Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 13. (Read 121983 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
coin doing great Cheesy btw what ever happened to stafur?

Huh  Is Stafur no longer involved?  He was great.

He is still getting settled in his new place.  Lots of new RealLife, and he is doing great.  He will be back as soon as he can.

That is good to know.  Please send him our regards .
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev

He is still getting settled in his new place.  Lots of new RealLife, and he is doing great.  He will be back as soon as he can.
Activity: 214

Activity: 519
Merit: 500
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Really nice to see movement/activity here. Just wish the IRC community was as active as it is used to be   Sad

My wife doesn't care too much for IRC.  I also like one on one conversations I have on Facebook and Twitter.  I know its not private but, I have a deeper understanding of individual goals each investor has. We talk about other coins much more than TRUST.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Really nice to see movement/activity here. Just wish the IRC community was as active as it is used to be   Sad
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
wow...to the moon! what happened here? luckily i keep holding & staking for 4-5  months. still holding.

We keep running out of coins on Bittrex.  I still have my 50K I mined at launch, and control of about 300k from pre-mine.  I have not traded any of my personal coins, SEC forbids that sort of thing.  We have Purchased services and paid bounties with the premine. 

600,000 Trust is all that is on the market, and someone is listing 100k for 1000 BTC.  Interestingly aggressive.  +/-1% at market with an average of 4 BTC a day is an awesome number.  I encourage you to stake and let this grow like a tree.

Once I get that stamp of approval from the US commission, I can then do much more.  You can always buy BTC on Coinbase.  I can encourage that.  What you do with the BTC, is up to you!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
wow...to the moon! what happened here? luckily i keep holding & staking for 4-5  months. still holding.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
For you US Taxpayers, I have some news.  I received a phone call today about our little TRUST coin from "a government official."  My recent tax filings expressed my current investments and holdings of crypto currency.  I was very careful about selling in 2014 to avoid any tax liability.  I did mention I am in a group of people making a "government friendly" coin.  They directed me to some websites they wished the crypto community knew about.

THE S.E.C.!!  Don't worry, I am not in any trouble.  We are considered a Micro-Cap-Stock.  Get your proxy browser ready http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/microcapstock.htm#WhatIs  We do not have more than 250 million US dollars in capital.  We also do not have more than 500 investors.  But We... more than likely I, will need to file our business synopses, our capital and a count of investors.  I will make an Offering Circular.

What I need from you.  Nothing.  I appreciate you  becoming active and would never compromise your security.  We may be one step ahead of all coins with this information.  I hope we can get on the OTCBB or in the OTCQB marketplace.  Hang on we are in uncharted waters.

Personal Note, if you are selling any Crypto Currency, get Registered at FINRA.  It takes a little bit if study and a certification test.  This will put you in a national registry of accredited Brokers.  I will let you know when you can search for my name on the site.

-Trav
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Yeah that was me. I hope I represented TRUSTplus accurately.

Thank you for calling this new Developer out.  He/She is a long way away from getting their coin together.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Hehe ok, every exposure is good  Wink
Activity: 141

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
We are getting cash added to our coin... No pump from any group.  Here is a screen shot from TRUSTplus.com (Shopify.)

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
We bought a couple XPY Orion Controllers yesterday at .0029  Looking good so far.  ARCH had its first pump, maintained and leveled off.  DMD is down to its last 200,000 blocks before its rewards are cut to a tenth.  X11 and scrypt seem to be dying a slow death.  We are buying anything "raspberry pi"  Assets are still being built.

Investors are lining up.  We have a leader on Bittrex, and we are selling TRUST for $$$ on TrustPlus.com

CheapStaker.com  Ugly ugly website that will stake coins.  Concept, If you upload a copy of your wallet.dat or privkey, we can stake.  We can stake any address, including mobile without using your cellphones resources subsequently roasting your battery.  The addresses can be exist on the network infinitely but only stake once.

Current promotional products: TRUST Stars... We are working on making a gold TRUST ingot.  Plan is to buy a 3D printer to print name, date, public and private QR capable of safe cold-storage. This plastic print will help make a carbon mold.  Ive let the local pawn shops and precious metal scrappers know I am a cash buyer.  These will be awarded to TRUST community members when we establish production and raw materials.

I hope to be in the top 50 on CryptoCoinRank.com this month, if you have projects you would like to announce, please do.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
"Simply, antifragility is defined as a convex response to a stressor or source of harm (for some range of variation), leading to a positive sensitivity to increase in volatility (or variability, stress, dispersion of outcomes, or uncertainty, what is grouped under the designation "disorder cluster"). Likewise fragility is defined as a concave sensitivity to stressors, leading a negative sensitivity to increase in volatility. The relation between fragility, Convexity , and sensitivity to disorder is mathematical, obtained by theorem, not derived from empirical data mining or some historical narrative. It is a priori".[2]

Nicolas Taleb has been a hell of a big help in understanding things in new, better ways.

The goal here, with Trust, as I currently understand, is to create something that is Anti-Fragile. Let it grow organically and it will flourish.

The minted coins idea is one hell of a good one. Because it backs Trust and adds the inherent and simultaneous value received from exchanging Trust for gold, palladium, or silver. Any price-taker can be included, and no one is turned away. Plus, an actual coin marked with the TrustPlus logo and carrying its very own inherent value is going to benefit the buyer and the seller in the future, not merely at the time of exchange.

And it's very damn cool.

BTC is Cheap... let me know if you want back in as a 10% owner.  I am sure I can talk to our friends and see if we can put together an offer.  We only succeed with good communication and TRUST between top investors.

Any hot tips on any other coins?

i will think of it, but am currently stuck in some other coins..which show good progress as well....but i let you know when i have some big btc ready..

XPY?

Currently most of my holdings are in nav which is running nicely. have also bought xpy before, luckely sold at 0.032 Smiley But bought back in few days back at 0.0042, that wasnt a good choice, thought it was a bottom. but we will see....nav is most important...

but i will keep monitoring trust as i always did Smiley let you know when i have enough funds to buy in big again.. currently price rise is great, but buy orders arent strong enough yet.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
BTC is Cheap... let me know if you want back in as a 10% owner.  I am sure I can talk to our friends and see if we can put together an offer.  We only succeed with good communication and TRUST between top investors.

i will think of it, but am currently stuck in some other coins..which show good progress as well....but i let you know when i have some big btc ready..

XPY?

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
BTC is Cheap... let me know if you want back in as a 10% owner.  I am sure I can talk to our friends and see if we can put together an offer.  We only succeed with good communication and TRUST between top investors.

Pages:
Jump to: