Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 12. (Read 121983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Its a GREAT day to hold trustplus Wink Enjoy!

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Is there a multipool for Trustplus? If not have you considered getting added to http://www.xpool.ca/ . I do not own this multipool, I just want to mine trust, doesnt matter where.

Vegas
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Something that super impressed me (amongst other things) about TrustPlus is how fast the transactions are.  This makes TrustPlus a strong candidate for mass adoption and use as currency for buying products online and within the retail sector  Smiley
The market is still looking healthy.  Remember to pay close attention to not only how much TRUST has been traded in BTC value but also the volumes that are being bought and sold  Wink
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Or 1 million for 3 BTC. Or 500000 for 1.5 BTC. Or 250000 for 3/4 of a BTC.
Good morning BCT. I am looking to buy 2 million trustcoins. I am prepared to pay 6 BTC for the 2 million trustcoins. Please contact Travis at trustplus.com whom will mediate the proceedings of you are interested. Thank you
Activity: 225
I'm sure its another pump scheme.  Keep an eye out, and buy slow.
Is Stafur still doing work for TRUST?

Yes Stafur is still working on Trust; he is in the process of moving house and will be back on it soon.  Mitchell confirmed this recently in this thread.  Wink
Thanks! I missed that comment.

Yes Stafur is still working on Trust; he is in the process of moving house and will be back on it soon.  Mitchell confirmed this recently in this thread.  Wink

It is definitely a pump and dump group or whale manipulating the price.  There are great things in the works for TrustPlus! I am buying and holding for the long term.
Activity: 225

Hey Travis,
How's TRUST doing?  it's taking a beating on bittrex.  Hope it's just a whale dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Its a shame I don't have any btc to spare right now, someone dumped the price and I would really like to pick more up  Undecided
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
PoS and boot strap do not get along.  I personally keep a copy of Trust with nothing in the wallet.  This is my image I copy from, then overwrite wallet.dat.  I will try to make it pretty.  Windows right?

Don't forget, buy a raspberry pi on eBay to PoS 24/7.  I have a pi for each coin.  It works great.

Thank you for finding lost coins, there are about 1/3 of the coins that have gone missing or inactive.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
I did not know this coin was still alive and doing well  Shocked

Found myself 12K in an old wallet ths morning  Smiley

Just a piece of advice: Try looking into a way that makes the wallet sync faster... 500K+ blocks to download is taking a damn long time! Tongue Maybe a light/hybrid client with instant sync?  Roll Eyes
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Quick update, I am still waiting on the us gov to give me the go ahead on a microstock.  They are kinda ticked that I mined all my coins and did not sell any.  No US dollar here!

The gov is after anyone who has sold a coin for dollars without a FINRA license.  The fine is $500 each tansaction.  The IRS want tax payments on property sold.

I still have assets I plan to give to TRUST.  The corporatation has been applied for.  In the mean time, or next coin we will try for is Bitjane's AI coin.
Activity: 141
when you say PoR in your title, what does that mean?

I thought that to mean Proof of Resources.
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
when you say PoR in your title, what does that mean?
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Shoot I missed the pump, can we do it again please?
Why's the trust market offline at Bittrex??
Pages:
Jump to: