Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth - page 2. (Read 119950 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
THIS IS OLD THREAD!!   STOP POSTING HERE!!   SCROLL UP TO SEE LINK TO NEW THREAD!!       THIS IS OLD THREAD!!   STOP POSTING HERE!!   SCROLL UP TO SEE LINK TO NEW THREAD!!                      THIS IS OLD THREAD!!   STOP POSTING HERE!!   SCROLL UP TO SEE LINK TO NEW THREAD!!                THIS IS OLD THREAD!!   STOP POSTING HERE!!   SCROLL UP TO SEE LINK TO NEW THREAD!!        THIS IS OLD THREAD!!   STOP POSTING HERE!!   SCROLL UP TO SEE LINK TO NEW THREAD!!

THIS IS OLD THREAD!!   STOP POSTING HERE!!   SCROLL UP TO SEE LINK TO NEW THREAD!!                             THIS IS OLD THREAD!!   STOP POSTING HERE!!   SCROLL UP TO SEE LINK TO NEW THREAD!!                THIS IS OLD THREAD!!   STOP POSTING HERE!!   SCROLL UP TO SEE LINK TO NEW THREAD!!

THIS IS OLD THREAD!!   STOP POSTING HERE!!   SCROLL UP TO SEE LINK TO NEW THREAD!!

THIS IS OLD THREAD!!   STOP POSTING HERE!!   SCROLL UP TO SEE LINK TO NEW THREAD!!

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 267
Merit: 12
Translation in Pt Br being produced, team, I'll be with you  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Set up my first masternode Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
2/3 of the way there guys almost at 15k, I still need help with masternode

Try this:

• Click on Masternodes button
  • Switch to My Master Nodes Tab
  • Click Create
  • Alias field: yourmasternodename
  • Address field: your ip:port example: 123.456.78.9:9999
  • Click OK
  • Select your new masternode and click "Copy Address"
  • Send exactly 100,000 coins to that address
  • Again select your new masternode and click "get config"
  • A window pops up - copy that and paste it in notepad
  • replace the fields that say "REPLACEME" with whateverrandomthingyoucomeupwith
  • add a line with this: staking=0
  • save as %appdata%\transfer\transfer.conf
  • restart your wallet
  • Click on Masternodes button
  • Switch to My Master Nodes Tab
  • Select your masternode and click "start"
  • Congratulations, you got your self a master node  Cool

*NOTES*
*EDIT* wallet must be fully unlocked when you click "create"
To send exactly 100k including fee it is easier to enable coin control in your wallet then select your inputs adding up to 100k plus ~1 coin then just type 100000 and your wallet will deduct the fees and will send one single and exact 100k input.

Your transaction must have at least 10 confirms in order to be used as a collateral address.
I don't think having the port open is absolutely necessary but just to be sure, open it.
Sometimes your external ip will not be detected so it doesn't hurt to add "externalip=yourexternalip" in another line in your conf file.
Make sure your conf file extension is conf and not conf.txt
I always use a fresh new wallet for the nodes so I can stake my MN payments in another wallet just for staking.

It should work - let me know if it does.......
I have only a serverwallet...i can only switch over debug modus to masternode...some ideas?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
So, Dev's account got hacked ?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
TX is not fine ... not only transfer dev account is compromized.

We need new thread!!!!

EDITED by Hacker: OoOoOpPsss ..

Link to new thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/txtransfer-bittrex-multipool-android-postormn-stealth-1203975
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
TX is not fine ... not only transfer dev account is compromized.

We need new thread!!!!

EDITED by Hacker: OoOoOpPsss ..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
fuck you bitches  Grin

HAHAHAHAHA AND WITH GOOD FAITH HE SHALL RETURN !

Whats happening man? While you were gone we got some work done Wink i pushed the changes to your github and am working on building new wallets

EDIT: LOL guess not. But with what intention would the dev dox HIMSELF? A bit confusing if you are the real dev. Mind you I dont really care if you return since we were getting work done anyways lol. but the help is always nice.

Question... If you are the dev. You didnt make anything from this coin. and were putting your own money and efforts into it. So why dox yourself if your leaving. why not just say goodbye? lol you didnt make anything from this coin. there was no ipo/ico and no premine. Plus the source code was good. soooo i dont see a reason for anyone to be "angry" in a way they would need your personal information.

ANYWAYS I dont need you to continue the work that ive been doing. And ill be releasing the wallets later tonight, I guess ill also make a new thread.

check that wallet.dat and youll see  Wink
legendary
Activity: 964
fuck you bitches  Grin

HAHAHAHAHA AND WITH GOOD FAITH HE SHALL RETURN !

Whats happening man? While you were gone we got some work done Wink i pushed the changes to your github and am working on building new wallets

EDIT: LOL guess not. But with what intention would the dev dox HIMSELF? A bit confusing if you are the real dev. Mind you I dont really care if you return since we were getting work done anyways lol. but the help is always nice.

Question... If you are the dev. You didnt make anything from this coin. and were putting your own money and efforts into it. So why dox yourself if your leaving. why not just say goodbye? lol you didnt make anything from this coin. there was no ipo/ico and no premine. Plus the source code was good. soooo i dont see a reason for anyone to be "angry" in a way they would need your personal information.

ANYWAYS I dont need you to continue the work that ive been doing. And ill be releasing the wallets later tonight, I guess ill also make a new thread.
legendary
Activity: 1484
@infernoman

Can you have a look at Ratecoin wallet and check their block split function..? I am not sure if that is open source or not but if you can implement that function in new wallet would be great mate  Wink
legendary
Activity: 964
Looks like im going for a 3 for 1. I will be releasing the new wallet with the masternode.conf fixed. although they do not appear in the masternodes tab in the QT you can start them in the debug console. and if you are setting up more than one remote node. you should know how to use the console already.

The block explorer was already added into the explorer and is working quite well. And the last thing I'm currently working on is the in wallet trading. Currently only bittrex will be added. But in the future this will be easy enough to improve and add an auto trader, or arbitrage bot.

This is awesome.  TX will skyrocket. Thank you so much for your hard work.

No problem at all, These additions arent too hard to make, and most of what i have been doing is being resourced from other coins. I will try my best to get the windows daemon and QT plus mac osx qt available ASAP but currently if your using linux i can provide the new client

If it comes down to it I will create a new thread so i can update the OP with the new wallets once they're built

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q35vu68w6qnyt7b/transfer-qt-LINUX?dl=0
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Looks like im going for a 3 for 1. I will be releasing the new wallet with the masternode.conf fixed. although they do not appear in the masternodes tab in the QT you can start them in the debug console. and if you are setting up more than one remote node. you should know how to use the console already.

The block explorer was already added into the explorer and is working quite well. And the last thing I'm currently working on is the in wallet trading. Currently only bittrex will be added. But in the future this will be easy enough to improve and add an auto trader, or arbitrage bot.

This is awesome.  TX will skyrocket. Thank you so much for your hard work.
Pages:
Jump to: