Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 2. (Read 121954 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Why not update ? Hollllll
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Hi, Dev last active here March 14th, what's up with this coin?

Wow - not on for 2 days - must be another FUD Bot  Grin,

We are on here doing quite a bit of reading and doing even more analysis on what is real and fake. We don’t post much, hope that is OK. Most of our community has day jobs and we work together to measure opportunities. Quick update, markets are down, we are HODL mode.  Mining is expanding.  We are mining and trading for MasterNodes.  We have a few projects where we fully support user MasterNodes.  We are active on Twitter often.

Travis  

Is there a Discord channel or some community channel more enticing than BTC talk?
Activity: 124
Is TRUST still working on a charter?  Also, solar rigs? 
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

We are on here doing quite a bit of reading and doing even more analysis on what is real and fake. We don’t post much, hope that is OK. Most of our community has day jobs and we work together to measure opportunities. Quick update, markets are down, we are HODL mode.  Mining is expanding.  We are mining and trading for MasterNodes.  We have a few projects where we fully support user MasterNodes.  We are active on Twitter often.

Travis  

Sorry, was looking at the profile, read it wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev

Travis  
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Check out TrustPlus chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/trustplus

Thank you for sending us this,  we will add it to TrustPlus.com.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Looks small volumes on Trex. No risk of delisted?

There is always a risk.  Our sum of 2017 is quite impressive but streaky.  Its hard to see but TrustDigital is acquiring more assets and making moves during this crypto slump.  Quarter One is historically the time to buy, Quarter Two is a good measurement for what Quarter Four will bring.  We have a system to keep growing the value.  Bittrex is not a charity and will delist us if we start costing them money.

Flying in under the radar is kind-of our thing.  If we announce anything, our coin value will go up pending the FUD. Its not worth creating a bag holder for someone else's profit.  We have Mining, Minting, Forging and its all profitable.  We have to publish our profits properly and declare a value.  Until then, everyone can speculate the price on Bittrex.  As a rule we do not participate in our Market to prevent any manipulation - including fake volume.

Travis
Activity: 298
Looks small volumes on Trex. No risk of delisted?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
It’s a PoS Coin.  You can only CPU mine it when you own TRUST.  For every 1500 coins you should be able to stake every 30 days.

You could Mine another coin and use its proceeds to trade coins on Bittrex.  It depends on your preferred Algo.

What do you currently mine?
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
Hello! This coin can now be mined or not already? If yes, can I link to working pools?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
So is the idea behind TRUST coin for it too become like a stock option once you guys have the bank license and can put assets behind it? Or is the value from the coin going to be derived from its increased use on Trust Digital platforms by customers as the company grows?

I’ll try to explain, we have our projects broken into these three. Trust Digital is holding a hedge of coins to apply for a Bank Charter in Minnesota USA. The goal is to create legal Loans and Assets fast with the hedge support as collateral. BitCram will increase Trust use by helping people make a living on the Crypto Ecosystem.  Steady legal paycheck for less tax liabilities. MitchellMint runs the mining, minting and forging.  Creating a sustainable cash flow for previous two projects. Every week we decide what to buy with our MitchellMint funds.

To be extremely transparent, our purchases of TRUST with our BTC stash requires a 30-day notice of price and amount like any corporate purchase. We don’t pump our price and do not participate in trades on Bittrex to artificially inflate volume.  Some people have used misinformation to over value coins.  Watch-out!  We will be very clear when we buy TRUST.

When I was working (marketing, mining and code review) with so many altcoins in 2012, I needed some place to store outside of BTC and keep it quiet enough to prevent the pumps. So I bought a private wallet for TRUST a year later and distributed coins through GPU mining. The true IDEA is to make a safe accounting ledger. TRUST is the accounting ledger we use.  We also support its nodes and help people install wallets. We are no where near as popular as the top ten coins but people continue to help move the project forward.

Does this help? - Trav

Okay yeah that makes sense. I was trying to get an idea by reading the past posts, but this explains it perfectly. Glad to see a blockchain project that is actually building up value instead of trying to justify a billion dollar valuation with clever marketing and big promises.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?

We don’t use Celebrity Linkedin to support our coin.  Our team is on Wickr.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
So is the idea behind TRUST coin for it too become like a stock option once you guys have the bank license and can put assets behind it? Or is the value from the coin going to be derived from its increased use on Trust Digital platforms by customers as the company grows?

I’ll try to explain, we have our projects broken into these three. Trust Digital is holding a hedge of coins to apply for a Bank Charter in Minnesota USA. The goal is to create legal Loans and Assets fast with the hedge support as collateral. BitCram will increase Trust use by helping people make a living on the Crypto Ecosystem.  Steady legal paycheck for less tax liabilities. MitchellMint runs the mining, minting and forging.  Creating a sustainable cash flow for previous two projects. Every week we decide what to buy with our MitchellMint funds.

To be extremely transparent, our purchases of TRUST with our BTC stash requires a 30-day notice of price and amount like any corporate purchase. We don’t pump our price and do not participate in trades on Bittrex to artificially inflate volume.  Some people have used misinformation to over value coins.  Watch-out!  We will be very clear when we buy TRUST.

When I was working (marketing, mining and code review) with so many altcoins in 2012, I needed some place to store outside of BTC and keep it quiet enough to prevent the pumps. So I bought a private wallet for TRUST a year later and distributed coins through GPU mining. The true IDEA is to make a safe accounting ledger. TRUST is the accounting ledger we use.  We also support its nodes and help people install wallets. We are no where near as popular as the top ten coins but people continue to help move the project forward.

Does this help? - Trav
Activity: 7
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Where is your team located btw?

We are a collection of Facebook, Twitter, Wickr, Connect and BCT users that figure out how to spend the weekly bounty to keep the coin going.  I coordinate the traffic.  No one has official titles or responsibilities.  Everyone is kept safe and I do not devolge their identities. -Trav
Activity: 173
Where is your team located btw?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
do you plan to enter other exchanges?

Many exchanges have contacted us and we did have four exchanges at one point.  The problem with many exchanges is the lack of transparency and withdrawals.  Bittrex is the only exchange I value thus far.  With their superior programming and security centric platform, I would only follow their recommended exchanges.  We are looking at upbit.
Activity: 2
do you plan to enter other exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: