Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 41. (Read 76984 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
10, million coins made and I still have friends.  Incredible weekend people, thank you being a part of it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Shit we're almost there!
Activity: 644
Why isn't there a Mac Wallet yet? Will there be one?

I am getting offers all the time.  I have complied one for non GUI.  I am not asking you to pay but how much do you think its worth?

so you do have a working mac wallet , and now you want people to pay for it
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Wait a sec. What block are we on? Once the reward doubles, i'm going all in.
Wait a sec. What block are we on? Once the reward doubles, i'm going all in.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Dedicated pool, prepare for me adding an extra 20 GH to your pool tomorrow : )

You might not want to wait, just saying.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Any bounty avalible for promotional video?

This wallet is Vanilla.  Once we get our bells and whistles on there, I will give you a chance to bid!  Cool?
Dedicated pool, prepare for me adding an extra 20 GH to your pool tomorrow : )
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Any bounty avalible for promotional video?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
424 Addys!!  It worked!  http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/index.php?min=0  Thank you everyone for believing in our team.
I'm going to withdraw my 4 coins from the pool, to be one of the famous 400  Grin

Yes, I'm there!

Shoot for 500.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Why isn't there a Mac Wallet yet? Will there be one?

I am getting offers all the time.  I have complied one for non GUI.  I am not asking you to pay but how much do you think its worth?
You don't mind me mining a couple million do you?
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
424 Addys!!  It worked!  http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/index.php?min=0  Thank you everyone for believing in our team.
I'm going to withdraw my 4 coins from the pool, to be one of the famous 400  Grin

Yes, I'm there!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

my question I didn't see get answered before... with pos starting during pow, are the pos blocks taken into consideration when calculating the total number coins from 12,800 pow blocks? or will we end up with around half the projected coins from pow due to a big % of blocks being pos blocks?

from my experience with other coins there will be less coins generated by pow
not sure thats the case but hope it is as it means rarer coin

yup and some coins have lengthened the pow stage to make up for it, too make sure theres the originally stated amount produced from pow... although I think thats what vvv did, which obviously didn't go smooth for them, I'd deff perfer less coin scenario

You make a webpage for a coin... and then you get labled a VVV DEV for life!  I am focused on TRUST.  When I have a developer, and a marketing for TRUST Circles, I promise to help VVV and get everyones money back.

VVV had 8 hour PoW/PoS overlap unintentionally.  This overlap is very intentional.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I like the reward system, yes it allows the opportunity for dumpers at the end (but dumping by miners only lasts so long) it also gives people who find the coin late a chance to still get some decent amount of coins from mining... as long as we stay off the big exchanges and cmc before the end of pow there wont be too much dumping.

my question I didn't see get answered before... with pos starting during pow, are the pos blocks taken into consideration when calculating the total number coins from 12,800 pow blocks? or will we end up with around half the projected coins from pow due to a big % of blocks being pos blocks?

It wont be half, the design of this is much more chaotic.  If people dont POS, we will have about 54,500,000 coins.  Since there is PoS from Block 1, the early supporters will have a definite advantage.  The people who waited for the last set of rewards, are going to come late to the party.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
over 1/2 gig hash at http://trust.777pool.com  Grin

but we are still only two warriors vs 1129 Active Workers at dedicated  Wink

yep  but i just heard ding a lin a lin  blocks   Grin

EDIT: he has enough workers = $
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
over 1/2 gig hash at http://trust.777pool.com  Grin

but we are still only two warriors vs 1129 Active Workers at dedicated  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Oh snap, I just realized this is a MitchellMint coin. From IRC lurking I know he knows what he's doing in the crypto world, and I don't dole out that compliment very easy. Plenty of idiots out there... MitchellMint, not one of them. I'm confident in this coin.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: