Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 85. (Read 40470 times)

copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25
TWIST update
We're only two days into the airdrop registration period and we've already seen a very encouraging amount of interest and registrations!
The airdrop is only the beginning and we are looking forward to growing this project and our community throughout 2018!

Changes to airdrop requirements
We've been listening to your feedback and we've decided to relax our airdrop requirements a little so that more members can be included.
As of now, Newbie accounts are able to register for the airdrop provided they have an activity of at least 15.
We wish we could include everyone but these requirements exist to reduce the risk of individuals creating and registering with multiple accounts.

Wallet Issues
We've noticed some people have been having issues with the wallets, especially in regards to syncing.
To ensure this problem doesn't occur again, we will be restarting the blockchain and implementing multiple stable nodes along with a seeder node.
We will also look into removing PoW and making this a pure PoS coin from the beginning.
The team will be performing rigorous tests over the next week to ensure everything is ready for the coin distribution.

If you have already downloaded the wallets and registered to the airdrop, do not worry! Your address will be compatible with the new chain and you will receive your coins!
However, if you have not yet registered to the airdrop and would like to do so, we recommend using our online address generator tool instead of downloading the wallets.

Best wishes,
The TWIST team
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
I can not synchronize my wallet, do I need to add any additional addresses?

It's work for me. Not fast but work.

Ops, it stopped on 21 hour/866 block.

I have the same

Same here.

Would anyone give correct addnodes?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Some excellent design work for this project. Puts little graphic designers like me to shame!  Tongue
Activity: 46
Very decent looking project here! I've signed up.
Activity: 58
need a higher level than Newbie Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 464
Merit: 252

I have the same
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
Easy wallets downloaded, place address at the required profile location and got registeration recorded as required. Hope to see Twist making head among the coins. Good luck the management team. We are here together to see the success of this project.
Activity: 168
Joined airdrop
But I can not synchronize my wallet,
Activity: 150
Merit: 1

Activity: 18
I signed up here : https://twist.network/airdrop and I filled my Bitcointalk ID but I received a notification : "Your address (Location) is not a valid TWIST address". I tried many times but didn't. I dont know about error Sad(

To be eligible for a TWIST airdrop you must:

Have a BitcoinTalk account with a rank higher than Newbie

Set your TWIST wallet address as your Location on your BitcoinTalk profile

exactly that makes the distribution of this coin unequal. so to say "proof-of-Airdrop" is based on equality, since here can only old members participate, its not much worth in my eyes. there are many ways to avoid multiple signups and banning newbies is most uneffective...
Activity: 258
Hello
interesting project, im in.
hope to good future for twist
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
too bad im still newbie. this one looks good.
Activity: 58
Im in the airdrop thanks  Wink
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
https://twist.network/files/TWIST-Airdrop-tutorial.pdf

Here you can find a detailed guide about the Airdrop application.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I signed up here : https://twist.network/airdrop and I filled my Bitcointalk ID but I received a notification : "Your address (Location) is not a valid TWIST address". I tried many times but didn't. I dont know about error Sad(
You forum rang - Newbie, you not accept for airdrop!

read first page!  BitcoinTalk account with a rank higher than Newbie

To be eligible for a TWIST airdrop you must:

Have a BitcoinTalk account with a rank higher than Newbie

Set your TWIST wallet address as your Location on your BitcoinTalk profile
The idea of a coin is very good!
I join the community and participate in the airdrop.
Good luck, dev.
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25
skycoin, cardano, karbowanec i believe are all qt wallets?  They all worked and installed fine.

i cant signup for airdrop until i can install because need to get an address.. :/

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with the OSX wallet. I'm working on a website that can generate an address and private key so that people who can't access the wallets can still register in the airdrop. I will let you know when it's ready and i'm going to look into the wallet issue as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Hi,

I want to participate in the airdrop. I filled in the form. How do I check if I successfully registered? Thanks!

TWIST wallet: 1JmLD6Zta4Kykwf3QmAMWvTtcge6grQw9a
Pages:
Jump to: