Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN][TWIST] TWIST : Revolutionising Blockchain Accessibility 🚀 - page 81. (Read 40470 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
This is one of the easiest airdrop I've ever joined, thoroughly developed to avoid double registration and cheating. A job well done, may the project succeed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Interesting way to join airdrop  Wink
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
Comical that the airdrop requires activity of at least 15, but the poster has only 14.

Do you realize that he is a copper member and is also the developer of the project Huh
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Comical that the airdrop requires activity of at least 15, but the poster has only 14.
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
Looks good. Do you plan to get listed on an exchange after the airdrop ends?

Hi mstone, yes we are currently in discussions with exchanges to get TWIST listed, shortly after the airdrop is over. This also aligns with our outlined roadmap.

This is great! Cheers on your hard work Dev. I'm sure the community is looking forward to seeing what you have in stored for us.

Yes, indeed we are. It's very good to see the dev actively communicating with the community.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35

Hi mstone, yes we are currently in discussions with exchanges to get TWIST listed, shortly after the airdrop is over. This also aligns with our outlined roadmap.

This is great! Cheers on your hard work Dev. I'm sure the community is looking forward to seeing what you have in stored for us.
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 25

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
i have generated adress through web wallet its pretty cool ..  Cheesy thanks for giveaway too
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
ı joined to airdrop. I am waiting for your bountry. Nice project
copper member
Wish I could join. Sad

You only need to make 6 more posts, almost there  Smiley
copper member
I have applied for this airdrop. It looks like a well structured distribution system. When will you have a whitepaper ready?

We're aiming to have the whitepaper finished by the end of Q1. We're taking a development driven approach on this project, i.e. write the code, see what works and what doesn't, then do the formal write-up when the kinks have been worked out. This approach means we won't need to be retrospectively updating the whitepaper as changes are made on the coding side.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
I have applied for this airdrop. It looks like a well structured distribution system. When will you have a whitepaper ready?
copper member
I have created an online wallet for the airdrop, on your website, as specified in your instructions. Where and how will I be able to access it later, so as to transfer the coins to my wallet on my PC?

When we release the updated wallets after the airdrop distribution, we will provide instructions on how to import your generated address into the wallet (using the private key). As long as you have the private key you will be able to import your address into the wallet and access your coins.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
I have created an online wallet for the airdrop, on your website, as specified in your instructions. Where and how will I be able to access it later, so as to transfer the coins to my wallet on my PC?
Activity: 8
Wish I could join. Sad
copper member
Can you remove your wallet from your location after you applied? Or should it stay there till after the airdrop?

As answered above, you're free to remove it after you've registered.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How do i check my balance or my trancstions?

You need to download Twist Wallet. YOur balance and trancstions will be appeared in it

As far as I know, at the moment the wallet is not synchronized and you can not check the balance there. After February 15, developers will release a new wallet, and there it will be possible to track the receipts.
Activity: 112
How do i check my balance or my trancstions?

You need to download Twist Wallet. YOur balance and trancstions will be appeared in it
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
Can you remove your wallet from your location after you applied? Or should it stay there till after the airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: