Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 78. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How many users who joined your Airdrop, devs ? I will join your Airdrop when I pass 15 activity
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
This is nice. A good project with airdrop. Will this be a one time Airdrop only?
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Successfully registered on the airdrop. Thank goodness I saw this before the day ends. Hopefully, I'll get some twist.
Activity: 349
I participate in the airdrop with the self start but how to check whether I received the bounty I do not know my address is registered on the site and there are not displayed coins or not when the wallets will be issued to be grated in receiving coins
Activity: 233
Merit: 17
My twist address is in the Personal Text and Other contact info field and I am eligible for the airdrop?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
just joined the airdrop, hope I am still in time,
waiting patiently for the bounty, if you accept reservation, I'd like to reserve the Chinese translation!

previous work:
https://student20151617.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/previous-cryptocurrency-translations/
Activity: 182
Joined the airdrop! Nice to see some new and good projects!
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25
Can we change our bitcointalk location after submitting the form and being accepted in the airdrop?

Yep that's fine, your address has been stored in our database.
Activity: 23
I did for airdrop.
How much is it?(not mentioned)

Depends on how many people register. We will be distributing 170 million coins evenly to all registrations. So if 1000 people register then each person will receive 170,000 coins.

Can we change our bitcointalk location after submitting the form and being accepted in the airdrop?
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
This Airdrop is a real pleasure  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks Team
still trying to get activity to participate, not sure im gonna make it

lol, whew... I just made it. Plenty of things to comment on.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
still trying to get activity to participate, not sure im gonna make it
Activity: 487
Merit: 250
waiting #2 airdrop , good luck
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
this is one of the easiest airdrops that i've participated with. no frills, and other things to join first like the usual requirement of telegram, twitter, discord, and others. just your twist address and boom! you're good to go. let's see how far TWIST will twist our lives into something good Grin
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
A few hours left for this airdrop  Shocked Who is as excited as I am  Tongue
looks like i don't qualify. couldn't you just use the metric of how long your account has been around rather than activity? it makes more sense than activity if your goal is to try and keep people from signing up and abusing the system. that just promotes people to make new accounts and spam to get to the desired activity level. with time of account created, that allows lurkers to participate.

let's be honest, there is very limited real discussion on bitcointalk. most comments on this entire forum are just people commenting fake positive comments on projects to get airdrop rewards. activity means nothing on this site unless your target audience are people who try and make a living through airdrop rewards... which is the opposite of what I would expect.
/IN !

urgg... not enough activity. nvm.

If you guys post just 8 more times over the next day you will be able to get in  Smiley

kills me that i have to make meaningless comments to accomplish that though

Me too, but I like the initial sound of this project, so I'll bite.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
looks like i don't qualify. couldn't you just use the metric of how long your account has been around rather than activity? it makes more sense than activity if your goal is to try and keep people from signing up and abusing the system. that just promotes people to make new accounts and spam to get to the desired activity level. with time of account created, that allows lurkers to participate.

let's be honest, there is very limited real discussion on bitcointalk. most comments on this entire forum are just people commenting fake positive comments on projects to get airdrop rewards. activity means nothing on this site unless your target audience are people who try and make a living through airdrop rewards... which is the opposite of what I would expect.
/IN !

If you guys post just 8 more times over the next day you will be able to get in  Smiley

kills me that i have to make meaningless comments to accomplish that though
copper member
I did for airdrop.
How much is it?(not mentioned)

Depends on how many people register. We will be distributing 170 million coins evenly to all registrations. So if 1000 people register then each person will receive 170,000 coins.
copper member
Translate into vietnamese done Smiley
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=28628.new#new

My BTC Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bangmac-1188839
TWIST wallet addres : 14fUctbp5YVEVYh65Kmuqsg4S6JAQBWfKJ

If you need translate more let me know Smiley

Thank you for your good work! When we finalise the bounty amounts we will pay you  Smiley

/IN !

Let's try!
Pages:
Jump to: