Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 36. (Read 76984 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
anyone has a graph of how many coins for example wafflepool has in coins atm?

ive seen graphs before in other threads, i would like to know when multipools might dump and how much.

waffle don't mine this coin for the moment.

And that is why I am trying my best to keep the coin under 400 Satoshi.  If it was pumped above this number, I am afraid all hope is lost for fair distribution and the coin is venerable for a pump and dump.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
dedicated not DELIVERING PAYOUTS , IS IT ME ? CAUSE IT'S WAY OVER MY ORIGINAL AUTOPAY AND TRIED MANUAL BUT NOTHING

I would hit up IRC #dedicatedpool or email [email protected]  Everything has been working for me.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250

ive seen graphs before in other threads, i would like to know when multipools might dump and how much.

waffle don't mine this coin for the moment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
lol the recent comments from elmer and mitchell have made me so glad i started mining this coin.

keep up the good work Travis

Me too, got to admire the devs honesty
Activity: 448
dedicated not DELIVERING PAYOUTS , IS IT ME ? CAUSE IT'S WAY OVER MY ORIGINAL AUTOPAY AND TRIED MANUAL BUT NOTHING
im not receiving last payout as well, hopefully it will come soon. Lets just wait Wink

oh yeah i'm not worried in fact it just came the manual one..

Edit: updated my sig, 2 coins with established btt accounts what a surprise

i'm mining at dedicated also and haven't had any problems regarding payouts.

yeah it's working fine now, my bad and thanks !!!!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
im not receiving last payout as well, hopefully it will come soon. Lets just wait Wink

i'm mining at dedicated also and haven't had any problems regarding payouts.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
whats the goal for this coin

Social aspect:  You see the amount and frequency you send to an address.  The coins bounce back if they flag that person as a friend back.  A person can display how much trust a person has per day.  This will make it very hard to disseminate which transactions are Trust Circles and Real Transactions.  The bloat will require New versions Annually.

Reputation:  People can post their wallet address, and soon short addys, to their online reviews.  This gives the company an option to pay to have it removed.  Or give the company the chance to make it right.

Buying: People will trade for used items such as cloths or jewellery with friends.

Current Target Market - High School Cellphone owners.
Thanks for the info this coin looks very interesting
legendary
Activity: 1050
lol the recent comments from elmer and mitchell have made me so glad i started mining this coin.

keep up the good work Travis

Activity: 46

Edit: Just received.  Cheesy
Activity: 475
Does this coin have any pre-mine?

Huge!  3.5 Million coins for development.  All TXid's have been posted.  Coins get vaulted after the bills get paid.

There is a person who owns 6 Million.  I hope its a pool or exchange.

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

maybe dedicated

I have over 60K coin on dedicated

I think if time to stake Smiley
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Just bought some at C-cex, price should be up  Grin

Calm down please, small bites or the Miners will pounce.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Huge!  3.5 Million coins for development.  All TXid's have been posted.  Coins get vaulted after the bills get paid.

There is a person who owns 6 Million.  I hope its a pool or exchange.

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
Just bought some at C-cex, price should be up  Grin
Activity: 56
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"... I dont need anyones money, I am just fine.  I am after fame on this coin, you might want to call it trust...." <---- FAME ! TRUST ! This is what we all want.  you got my support.  Cheesy Shocked Grin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I think people will be pleasantly surprised by TrustPlus. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: