Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 7. (Read 121983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
We are aware of the issue at Bittrex.  I will keep you posted.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I have conducted a week long experiment with smaller wallets to prove out that, you get the full amount for staking even if you are not running the wallet 24/7.  We are using UKDFs holdings to Stake over 5 continents, 10 nodes.  The chain is secure.  Its true UKDF stakes many times over but their coin totals are congruent to the programmed APR.

My suggestion stake one hour weekly and save your electricity.  If you don't stake every 30 days, you may be missing out on Stakes.

More Wallets Staking enhances the security of the network and prevents double spends, at 15% per year and 8 hour minimum, you would gain a slight benefit in compounding interest (maybe 1-2%)

I tested double-spends on Testnet first, and then the block.  It is very real with few coins and few nodes.  APR stayed true and extra blocks did not double-spend.  The chain is well managed financially by more than just myself.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I have conducted a week long experiment with smaller wallets to prove out that, you get the full amount for staking even if you are not running the wallet 24/7.  We are using UKDFs holdings to Stake over 5 continents, 10 nodes.  The chain is secure.  Its true UKDF stakes many times over but their coin totals are congruent to the programmed APR.

My suggestion stake one hour weekly and save your electricity.  If you don't stake every 30 days, you may be missing out on Stakes.

More Wallets Staking enhances the security of the network and prevents double spends, at 15% per year and 8 hour minimum, you would gain a slight benefit in compounding interest (maybe 1-2%)
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I have conducted a week long experiment with smaller wallets to prove out that, you get the full amount for staking even if you are not running the wallet 24/7.  We are using UKDFs holdings to Stake over 5 continents, 10 nodes.  The chain is secure.  Its true UKDF stakes many times over but their coin totals are congruent to the programmed APR.

My suggestion stake one hour weekly and save your electricity.  If you don't stake every 30 days, you may be missing out on Stakes.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I try very hard to surround myself with smarter people.  Not a very difficult task, but I do believe I have befriended people with very good intentions and an aptitude for science and technology.  TRUSTs success cannot rely on itself alone to succeed in Crypto.  The construct of Proof of Resource has met legal challenges.  I alone have been buying AltCoins and Bitcoin to put behind Trust.  To legally give TRUST an asset, it needs to be legal entity.  Nearly impossible since TRUST is not owned, but the coins are according to many legal judgments.  We are trying to structure our foundation on Accounting principles, it is not illegal to create a journal to account for cashflow.  Managing Bitcoin has been a peg to our discussions... hint hint.
legendary
What was this I heard about some bot on the market and then about having a massive GPU farm during the launch and then having purchased these Coins on the market (which could be from yourself), there were threats made that anyone who withdrew Coins would be Blacklisted and lose their Coins. Does this mean that you have enough Stake on the network in order to blacklist anyones Coins at any time if they do not heed to your demands?

It has not been an easy street.  Many of our organic supporters on BCT left because of all the bickering about Bots, Miners and Travis Mitchell's personal life.  

Bots can be bought for profit trading, I have four on coins I believe have potential (ARCH, XMG, MINT, DMD) I use my mining farm to support TRUST, by the way its much bigger now. Each Bank of those miners costs $300 a month to run.  At that time I had four banks.  I invested in Solar Power to prevent that from ever happening again.

I did mine Trust with 24 R9 280X for the sum of 50k TRUST.  I have not purchased TRUST, with the exception of buying and selling 1.4 BTC worth to pay Bittrex and contests.  Anything else would be a conflict of interest.

We were able to establish which possible wallets mined massive amounts of TRUST and dumped hard.  I asked the community to let me know which addresses were theirs.  Many people emailed me and we  had a working list.  The hunt was successful and we were able to open a line of communication. If my intention was to scam, I would just run off with the pre-mine and not spend any electricity.  I have had to answer this question about a dozen times, only one person came up with this conspiracy theory, and its just plain false.

There are six addresses that members reported their coins were stolen or scammed,  these addresses are black listed too me and have trackers on them in-case they try to wash the addresses and sell.  All I can do inform people after the transaction and try to get information to help the original owner.  I personally will not accept them.  

If I was capable of unwinding coins, I still would not do it.  TRUST is not about policing like Card Services.  I would help collect information for both parties to help resolve the conflict.  Most of the time the offending party is anon or a ghost.  This is the largest coin I will not accept https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/address.dws?TCh6Xij6pcGz2gSfQHfvCbq5jWvqVbK9aN.htm

It is completely possible to create a new chain, abandon the old one, and not honoring certain addresses.  MintPal is an example.  If we plan on doing that, we will make sure we have paper wallets available when someones cold wallet was forgotten about.  Sigs would be used to verify wallet ownership.

There isn't a scam story here.  There is no future scam.  There are people working really hard finding investors to build confidence in TRUST.  There is only one person that cannot TRUST and he hopes everyone continues to be a slave to FIAT.

Ok thanks for answering my questions. I don't think it's positive to Blacklist addresses because they are trading with bots because they would have had to buy or mine those Coins in the first place so they lose their investment and then you always lose that trust in the network. It may have solved the problem at the moment but you have a conflict of interest and would have been better not to blacklist the addresses and allow that trading to happen so you aren't losing future investment. What is to say that someone else won't have their addresses blacklisted because they are not trading in the way you want?

I do think it's positive though that you've stuck around with it for so long and have some good stuff going, at the end of the day though the way you want to run it is up to you.
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
mitchelmint has never done wrong by me. We've made some off-exchanges trades and everything went fine. I still hold my TRUST since the day it launched and will continue to do so.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I am sure this is not the place to ask but, I need some TRUST rep just to the left.  I had to take a hit to stop the continuous accusations, as if they are never going to stop.  If you have time, please put an honest opinion and BCT does like evidence.  

also add this to your BCT Trust Network ~cryptodevil
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I applaud this project and people behind it. I think you're doing it the right way.

I'm a small investor myself of course Smiley

I'm looking forward to seeing your sidechain solution in action.

Thank you, and you are doing a good thing by promoting Diamond.  Love DIAMOND.
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
I applaud this project and people behind it. I think you're doing it the right way.

I'm a small investor myself of course Smiley

I'm looking forward to seeing your sidechain solution in action.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
What was this I heard about some bot on the market and then about having a massive GPU farm during the launch and then having purchased these Coins on the market (which could be from yourself), there were threats made that anyone who withdrew Coins would be Blacklisted and lose their Coins. Does this mean that you have enough Stake on the network in order to blacklist anyones Coins at any time if they do not heed to your demands?

It has not been an easy street.  Many of our organic supporters on BCT left because of all the bickering about Bots, Miners and Travis Mitchell's personal life.  

Bots can be bought for profit trading, I have four on coins I believe have potential (ARCH, XMG, MINT, DMD) I use my mining farm to support TRUST, by the way its much bigger now. Each Bank of those miners costs $300 a month to run.  At that time I had four banks.  I invested in Solar Power to prevent that from ever happening again.

I did mine Trust with 24 R9 280X for the sum of 50k TRUST.  I have not purchased TRUST, with the exception of buying and selling 1.4 BTC worth to pay Bittrex and contests.  Anything else would be a conflict of interest.

We were able to establish which possible wallets mined massive amounts of TRUST and dumped hard.  I asked the community to let me know which addresses were theirs.  Many people emailed me and we  had a working list.  The hunt was successful and we were able to open a line of communication. If my intention was to scam, I would just run off with the pre-mine and not spend any electricity.  I have had to answer this question about a dozen times, only one person came up with this conspiracy theory, and its just plain false.

There are six addresses that members reported their coins were stolen or scammed,  these addresses are black listed too me and have trackers on them in-case they try to wash the addresses and sell.  All I can do inform people after the transaction and try to get information to help the original owner.  I personally will not accept them.  

If I was capable of unwinding coins, I still would not do it.  TRUST is not about policing like Card Services.  I would help collect information for both parties to help resolve the conflict.  Most of the time the offending party is anon or a ghost.  This is the largest coin I will not accept https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/address.dws?TCh6Xij6pcGz2gSfQHfvCbq5jWvqVbK9aN.htm

It is completely possible to create a new chain, abandon the old one, and not honoring certain addresses.  MintPal is an example.  If we plan on doing that, we will make sure we have paper wallets available when someones cold wallet was forgotten about.  Sigs would be used to verify wallet ownership.

There isn't a scam story here.  There is no future scam.  There are people working really hard finding investors to build confidence in TRUST.  There is only one person that cannot TRUST and he hopes everyone continues to be a slave to FIAT.
legendary

Actually, I think you pretty much answered all my questions.

Does that mean you guys launched the Coin and paid all the miners with your own funds to get started? Seems to me it would be better to just premine the whole thing and use that money on development and just skip the miners.

The entire game of crypto has many different perspectives.  The Miner is to invest mining power and hardware into a coin that will return a profitable amount of money.  The investor plays the high and low game, looking to buy low and sell high.  Developers are to create a solid product that doesn't waste everyone's time.  All coins topple when the developer confidence falls.

Miners add value to crypto.  They keep the blockchains secure and distribute the coin over the miners.  With the high cost of hashing x11, I would not do that algo today.  Most people would not hash SHA256 for an alt coin.  I didnt want to compete with scrypt.  I have dev friends that are scrypt.  Grostel and NeoScrypt is too complicated for many miners.    Today there is M7M... that would be cool.  You can Mine TRUST very inexpensively with a VPS or Raspberry Pi.  If you learn coin control and how diff changes your staking probability, you can do very well.

But yes Miners were paid by Investors, Investors wrestled each other to enter and exit profitably.  There was a couple coins that launched 100% premine called VOOT and Millionaire.  They were not scams but investor confidence fell, and the whole thing toppled.  Devs walked away with nearly 200 BTC.  100% premines are way to weak and I would never invest in that structure nor would I expect others.  I will leave those to the super investors.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Does that mean you guys launched the Coin and paid all the miners with your own funds to get started? Seems to me it would be better to just premine the whole thing and use that money on development and just skip the miners.

The entire game of crypto has many different perspectives.  The Miner is to invest mining power and hardware into a coin that will return a profitable amount of money.  The investor plays the high and low game, looking to buy low and sell high.  Developers are to create a solid product that doesn't waste everyone's time.  All coins topple when the developer confidence falls.

Miners add value to crypto.  They keep the blockchains secure and distribute the coin over the miners.  With the high cost of hashing x11, I would not do that algo today.  Most people would not hash SHA256 for an alt coin.  I didnt want to compete with scrypt.  I have dev friends that are scrypt.  Grostel and NeoScrypt is too complicated for many miners.    Today there is M7M... that would be cool.  You can Mine TRUST very inexpensively with a VPS or Raspberry Pi.  If you learn coin control and how diff changes your staking probability, you can do very well.

But yes Miners were paid by Investors, Investors wrestled each other to enter and exit profitably.  There was a couple coins that launched 100% premine called VOOT and Millionaire.  They were not scams but investor confidence fell, and the whole thing toppled.  Devs walked away with nearly 200 BTC.  100% premines are way to weak and I would never invest in that structure nor would I expect others.  I will leave those to the super investors.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hmmm... delist warning on Bittrex, not good.

Paid the bill a couple times over.  I will see if I can get it removed today.

Cool, thanks.
legendary
You may find some of the information you are looking for at the following links:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trust/#!crypto
http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/chain/TrustPlus

Ok, then it also looks like all Coins were mined in the first Blocks so where did I hear about being a fork of PayCoin? How long ago was the OP updated? It looks like they added in all the information I talked about. Where was it that I read that the premine was in fact 30 million? 120 Coins per Block for 3 days is 777,000 Coins, but 12800 Blocks is 6 days of mining? and 12800 Blocks at 120 Coins per Block would yield about 1.1-1.3 million Coins, why is the money supply at 31.5 mil then? that means the premine is 30 mil?

Thank you everyone for helping.  Firstblock was 3,439,788 of which paid for the dev for the coin software, coinking.io for a multipool after PoW and marketing.  The real challenge to TRUST was the PoW stage.  People would mine X11 waiting for the big rewards in the last reward group... Almost 2.5 T/s at the end because they realized PoS started so quickly and PoW stage was limited to coin count, not the block count.  This coin was made for for people that paid attention and started mining early.  Block 1 could PoS and reduce the total amount of coins cutting off the big miners that waited.

int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 120 * COIN;

if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 == 1)
    {
      nSubsidy = 3439788 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 50)
    {
      nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 100)
    {
      nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 200)
    {
      nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 400)
    {
      nSubsidy = 200 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 800)
    {
      nSubsidy = 400 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 1600)
    {
      nSubsidy = 800 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 3200)
    {
      nSubsidy = 1600 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 6400)
    {
      nSubsidy = 3200 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 12800)
    {
      nSubsidy = 6400 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

Coin went to about 30,000,000 and stopped PoW rewards.

Now, paycoin was launched at Christmas and while I was investigating their code on GIT, I noticed some Veilcoin code and of course the final reference to the Veilcoin Dev.  I had IPOminer's admin confirm.  We where involved with buying a VaultBreaker and GAW wanted us to exchange Hashlets with our deposit.  We knew something was very wrong.  I refunded anyone who bought coins and hashlets through me and kept the hashlets, including the dead immortals.  I have coins from staking  Since then I have been trying to increase the value of XPY since I am a pretty big bagholder.  Their development group TeamXPY are working on open source projects that could be adpated to TRUST, hoping to help recover some losses.  PAYCON is a perfect name for this.

TRUST was a clone from hackcoin made by the best and brightest bitcoiners.  Most coins produced today are LTC/Peer Coin base without the features we have not (published/implemented) and new coins have a nifty QT form.  That is not where I believe 90% of the world consumers are interested in.

TRUST was a good launch and our price was stable, PoS kicked PoW out two days early, and then the large miners started eating away at sell walls driving the price as low as 37.  We were limping along, stafur contributed the android wallet and we met daser.  Daser was more than enthusiastic about investing in TRUST.  I have advised him on many different coins and their attributes to diversify.  Some of those are working out well, but he has stayed focused on TRUST.  His project has turned into a Corporation, in UK called UKDF.  UKDF has pretty much purchased all the mined coins available for sale and is staking, like the original major TRUST Miner wishes since we are a stable 1000+ satoshi coin.  They made and sold the coins under 400 forgoing almost $20k and a steady PoS stream.

I am always open to questions, but no one is allowed to make up anything without proof, or accuse anyone of being something they have not stated.  This is a place where we trust; no one will attack or interrogate anyone(s) responses.  We are to make a community of trust, not distrust.  The only way to do this is to moderate people who do not abide.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
You may find some of the information you are looking for at the following links:

Ok, then it also looks like all Coins were mined in the first Blocks so where did I hear about being a fork of PayCoin? How long ago was the OP updated? It looks like they added in all the information I talked about. Where was it that I read that the premine was in fact 30 million? 120 Coins per Block for 3 days is 777,000 Coins, but 12800 Blocks is 6 days of mining? and 12800 Blocks at 120 Coins per Block would yield about 1.1-1.3 million Coins, why is the money supply at 31.5 mil then? that means the premine is 30 mil?

Thank you everyone for helping.  Firstblock was 3,439,788 of which paid for the dev for the coin software, coinking.io for a multipool after PoW and marketing.  The real challenge to TRUST was the PoW stage.  People would mine X11 waiting for the big rewards in the last reward group... Almost 2.5 T/s at the end because they realized PoS started so quickly and PoW stage was limited to coin count, not the block count.  This coin was made for for people that paid attention and started mining early.  Block 1 could PoS and reduce the total amount of coins cutting off the big miners that waited.

int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 120 * COIN;

if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 == 1)
    {
      nSubsidy = 3439788 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 50)
    {
      nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 100)
    {
      nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 200)
    {
      nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 400)
    {
      nSubsidy = 200 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 800)
    {
      nSubsidy = 400 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 1600)
    {
      nSubsidy = 800 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 3200)
    {
      nSubsidy = 1600 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 6400)
    {
      nSubsidy = 3200 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

else if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 12800)
    {
      nSubsidy = 6400 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;
    }

Coin went to about 30,000,000 and stopped PoW rewards.

Now, paycoin was launched at Christmas and while I was investigating their code on GIT, I noticed some Veilcoin code and of course the final reference to the Veilcoin Dev.  I had IPOminer's admin confirm.  We where involved with buying a VaultBreaker and GAW wanted us to exchange Hashlets with our deposit.  We knew something was very wrong.  I refunded anyone who bought coins and hashlets through me and kept the hashlets, including the dead immortals.  I have coins from staking  Since then I have been trying to increase the value of XPY since I am a pretty big bagholder.  Their development group TeamXPY are working on open source projects that could be adpated to TRUST, hoping to help recover some losses.  PAYCON is a perfect name for this.

TRUST was a clone from hackcoin made by the best and brightest bitcoiners.  Most coins produced today are LTC/Peer Coin base without the features we have not (published/implemented) and new coins have a nifty QT form.  That is not where I believe 90% of the world consumers are interested in.

TRUST was a good launch and our price was stable, PoS kicked PoW out two days early, and then the large miners started eating away at sell walls driving the price as low as 37.  We were limping along, stafur contributed the android wallet and we met daser.  Daser was more than enthusiastic about investing in TRUST.  I have advised him on many different coins and their attributes to diversify.  Some of those are working out well, but he has stayed focused on TRUST.  His project has turned into a Corporation, in UK called UKDF.  UKDF has pretty much purchased all the mined coins available for sale and is staking, like the original major TRUST Miner wishes since we are a stable 1000+ satoshi coin.  They made and sold the coins under 400 forgoing almost $20k and a steady PoS stream.

I am always open to questions, but no one is allowed to make up anything without proof, or accuse anyone of being something they have not stated.  This is a place where we trust; no one will attack or interrogate anyone(s) responses.  We are to make a community of trust, not distrust.  The only way to do this is to moderate people who do not abide.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

It sounds like the dates are a bit mixed up. About a year ago, back around July 4th of 2014, this coin was initially mined via PoW using an algorithm that exponentially released more coins for blocks generated  every 45 seconds up to block 12800. At block 12800 staking began. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that paycoin was not even around during that time.
You can find the initial 12800 blocks at the following link:
http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/chain/TrustPlus?hi=12800&count=12800

If I'm correct staking should be able to be calculated as follows.
Well, at least to make an attempt at explaining, would translating the code in the main page:
static const int64_t COIN = 100000000;
static const int64_t CENT = 1000000;
static const int64_t COIN_YEAR_REWARD = 18 * CENT;
static const int64_t MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE = 0.18 * COIN;
unsigned int nTargetSpacing = 1 * 45;
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 8 * 60 * 60;
unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 30 * 24 * 60 * 60;
int64_t nRewardCoinYear;
nRewardCoinYear = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;
int64_t nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN;

as follows help?

"After a minimum of 8 hours, the coins that are set to stake accrue coin age for up to 1 month, max. The total number of coins that are generated per block is: 0.0004931507 times the amout of coin age accrued. The minimum number of coins generated by Coin Stake would therefore be the number of coins staked times 0.3333333333 times 0.0004931507. The maximum coins generated by Coin Stake would therefore be the number of coins staked times 30 times 0.0004931507." Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Do you have some additional recommendations on how to summarize/format/display that information so it can be read and understood easily?

I think only you can answer that since you asked yourself the question.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: