Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 4. (Read 121983 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250
There was a post from a dead (until today) twitter account that TrustPlus partnered with Bitmain.  This is a completely false tweet, please do not use this information when deciding to buy or sell TRUST.  We never partner with other Companies.  We did purchase D3s.  We also purchased some S9s L3+s some time ago.  Bitmain is an excellent company and will continue to do business with them.

this coin has  low supply and  the price is very low around 1200 satosi ranked 329 on crypto market  can miner afford for the long cost Huh.. any chances to grow up kid to a real man Huh

WTF !! yesterday was over 200 BTC volume and today only 25 BTC ..
Why so .. I think tomorrow  will be 5 or 10 BTC ..

You can't TRUST on TRUST .. Game is going to be over soooon

We are the first TRUST and the developers do not play on the market.  All traffic is organic, and we let people know when someone is gaming the system.  We don't promise anything to anyone.  Just good clean business practices and support other coins (bounties and Mining) to improve our coins value.  We continue to search for proper licensing and corporate structure to ensure TRUST longevity.  Don't get caught up in the hype because we have none.  And we are doing very well this year with zero marketing dollars.  You can trust TRUST.  We know what we are doing and the coins we support have flourished.  No game, never was.  Crypto is so much deeper than coin cap, and to recognize good code that people will adopt takes a greater vision.  This is where TRUST value is.  When we are satisfied with the rules and regulations put forth by SEC and other governing parties, we can move assets info our chain like NEO.

What are you doing even your website is not live and you are moving chain like NEO ..

Where is your roadmap ??
What are you marketing??
Any new exchanges ??

Only talks doesn't works  Grin Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
There was a post from a dead (until today) twitter account that TrustPlus partnered with Bitmain.  This is a completely false tweet, please do not use this information when deciding to buy or sell TRUST.  We never partner with other Companies.  We did purchase D3s.  We also purchased some S9s L3+s some time ago.  Bitmain is an excellent company and will continue to do business with them.

this coin has  low supply and  the price is very low around 1200 satosi ranked 329 on crypto market  can miner afford for the long cost Huh.. any chances to grow up kid to a real man Huh

Why so .. I think tomorrow  will be 5 or 10 BTC ..

We are the first TRUST and the developers do not play on the market.  All traffic is organic, and we let people know when someone is gaming the system.  We don't promise anything to anyone.  Just good clean business practices and support other coins (bounties and Mining) to improve our coins value.  We continue to search for proper licensing and corporate structure to ensure TRUST longevity.  Don't get caught up in the hype because we have none.  And we are doing very well this year with zero marketing dollars.  You can trust TRUST.  We know what we are doing and the coins we support have flourished.  No game, never was.  Crypto is so much deeper than coin cap, and to recognize good code that people will adopt takes a greater vision.  This is where TRUST value is.  When we are satisfied with the rules and regulations put forth by SEC and other governing parties, we can move assets info our chain like NEO.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

this coin has  low supply and  the price is very low around 1200 satosi ranked 329 on crypto market  can miner afford for the long cost Huh.. any chances to grow up kid to a real man Huh

Why so .. I think tomorrow  will be 5 or 10 BTC ..

this coin has  low supply and  the price is very low around 1200 satosi ranked 329 on crypto market  can miner afford for the long cost Huh.. any chances to grow up kid to a real man Huh

Why so .. I think tomorrow  will be 5 or 10 BTC ..

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
There was a post from a dead (until today) twitter account that TrustPlus partnered with Bitmain.  This is a completely false tweet, please do not use this information when deciding to buy or sell TRUST.  We never partner with other Companies.  We did purchase D3s.  We also purchased some S9s L3+s some time ago.  Bitmain is an excellent company and will continue to do business with them.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

TRUST is still marching up.  It has been an incredible two weeks of trading and we are much closer to buying our solar acreage for a much larger Solar Farm.  We will also be releasing our website for Leasing Solar Digital Currency Computing.  We are projected to have a soft launch on our 3rd Anniversary, July 4th 2017.  Just as an idea with current pricing, each Solar Cell will be 350 TRUST to lease.  You will be able to chose which miner (Bitmain Devices) or battery you would like to provide electricity for.  With miners, you will have to choose one of three pools, solo, Trust (Private) or BTC pool or a mixed bag.  Payouts are converted to TRUST.  There will be many small markets.  When you are the owner of this solar cell lease, you can sublease it on the markets or sell it.  As mentioned before, you can sell the battery power you have made.  Before everyone screams ponzi, it will be based on true solar generation and all profits go towards making the array bigger.  TrustDigital will be planting the equipment, running a test.  We will stream SGMiner outputs.

Why did we do this?  Our current arrays make little to no money selling our positive electricity to our local power company.  12V 20AMP Miners love 24V Solar Panels.  In order to grow, we need more people to join our array.  We need some sort of Digital Community Plantation.  You will be able to team up with other farmers for night mining (Trust Circles) and create auto transactions for contracts.

More details to come

Travis Mitchell
Trust Digital Inc.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I moved our GPUs off rental and started mining ETH with my 36 Tahiti farm.  Couple tweaks later and now we are winning some blocks and transferred them over to Bittrex.  -Trav

0x363C094CebCc280B1e1B9B192b7d3c62F2A6B0Ed is our First Ethereum custom Custom Token with 4k TRUST on paper TUz5UMA8KWcpqdhwGmrdxKtTqfZTr5Rh9N in our safe.

WeTrust is a copy, with marketing dollars.  We created this concept nearly a year ago and it did not take in our local market.  I would assume the same fate for the nearly 6000 BTC

https://etherscan.io/address/0x363c094cebcc280b1e1b9b192b7d3c62f2a6b0ed

WeTrust was just listed on Bittrex.  Knowing the market value will be important.  We are not responsible for the unregistered ICO.  Make sure you partner with coins that are working hard to create long term asset storeage and not using your investment in marketing.  There is a much purchased press with WeTrust and I have yet to find their office in California.  We have documents they have not acknowledged.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I moved our GPUs off rental and started mining ETH with my 36 Tahiti farm.  Couple tweaks later and now we are winning some blocks and transferred them over to Bittrex.  -Trav

0x363C094CebCc280B1e1B9B192b7d3c62F2A6B0Ed is our First Ethereum custom Custom Token with 4k TRUST on paper TUz5UMA8KWcpqdhwGmrdxKtTqfZTr5Rh9N in our safe.

WeTrust is a copy, with marketing dollars.  We created this concept nearly a year ago and it did not take in our local market.  I would assume the same fate for the nearly 6000 BTC

https://etherscan.io/address/0x363c094cebcc280b1e1b9b192b7d3c62f2a6b0ed
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
A year after our launch TrustDigital started Mining and Purchased a coin called ETH.  We are happy to say we are on the right track.  This should make up for ARCH, Cryptsy and XPY disaster.   Go Ethereum Go!

Question, should we cash out and buy another batch of S9's or Keep ETH?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
We are not liable for TRST coin in California.  Please lookup the WeTrustPlatform https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-trst-wetrust-for-the-people-by-the-people-1773367 corporate documents in CA and FCC filings for investment.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Our Solar Farm has been making BTC, which we have been using to buy cloud mining.  We have also learned alot from bot trades on our market.  So, we applied these skills in the Cloud Mining markets.  We just broke even on our Cloud-mining.  Everything from this moment forward goes right to the bottom line.

13 days into 2017 and we are looking great

We recently had someone ask about our TRUSTpi.  Its been a dead project for some time and it worked on a flavor of Linux.  This is a great idea so, we are going to make Raspberry Pi3's for you to get in on the action.  Plug em in and start mining, staking and trading.  Everything powered by Bittrex of course.

We need to do a Valentines Day give away, ideas?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Coding on TRUSTsolar started.  Our goal is to make an ISO for people to join our Solar Farm and Mining operation in Minnesota.  Land has been granted and we are waiting for the SEC to allow such an investment without running into trouble when it makes money.  For now the code is a game played by locals.  We just created a public spot on our slack channel.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
We have the end of 2016, Happy New Year. Lets tell you where we are at, we have solar panels everywhere, Our Solar Panels work well in the sun, our S9s are profitable and our Baikal A900 is turning pretty good numbers. Our Zcash mining is making hand over fist on NiceHash. We also have Cloud Mining to protect us if we lose all our hardware from storm or fire to continue operation. Our local testers and test sites are profitable. Its working.

Big news for 2017, TrustDigital will be filing with the SEC its first offering. We are going to rent out our solar cells and their proceeds will be a return.

Sun => Solar => Electricity => Miners => Profit => TRUST

Just to be clear, this doesn't increase the value of $TRUST, but we are going to use $TRUST blockchain for accounting. It will only affect the price if scarcity occurs.

As Posted on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TRUSTplusCoin/posts/679431405551776
As Posted on Twitter:https://twitter.com/TrustPlus/status/815220223217430528
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I see really many 10k sell orders from 180 to 2990 sat. Every 10 sat is an order. Somebody wants to sell a million this way?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It's ok in the U.K...
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Yeah still getting 404 error
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Weird, tried on 2 different browsers, same result

http://imgur.com/a/cqKC3

Should be gone today.  I tried many different browsers and I could see a 404 on my phone using my provider.  I put a case in to have them look at the responsive script to see if it was balled up.

Looks like it works today, are you seeing the same?
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Weird, tried on 2 different browsers, same result

http://imgur.com/a/cqKC3
Pages:
Jump to: