Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 14. (Read 121983 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
This coin is going nice i see Smiley

Kinda feel bad i sold 3 million at 100 sat hehe, but i took to long and nobody seemed interested in trust at that time...

But glad to see Mitchelmint is still working hard!! Congrats guys!
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
I have taken on three new investors in February.  Our Diversification (buying other winning coins) is starting to take notice.  We have good ratio of Conservative, Moderate and High Risk Coins.  All PoS with the exception of BTC.  We Mined Minted or Author every coin we have so we dont have to worry too much about cash-in cash-out rules.

We also started hosting PoS making the Chain Stronger.

Our investors are top notch people, and are respecting each other.  I don't want to repeat the last launch where we grew too fast, leaving a bag holder. 

If you are interested in investing, buy the first Sell... nothing more.  We have worked really hard rebuilding this coin organically.  Buying or selling large blocks seems to kill coins.

We are more involved on Twitter and Facebook.  Not much Anonymous investors in this group.
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Wow lot more btc volume on bittrex, people starting to notice the coin or is that mostly you and the investors?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
ya..someone just put a buy order in on bittrex for 184,000 coins!  Shocked

Vegas
Activity: 292
i know it! i just saw that! somebody wanted a lot of trust!
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Woke to 523... wow.  Shocked
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Selling them too cheap if you ask me Tongue

I buy the coins in batches and make sure I have enough inventory to offer enough TRUST at each Dollar Quantity.  I have another Million at 300 Satoshi.  Once the quantity is gone, I buy a new batch and set the TRUST to Dollar.  With how well ARCH and DRK is doing, and how well DMD will become, we should be able to back our 100+ BTC Market Cap.

You may also notice we have nearly 1% of our coin to market.  Normal is 50%.  Our investors are not pumpers.  This is a safe place to long term.  I set out to create a coin I can put my own money into without loosing it.  So far, so good.

We will have a bonanza if XPY can get their organization together.  We have stock piled $200 chuncks of BTC as well, so if team Winklevoss can sell BTC to the feds... we get a free ride to the moon.

But... we have to respect the market price at 300.  Tomorrow it may be 500... Who knows?
Selling them too cheap if you ask me Tongue
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Proof of Facebook Huh PoF  Grin

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I need to buy a total of 1,000,000 TRUST coins to load up our Facebook Store (Shopify.)  We are starting to sell Coins Directly world wide.  If I bought coins on Bittrex, my actions could be considered market manipulation. I'm guessing this post could be too.

Anyone have some coins they would like to sell?  Please post your offers.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Too many TRUST PoS questions I was not 100% sure of so, I contracted a source that would be able to answer and prove from a 3rd party.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust

Its currently $12.50 a month.  Here is the BTC address if you would like to help fund the Block Explorer: https://blockchain.info/address/1PiTyofbExfh39z8evycz77p7XqLa9QDwR
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
So, with all the XPY, ZenPool and suchpool draining its pool we are going to switch to minting very soon.  The cost to mine is extraordinary with Bitcoin price so low.  What this means, TRUST will be offering:

1. Hosted PoS accounts on many diffrent coins, please keep an eye on CheapStaker.com or send me a PM if you would like to us Stake your TRUST Holdings.  You can buy coins at TRUSTplus.com or let me know how many coins you would Beta Test with me.  I will send you a deposit address and an export key.  Wallet.dat files are encrypted and backed up.  Export key will give you full power to withdraw the coins from the address at any time.

2. Trust for Gold, Silver and Palladium.  I had a brainstorm session with our Masters of Economics with the goal of proving a gold asset on of a coin.  We will be trading TRUST for popular coins found on BullionDirect.com  We are talking to local dealers to find the best deal on a small chest of coins.

No timeline, with the exception of spring.  It looks like it will be a better strategy than hash mining.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Really proud of the investors I am in contact with.  They are doing a great job building the coin back up.  There is quite a treasure chest of BTC out there right now and we could easily inflate $TRUST to a new height but I ask that everyone take it slow and buy that first sell on Bittrex and wait 10 minutes and do it again.  My goal is not repeat the same mistakes at launch and create bagholders and million coin dumpers. 

I am switching our mining contracts and physical miners to Hampster Pool.  I also have a HashTalk friend who turned me on to Hosted PoS Mining, not GAW Stakers.  We have been holding all coins we have mined and so far we are doing well not converting.  This is bringing new investors to our realm that have been investing in other coins.  $BTC is not as powerful as it was but Crypto as a whole could never be stronger with each ALTCoin operating today.  I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHICH COIN TO MINE OR BUY.  The more we hedge and succeed, the stronger TRUST will become, eventually we may gain some power.

Thank you to everyone who has responded on @BittrexExchange
Getting more volume on bittrex  Smiley
Activity: 292
awesome work! its nice seeing this coin doing well...i mined some waaaay back at the beginning..and sold them but then i rebought them! its nice seeing a project not wither away but gain momentum! great work dev.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
For the Record, we do not have any ZenPool Hashlets.  All Hashlets were converted to Prime Stakers.  If Bitcoin crawls back to $500 we may reinvest. Carry-on.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I am active on Facebook more than here.  People post questions and I respond mostly. 

Trust is mining XPY for the Honor Conversion.  My personal guess is the coin will have a Market Pump past $20 to lessen the BTC Cash-out.  We almost have enough to ORION...  Long way off for a PRIME Controller.  We do have PRIME stakers making 0.15 XPY a day and normal stakers making the other 0.15 XPY daily.

We have a little miner making DMD.  There are only a couple million left to mine and then it will choke production, hopefully increasing its future value.

I made an ARCH IMG on RPi... its Staking 10k and I think I will be able to be a part of their strategy meetings.

Im splitting a couple XMGs with some Computer guys I know.  They have idol computers to run M7M.  I just had to make a XMG stick.

LTC is doing well.

Trying to make a TRUST IMG to display it all.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Very quite here!? Any updates!? Bittrex is looking good...
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I am becoming an RPi Addict.  Created 16GB images to pair wallets so users can easily decentralize a conversion of coins too TRUST... ARCH->TRUST, DMD-TRUST ARM and Groestl do not mix, XMG->TRUST, XPY->TRUST and finally LTC->TRUST.

I am excited about LTC because I can program a less centralized conversion through the use of any exchange, giving us limitless altcoin access.  I have one more Pi coming and will make a BTC->Trust.  Hopfully a 32GB card can hold down the fort or a Banana Pi will be needed to handle big BTC to TRUST.

BIG HUGE MONSTER THANK YOU to those taking coins off the market.  This makes us look stronger.

We are still mining DMD during their 50% PoS phase.  Multipool at 65M X11 is making 40DMD/Day Danbis pool at 15m Groestl is making 7DMD/Day.  Gridseed Solar panels are still charging, Im thinking Solo Mining ARG/DGC/EMD Huh
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Bring on TrustLaw!
Pages:
Jump to: