Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth - page 3. (Read 119912 times)

legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
Looks like im going for a 3 for 1. I will be releasing the new wallet with the masternode.conf fixed. although they do not appear in the masternodes tab in the QT you can start them in the debug console. and if you are setting up more than one remote node. you should know how to use the console already.

The block explorer was already added into the explorer and is working quite well. And the last thing I'm currently working on is the in wallet trading. Currently only bittrex will be added. But in the future this will be easy enough to improve and add an auto trader, or arbitrage bot.
legendary
Dev is dead, long live The Dev!  Grin
(Don't forget about blackjack and hookers)  Wink

no premine / ipo so im not too sure where hes getting the hookers from ! Cheesy

I still HOPE to see the dev back, and i definitely welcome him to continue his efforts to improve this coin. Like I said we can work together to provide a better client.
legendary
Activity: 952
Dev Last Active:    September 29, 2015, 12:39:48 AM  Huh

I have been looking into someone to do some development on this coin. The best part about open source is anyone can work on it Wink I have someone who can re implement the in wallet trading. But I would rather wait for the dev for this if he already has the code to add it.

I WAS working on a web wallet. BUT the software i was using requires a block explorer API that provides unspent outputs. Currently TX does not track unspent outputs of addresses it does not own.

THAT being said there are other ways to create a web wallet. But it requires a trust in a third party operator. Which most will be uncomfortable with. And even I feel uncomfortable doing for people. Since thats not what crypto is about Wink I will be looking into other options for this. And try to accomplish complete tracking of transactions with -txindex

What kind of things are you interested in seeing implemented or re-implemented ?

A web wallet would be great.  The other thing that will be awesome is in wallet trading robot.  Re-add the block explorer into the wallet and in wallet trading

I will be working on re-adding the block explorer into the QT and will be outsourcing someone to do the in wallet trading. Once all of that gets sorted out then i can start looking into someone for the in-wallet trading bot.

The in wallet Trade Bot can focus on 3 markets TX/BTC, USD/BTC, and USD/LTC and in order to use the bot one will have to have 30,000 TX on collateral in order to use the bot. And the bot will work after 10 conformations.

Definitely an interesting idea, I have a few updates.

I got the block explorer re-added into the QT and i am making some changes for the masternode.conf. I can happily say that you will soon be able to manage multiple remote masternodes from a single local wallet, I am just working on the final changes for this so that the masternodes that you setup in the masternode.conf file will also show in the "masternodes" tab in the qt

for anyone interested, im up to almost 1000 lines of code added in already. but for now im off to bed.

Nice work Infernoman.  I appreciate the work you are doing to keep development going.

Total 64,803.17694128 $TX Mined at the multipool.

ret
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
OMG.
Cheap TX at 672 ~50K.
and I'm don't have a free btc now...
anyone buy it and say me thanks later Grin
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Dev is dead, long live The Dev!  Grin
(Don't forget about blackjack and hookers)  Wink
legendary

I have been looking into someone to do some development on this coin. The best part about open source is anyone can work on it Wink I have someone who can re implement the in wallet trading. But I would rather wait for the dev for this if he already has the code to add it.

I WAS working on a web wallet. BUT the software i was using requires a block explorer API that provides unspent outputs. Currently TX does not track unspent outputs of addresses it does not own.

THAT being said there are other ways to create a web wallet. But it requires a trust in a third party operator. Which most will be uncomfortable with. And even I feel uncomfortable doing for people. Since thats not what crypto is about Wink I will be looking into other options for this. And try to accomplish complete tracking of transactions with -txindex

What kind of things are you interested in seeing implemented or re-implemented ?

A web wallet would be great.  The other thing that will be awesome is in wallet trading robot.  Re-add the block explorer into the wallet and in wallet trading

I will be working on re-adding the block explorer into the QT and will be outsourcing someone to do the in wallet trading. Once all of that gets sorted out then i can start looking into someone for the in-wallet trading bot.

The in wallet Trade Bot can focus on 3 markets TX/BTC, USD/BTC, and USD/LTC and in order to use the bot one will have to have 30,000 TX on collateral in order to use the bot. And the bot will work after 10 conformations.

Definitely an interesting idea, I have a few updates.

I got the block explorer re-added into the QT and i am making some changes for the masternode.conf. I can happily say that you will soon be able to manage multiple remote masternodes from a single local wallet, I am just working on the final changes for this so that the masternodes that you setup in the masternode.conf file will also show in the "masternodes" tab in the qt

for anyone interested, im up to almost 1000 lines of code added in already. but for now im off to bed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

A web wallet would be great.  The other thing that will be awesome is in wallet trading robot.  Re-add the block explorer into the wallet and in wallet trading

legendary

A web wallet would be great.  The other thing that will be awesome is in wallet trading robot.  Re-add the block explorer into the wallet and in wallet trading

legendary
4.505.4148 TX paid out on 10/7/2015. 59,635.49996697 $TX Total.  

Edit: Wanted to show the buys last night from Trex. The multipool is a great tool to get moar coins off trex and bring the price up.  If coins are hard er to get, the the value should rise.  This approach is also dependent on continued development.

I know people get worried that the dev hasn't been around since Last Active:   September 28, 2015, 03:39:48 PM.  I am not worried about this because we have people like infernoman that can help development while the dev is doing whatever he is doing.

Infernomans post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12618011

Don't overlook this statement from Infernoman:

"The best part about open source is anyone can work on it"  Smiley

To help increase some interest in the IRC channel, I will be giving away 1 TX every 10 minutes. For a total of 144 TX per day. Get in the IRC channel for a chance to earn some of that extra 10%
legendary
4.505.4148 TX paid out on 10/7/2015. 59,635.49996697 $TX Total.  

Edit: Wanted to show the buys last night from Trex. The multipool is a great tool to get moar coins off trex and bring the price up.  If coins are hard er to get, the the value should rise.  This approach is also dependent on continued development.

I know people get worried that the dev hasn't been around since Last Active:   September 28, 2015, 03:39:48 PM.  I am not worried about this because we have people like infernoman that can help development while the dev is doing whatever he is doing.

Infernomans post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12618011

Don't overlook this statement from Infernoman:

"The best part about open source is anyone can work on it"  Smiley
Activity: 966

legendary

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Dev Last Active:    September 29, 2015, 12:39:48 AM  Huh
ret
where dev?
price again go to hell...
DEVs you can post at least one message in week, for investors and price?
if you are still working on this project...

Hopefully the dev will send a post soon  Cool

I'm too...
Activity: 714
where dev?

Hopefully the dev will send a post soon  Cool
ret
where dev?
legendary
This is one of the best performing coins I've had on my multipool so definitely keep up the good work guys, If you have some extra sha256 or scrypt asics lying around. hook them up and help get some of the TX off of bittrex ! Every day at 12:00:30 AM we make a purchase off of the market.
legendary
Looking good with 3,154.8444 $TX paid yesterday. Total $TX Paid: 55,130.08518230.  Lets keep up the good work.  Grin

legendary
Thought maybe we could participate in the Bitnodes Service.  They accept most coins on CoinPayments and Paypal.

Dev: Please place the banner in the OP. https://bitnodes.net/media/cf/transfercoin-fund.jpg

Here is the donation link https://bitnodes.net/services/crowdfunding/transfercoin-node/.
legendary
I cannot see a single master node in my wallet!

Not bothered at all though, it means that all the TX I generate belong to me  Grin

My wallet address is : TpkH8BdomBwEmCH9tmyYRwAfpDgNBqDq3z

I have had a look at other addresses in the richlist and other wallets are also generating 1 TX per POS block - wallets 8 and 11 for sure - so it looks like I am not the only one somehow managing to bypass the master nodes.

I wonder, if you put a max connections of 2-3 in the conf file would that work.

Do you have to have a certain amount of connections in order for MN'S to be picked up

Just checked, I do not have a CONF file.
4 connections
To my knowledge the masternodes are tracked through an external service. usually a website with a list of the masternodes. I've noticed that every once in a while. some of my wallets will lose connection to this service. and if it happens to the wallet that is staking, then it creates full rewards because it has no masternodes to reward. A wallet restart should fix this, but sometimes it fixes itself.
Pages:
Jump to: