Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 76. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
When will the Twist coins be distributed?

And is there already an alpha version of the Windows wallet available for testing?
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
where can i get a link to download a wallet for windows

You can see the download link for the window wallet on the first page of this thread but you do not need that for now because the dev will release another window wallet later today that shall operate on another blockchain without synchronizing problem, this information is according to him.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
the wallet is not synchronized what to do?
wait for the release of a new wallet.
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
the wallet is not synchronized what to do?
Activity: 349
where can i get a link to download a wallet for windows
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
What is the position of the Airdrop now, when its Application had finally ended. If we generate new Address, Are we to replace the old one and how is the possibility if Yes.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
How to view statistics on my TWIST address created using https://twist.network/address
Activity: 168
Released 200 million coins and you give 190000000, while on airdrop spend more than on bounty program in which you need to work. Why?
Activity: 390
Merit: 279
Thank you to everyone who signed up for the TWIST airdrop. The team is overwhelmed with the level of support generated by the community for the TWIST project. New wallets and coin distribution will take place over the next 24 hours. Exciting times ahead!

Thanks for the update! The wallet syncs perfect now Wink
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Thank you to everyone who signed up for the TWIST airdrop. The team is overwhelmed with the level of support generated by the community for the TWIST project. New wallets and coin distribution will take place over the next 24 hours. Exciting times ahead!

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this airdrop!
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!

Indeed they are. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25
Activity: 364
Still no news about wallet update time?
My wallet just sinchronized, but how can I check is it on right chain or not? Any advice? It shows block 7621

The blockchain is being restarted and new wallets are being released. We aim to release the new wallets within 24 hours. The new wallets will be incompatible with the old chain but we will give instructions on how to import your address from the old wallet.
Ok, thank you very much!
copper member
My wallet just sinchronized, but how can I check is it on right chain or not? Any advice? It shows block 7621

The blockchain is being restarted and new wallets are being released. We aim to release the new wallets within 24 hours. The new wallets will be incompatible with the old chain but we will give instructions on how to import your address from the old wallet.
copper member
What is the maximum possible supply of coins ever in future Huh

No maximum supply for TWIST. We have 10% annual inflation assuming everybody stakes all their coins. Since not everyone will stake, the inflation will be less.
Activity: 240
Nice way to get an wallet address! Looking forward to more TWIST.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
What is the maximum possible supply of coins ever in future Huh
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
hope this project will sucess

It looks like it has a bright future. Let's just see how many have the strong hands to hold and not sell. This can be the next 1000x for sure
Pages:
Jump to: