am loving this staking!  Smiley
Activity: 900
Just bought some more at 680 sat!

me too 700 sat..

Good luck Wink
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
Just bought some more at 680 sat!
Activity: 126
Our innovation: (Automatic Transactions)  The wallets are constantly active moving coins from wallet to a client selected trusted wallet creating a very dense smokescreen in the block chain.  Automatic transactions will be created to pass hands between multiple wallets.  Creating a private trust grid with transactions with no relevance to service or goods.  Real transactions will be tagged one way and not returned.  It's not a true ANON wallet but enough to make it very hard to track.  Simple.

Wallet Bloat: this coin will have annual versions, each year a new chain will be made.  There will be a wallet and web application to sell/buy to 1-to-1 on the new chain.

what's the meaning of this paragraph above ,I can not understand it well , can somebody  explain it in a simple way or in chinese? thanks

and I don't know why this coin is so hot
Activity: 149
When buying coin - even doubted its success. And now after watching it, I stopped doubting Dev.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Those who bought @ 400 sat are dumping their millions of TRUST.
Few more dumps and we'll go forward.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

You are too modest.

100% increase in price from a very recent 700 satoshi floor to a new floor of 1400 satoshi within 48 hours.

Solid PURE growth please.  No Pump.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
i dunno what is involved with this, but what about a messenger or sms type service since the block chain is going to be replaced once a year?

OOOO I like messenger.  Do you have a pecking order for messengers to use?  I gotta write your username down.
Activity: 952
is bittrex graphs wrong?  or lagging ? the pink-green circles i mean.. how come the sells are more than buys??

I must have missed that.  Its hard to see anything wrong now.  Please send me an email if you see anything goofy again ---> [email protected]

someone bought a million coins pumping the price to aroud 1001 then a big dump down to mid 700s. I noticed there were 2 2.3-2.5 btc orders in mid 600s. Those orders didn't get filled price recovered fairly quickly and back at normal levels mid 700s.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
is bittrex graphs wrong?  or lagging ? the pink-green circles i mean.. how come the sells are more than buys??

I must have missed that.  Its hard to see anything wrong now.  Please send me an email if you see anything goofy again ---> [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: