Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 10. (Read 121954 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
and please, stay away from XPY for now.
Its still shadowy and scamy, even their portals may not appear so.
[Edit]

I`m not saying you have to dump what you have, even it may be better to do it and eventually buy lower, just don't go heavily into it with funds from other profits.
Thanks,
staking again.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Hi,
strange thing happening with my wallet since yesterday. I`m loosing the connection to the network, so my wallet is not staking, it connects for couple of seconds, downloads some blocks, then the connection is lost again, right now I`m 8 hours behind.
Added the conf file with 5 nodes from OP, didn't help. I`m staking trust since POW, it is first time it happened.

Any more nodes?

There was a major Router update in Melborne.  If you need more nodes that I maintain, here is the list

"TrustPlus.com",
            "dal5.trustplus.com",
            "dc5.trustplus.com",
            "hk1.trustplus.com",
            "hk2.trustplus.com",
            "lon1.trustplus.com",
            "lon2.trustplus.com",
            "mel1.trustplus.com",
            "joh1.trustplus.com",
            "am1.trustplus.com",
            "am2.trustplus.com",
            "tor1.trustplus.com",
            "sp1.trustplus.com"

};

Add these lines to your %appdata%/TrustPlus/TrustPlus.conf

addnode=dal5.trustplus.com
addnode=dc5.trustplus.com
addnode=hk1.trustplus.com
addnode=hk2.trustplus.com
addnode=lon1.trustplus.com
addnode=lon2.trustplus.com
addnode=mel1.trustplus.com
addnode=jon1.trustplus.com
addnode=tor1.trustplus.com
addnode=sp1.trustplus.com
Hi,
strange thing happening with my wallet since yesterday. I`m loosing the connection to the network, so my wallet is not staking, it connects for couple of seconds, downloads some blocks, then the connection is lost again, right now I`m 8 hours behind.
Added the conf file with 5 nodes from OP, didn't help. I`m staking trust since POW, it is first time it happened.

Any more nodes?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I am going to work on a list of projects on TRUSTplus.com  This list will help us understand who is doing what.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Activity: 149
I sent you my address in a personal message .

Got it.  You are correct, that wallet has never staked.  Keep PMing me and we will get this corrected.
PMing me  - what is it?

PM = Private Message
Thanks.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Got it.  You are correct, that wallet has never staked.  Keep PMing me and we will get this corrected.
PMing me  - what is it?

My bad, Keep PM'ing me and we will figure out why it wont stake.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500

PMing me  - what is it?

PM = Private Message

PMing me  - what is it?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Got it.  You are correct, that wallet has never staked.  Keep PMing PM'ing me and we will get this corrected.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Why does my electronic wallet generates a coin , but does not accept them? Sad

It sound like they are orphaning.  In the debug of the wallet, run a "walletrepair"  That should clean up the Orphans.

Second, You could tell me the wallet address(s) so I can see whats going on at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/

If all else fails, we could arrange for you to send me your wallet.dat file where I can repair and send you a new one.
Why does my electronic wallet generates a coin , but does not accept them? Sad
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Who did those 2 wallets on Bittrex belong to?  Does anyone know?

I provided the owners with a list of instruction to setup a VPS staker.  I did not ask for their identity.  They did agree to stakers so, I can assume their support for the coin is genuine.  I have asked for them to share their thoughts for future development with an open door policy.

Beyond that, I hope you would understand why I didn't ask for their names.  Having a good line of communication is more important and I would really like the community to trust our top TRUST investors.  They are adding value to the coin and deserve privacy until they are ready.
Activity: 214
Who did those 2 wallets on Bittrex belong to?  Does anyone know?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Most of my TrustPlus are now PoSing. Looking forward to the future. Thanks for your help Travis & keep moving us in the development & direction you are going. Many thanks
Damn . As well , I have not sold the coins when the price is falling ) )))
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Friday only 10.8% were PoSing now Monday's TrustPlus has 56.8% PoSing😊😊😊😊😊

I will be working this week to spread those Stakers over the continent.  We now officially have a 51+% staking coins.   Still looking for the other half.  If you need help staking, please do not hesitate to let me know.  We will figure something out depending how many coins you have.  PC stake, RPi stake, VPS stake.  You have options.
Pages:
Jump to: