Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 39. (Read 76984 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
how many coins will there be at the end of pow ?

I think around 46 million. Here you can check what has been mined until now and whats left:

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/stats/

Quite surprised not alot has been mined.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
how many coins will there be at the end of pow ?
  Poor wallet is done!for example:"接收黑币",this coin is not blackcoin,but trustPlus!plsase do better!

Can anyone tell me what this guy wants?

Chinese translation: Receive black currency
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
  Poor wallet is done!for example:"接收黑币",this coin is not blackcoin,but trustPlus!plsase do better!

Can anyone tell me what this guy wants?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
i like the automatic transaction and the increasing block reward until end of pow, let's see where this goes. too much noise is a great solution to anon
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Pools Of Honor
yes but the network hash didnt fell from 50ghas... so i think its difficult to mine for example, lower than 200mhas...
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
just bought 100k for 0.2 btc.. i dont think anyone with mining all these days got that number of coins.. the difficulty is too much to mine...

Untrue for some of us Grin  But you are correct, easier and cheap to just buy right now.

Its easier to just buy yes but its sometimes hard to buy 200k when no one will sell that much so mining is just easier to obtain some.

They will sell now because of high block reward.
just bought 100k for 0.2 btc.. i dont think anyone with mining all these days got that number of coins.. the difficulty is too much to mine...

Untrue for some of us Grin  But you are correct, easier and cheap to just buy right now.

Its easier to just buy yes but its sometimes hard to buy 200k when no one will sell that much so mining is just easier to obtain some.
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?

I got 109K from mining using only .15BTC for rental Grin
Pools Of Honor
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa

my question I didn't see get answered before... with pos starting during pow, are the pos blocks taken into consideration when calculating the total number coins from 12,800 pow blocks? or will we end up with around half the projected coins from pow due to a big % of blocks being pos blocks?

from my experience with other coins there will be less coins generated by pow
not sure thats the case but hope it is as it means rarer coin

yup and some coins have lengthened the pow stage to make up for it, too make sure theres the originally stated amount produced from pow... although I think thats what vvv did, which obviously didn't go smooth for them, I'd deff perfer less coin scenario

You make a webpage for a coin... and then you get labled a VVV DEV for life!  I am focused on TRUST.  When I have a developer, and a marketing for TRUST Circles, I promise to help VVV and get everyones money back.

VVV had 8 hour PoW/PoS overlap unintentionally.  This overlap is very intentional.

sorry I didn't mean to suggest you had anything to do with vvv, I was just using it as an example Smiley

you've done a great job with trust so far, keep up the good work Smiley
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Set your buys around 200, investors.  There is dumping going on and you will be able to snatch it up in large quantities.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Wish you picked X15. There are folks with 5ghash on this baby, there hogging all the coins  Tongue  someone figured out fpgas/asics.
I think every multipool jumped on it

Exactly, that is why I am keeping the coin price below 400.  I figured out FPGA's last month.  I do not want one bag holder.  Sick of the abuse of investors and someone has to do something about it.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
How much is being paid for publicity .. articles ?

A 13 page thread for a coin at this stage says that no no cares.

The current price and volume on c-cex also says no one cares.

We are in production stage.  I am only concerned with fair distribution.  There are many people that care outside of just this thread.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/  We are #191  Nice job team, and community.  We are on the board.
Activity: 178
Wish you picked X15. There are folks with 5ghash on this baby, there hogging all the coins  Tongue  someone figured out fpgas/asics.
I think every multipool jumped on it
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
what is the network hashrate for this right now?  is it in the trillions? it looks like 75 billion wtf  am i seeing this right?

72.5 gh/s
Pages:
Jump to: