Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TXC] TenXcoin | The Social Currency of the Digital Age - page 11. (Read 2699 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
TenXCoin Social Network is the first autonomous decentralized social platform. Great project. Great idea . I interested the bounty program

Its not actually the first autnomous decentralised social media platform i guess but it would be the best decentralised social media and will also attract several users. Social media has turned much more serious and this project can take the social media platform to the next level.
Activity: 126
TenXCoin Social Network is the first autonomous decentralized social platform. Great project. Great idea . I interested the bounty program
Activity: 84
I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

Well, to make things clear try to read again the white paper buddy to makes things clear. As I know the concept on this project its all about on promotion or just like an advertisement as they will be able to post and interact with messages, photos and videos.
Activity: 103
TenXCoin is a totally self-dependent and self-managed decentralized project for the development of social media. This platform will offer many advantages over once going social network platforms like the anonymity  of the user, avoiding of fake accounts and much more. This project will surely be a hugely successful social media platform for the future.
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?
Activity: 98
An interesting project, but I do not understand how you can promote on the Internet without bounty of the company, I hope the developer has not yet made a decision.
Activity: 97
TenXCoin seems good project but please update the main thread more so that it could seem more intresting and also it is great to know that several projects are now turning towards social media s social media is the best place for promotion and also each generation of society uses social media.

Exactly, the main thread interface needs improvement as its the first impression of the company. The fact that its autonomous is a nice feature. Many comapnies are leaning towards integrated social media platforms which is a nice thing to see in todays generation.
I know this is just in its announcement phase and I am still trying to grasp what will be the purpose of a democratic social network but can you tell us about this:
What's the problem?
What is your solution?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The concept given by the team for this project is very good, and the managing team is also a great team. I don't think investors will hesitate to enliven this project. All are waiting for this project to succeed because now many ICO projects have sprung up and this one will certainly be able compete and achieve success with satisfying results.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
Activity: 103
TenXCoin seems good project but please update the main thread more so that it could seem more intresting and also it is great to know that several projects are now turning towards social media s social media is the best place for promotion and also each generation of society uses social media.
decentralized, great
this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully

Yeah right, they are still in developing phase and I hope that devs will continue to improve and develop this project. I also hope that the ico will be successful and will have many investors.

Just a saw this thread and came accross this project. This project seems good but needs some improvement and i am sure that the devs will surely make all the improvements soon and the platform will be soon available after the ICO process.
Activity: 84
decentralized, great
this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully

Yeah right, they are still in developing phase and I hope that devs will continue to improve and develop this project. I also hope that the ico will be successful and will have many investors.
decentralized, great
The new social network is good, I think soon it will become popular, beautiful design, good design, all the best  Wink
social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

Technology in todays era is really in a different level. There are so many things that is really evolving and is very amazing. And now, we have this kind plof project in the comnunity of crypto currency, wherein it is a decentralized open source social network where users will have full control over their data. That's a great project that really needs a serious team to have this. So I will be looking forward for this project.
Interesting project! Perhaps I will join your social network platform and test it. And it is endlessly possible and to get tokens, by the way, they will be used inside the platform?
social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?
Activity: 83
Hey there! I have 2 questions, first of them being: How could you be on the ICO stage with no questions or replies in your thread whatsoever and with a site still under construction Huh ?Smiley And the second one - why do you think social network must be decentralised?

I can answer you the second one: Censorship (see @current largest social network), you own your data which is really powerful these days/upcoming years.
... but what i do not get concerning this project how is the decentralized part realized ? I mean where does the data reside?
Interesting project, but would be nice a little more info about the coin specs.
Good luck.

The network is open to everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: