Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 79. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
take a closer look at the Chinese coins.  they are greatly underestimated.
Activity: 2
discord invite is expried now?

Tested the invite and it's working, also it's currently set to not expire. https://discord.gg/A4CFBRs
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
Happy to be part of TWIST. Just completed airdrop form just in time. When will wallet links work again? Thank you for your generosity!
Activity: 238
I did for airdrop.
How much is it?(not mentioned)
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25
looks like i don't qualify. couldn't you just use the metric of how long your account has been around rather than activity? it makes more sense than activity if your goal is to try and keep people from signing up and abusing the system. that just promotes people to make new accounts and spam to get to the desired activity level. with time of account created, that allows lurkers to participate.

let's be honest, there is very limited real discussion on bitcointalk. most comments on this entire forum are just people commenting fake positive comments on projects to get airdrop rewards. activity means nothing on this site unless your target audience are people who try and make a living through airdrop rewards... which is the opposite of what I would expect.
/IN !

urgg... not enough activity. nvm.

If you guys post just 8 more times over the next day you will be able to get in  Smiley
Activity: 23
/IN !

urgg... not enough activity. nvm.
copper member
Very new system, i've check your github, just update source on Feb 06. So what time do you research and build this system.
Thx

Our first commit was in December 2017. We have been thinking about this project since Q4 2017 and programming officially started in December 2017. We're working in a private repository for the TWIST toolbox, and will make the code open-source nearer to its release.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
looks like i don't qualify. couldn't you just use the metric of how long your account has been around rather than activity? it makes more sense than activity if your goal is to try and keep people from signing up and abusing the system. that just promotes people to make new accounts and spam to get to the desired activity level. with time of account created, that allows lurkers to participate.

let's be honest, there is very limited real discussion on bitcointalk. most comments on this entire forum are just people commenting fake positive comments on projects to get airdrop rewards. activity means nothing on this site unless your target audience are people who try and make a living through airdrop rewards... which is the opposite of what I would expect.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
i don't know what my activity is
Activity: 224
any translation bounty? reserving Filipino translation
Activity: 349
a purse for windows 32 bits too will or not?
Activity: 45
Very new system, i've check your github, just update source on Feb 06. So what time do you research and build this system.
Thx
copper member
Only a little over 24 hours until the airdrop registration period ends, get those registrations in!

We've also noticed some people are still mining on the old chain. As mentioned before, since we have made some crucial changes to the network settings we will be needing to restart the blockchain. As a result any coins you mine on the current chain will not be valid!
Activity: 18
any airdrop here, i hope yes
Activity: 30
How long do I need to leave my location info in my Bit Forum profile?
The answer is here
Do we need to keep the Twist address in the Location field just to sign up or do we need to keep it there until after the airdrop on the 15th?

Just when you sign-up, the address is stored in our database at that point. If you've already signed up to the airdrop then feel free to change your Location back.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
How many coins will be given to each person and how do I use the wallet sequence to get the coin?

It depends on the airdrop registrants number. 170 million coins will be distributed equally among the registrants so the exact number is not yet known as the airdrop registration is still running.
Activity: 46
How many coins will be given to each person and how do I use the wallet sequence to get the coin?
Activity: 84
How long do I need to leave my location info in my Bit Forum profile?
Activity: 28
I just got more activity points and was finally able to join the airdrop:) Good luck with the project devs! Sounds like a great one and I love that you are building up a community.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
the airdrop link is working for me also..no issues to get in.
Pages:
Jump to: