Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify] - page 37. (Read 76984 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
why the Trust price is too low at the market (c-cex) ? miners sell them for loss ??  Huh

The block payout schedule has a nasty side effect of preventing the value of this coin from ever increasing. The only winners will be ones who had 3 million in the beginning when it was impossible to mine large quantities. That was the most profitable time to sell and sell someone did.

And it will increase network hash as the POS approaches, which is a good thing imo. Admittedly this may drive the price down as multipools sell, however it will increase distribution

At 18% interest per year, people will see pos mining of +.00189 per day and just say screw this.

I just started mining at a poool yesterday morning and believe I am seeing the following from staking:

Date: 7/6/14 05:58
Source: Generated
Credit: 0.2420605 TRUST
Net amount: +0.2420605 TRUST
Transaction ID: ---

this is due to staking right?

Staking shouldn't be possible yet, right? Maybe it is. I don't know. Sorry, not trying to be negative, just saying that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a dirty insider trading racket in a duck suit.

My suits are $3000 a piece and I have a closet full of them.  I have two Mustangs, one new one Old.  A couple dealerships and my wife drives a Maseratti to get groceries and spend my money at Nordstroms.  Put a whale suit on me sir if you are going to dress me.  You are the fourth person to find out PoS is stacking.  It has been since block 2.  Congratulations.

I like bananas and penguins.

Unless you were just effing with us. And in that case, lol.

I never said I was smarter, In fact I might clear the upper half of the world by one point.  My skill is people and resource.  The comment "it's probably a dirty insider trading racket in a duck suit." suggests I am untrustworthy or scammer.  I dont need anyones money, I am just fine.  I am after fame on this coin, you might want to call it trust.  By the way, my wife is a Siberian Sharp shooter, so... be careful.  Keep her out of it because you are not in her league.

My sincere apologies. I got a bit carried away and have edited my most inappropriate comments.

ROFL !! Whats your real name?  My name is Travis.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Your fucking with us, right? Or did you really just pullout the "I have 2 mustangs so I'm obviously smarter than you" routine? You know what I think? I think you might be a banker. A central fucking banker. And I dont give 2 shits about your car. I only care that you die slowly.
Don't be so cruel...
He's just a megalomaniac who thinks that everyone interested about his plans for this coin.

Wikipedia here I come.

Get a new dictionary.  Yours is very old... I am Narcissistic if any.  I have no power.  Im just good at learning something and giving it my best try.  I succeed because of my will.  I have no power, no special trick.  I smile and ask for things.  And people say yes.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
why the Trust price is too low at the market (c-cex) ? miners sell them for loss ??  Huh

The block payout schedule has a nasty side effect of preventing the value of this coin from ever increasing. The only winners will be ones who had 3 million in the beginning when it was impossible to mine large quantities. That was the most profitable time to sell and sell someone did.

And it will increase network hash as the POS approaches, which is a good thing imo. Admittedly this may drive the price down as multipools sell, however it will increase distribution

At 18% interest per year, people will see pos mining of +.00189 per day and just say screw this.

I just started mining at a poool yesterday morning and believe I am seeing the following from staking:

Staking shouldn't be possible yet, right? Maybe it is. I don't know. Sorry, not trying to be negative, just saying that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a dirty insider trading racket in a duck suit.

My suits are $3000 a piece and I have a closet full of them.  I have two Mustangs, one new one Old.  A couple dealerships and my wife drives a Maseratti to get groceries and spend my money at Nordstroms.  Put a whale suit on me sir if you are going to dress me.  You are the fourth person to find out PoS is stacking.  It has been since block 2.  Congratulations.

I like bananas and penguins.

I never said I was smarter, In fact I might clear the upper half of the world by one point.  My skill is people and resource.  The comment "it's probably a dirty insider trading racket in a duck suit." suggests I am untrustworthy or scammer.  I dont need anyones money, I am just fine.  I am after fame on this coin, you might want to call it trust.  By the way, my wife is a Siberian Sharp shooter, so... be careful.  Keep her out of it because you are not in her league.

My sincere apologies. I got a bit carried away and have edited my most inappropriate comments.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Your fucking with us, right? Or did you really just pullout the "I have 2 mustangs so I'm obviously smarter than you" routine? You know what I think? I think you might be a banker. A central fucking banker. And I dont give 2 shits about your car. I only care that you die slowly.
Don't be so cruel...
He's just a megalomaniac who thinks that everyone interested about his plans for this coin.

Wikipedia here I come.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Your f---ing with us, right? Or did you really just pullout the "I have 2 mustangs so I'm obviously smarter than you" routine? You know what I think? I think you might be a banker. A central fucking banker. And I dont give 2 shits about your car. I only care that you die slowly. take your wife and the 6% premine you have stacking interest at 18% per year per day bullshit with you.

Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 1008
Elmer  fucking troll  Grin
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Don't be so cruel...
Go Troll somewhere else Elmer 

Fine, but the ducksuit comment was clever.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Go Troll somewhere else Elmer 

Inappropriate comment that ended with "take your wife and the 6% premine you have stacking interest at 18% per year per day bullshit with you."

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Almost forgot.. I need T-Addys (TrustPlus Addresses) for the mockups and testing of Trust Circles.  For Mr. and Ms. Fudsters  Yes it is photo shopped, its intention is to get attention.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

K, Here's the full transaction info:
http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/block/51e610f46bb67cd3336404787801233316172e15661ec01a3c64b4f5414a4e4f

This is a really awesome coin!! I like the approach of anon through obscurity taken by the dev!!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

My suits are $3000 a piece and I have a closet full of them.  I have two Mustangs, one new one Old.  A couple dealerships and my wife drives a Maseratti to get groceries and spend my money at Nordstroms.  Put a whale suit on me sir if you are going to dress me.  You are the fourth person to find out PoS is stacking.  It has been since block 2.  Congratulations.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
When do u plan to go to bittrex dev ?

Yes,  there was some un-forseen issues last night with finishing it.  I asked them to wait until tonight.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
why the Trust price is too low at the market (c-cex) ? miners sell them for loss ??  Huh
Thats not too low for 2 days old coin bro, and miners did you see someone mining millions of coin in a day, they are ok with that price. They still make profit  Grin

I HODL and will sell a coin 1$ each in 2015 Wink

Or by next week?   Just need a couple million.
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
When do u plan to go to bittrex dev ?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

The block payout schedule has a nasty side effect of preventing the value of this coin from ever increasing. The only winners will be ones who had 3 million in the beginning when it was impossible to mine large quantities. That was the most profitable time to sell and will never happen again now that it has turned into a huge dumping game, guaranteed by the ridiculous reward system.

Sorry, but you are wrong, I took the first block for 3.5 Million to prevent dumping.  Its Vaulted.  Your a little short sided if you are just considering PoW Rewards.  Sorry?

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
why the Trust price is too low at the market (c-cex) ? miners sell them for loss ??  Huh

Pages:
Jump to: