Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth - page 4. (Read 119950 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I cannot see a single master node in my wallet!

Not bothered at all though, it means that all the TX I generate belong to me  Grin

My wallet address is : TpkH8BdomBwEmCH9tmyYRwAfpDgNBqDq3z

I have had a look at other addresses in the richlist and other wallets are also generating 1 TX per POS block - wallets 8 and 11 for sure - so it looks like I am not the only one somehow managing to bypass the master nodes.

I wonder, if you put a max connections of 2-3 in the conf file would that work.

Do you have to have a certain amount of connections in order for MN'S to be picked up

Just checked, I do not have a CONF file.
4 connections
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Not bothered at all though, it means that all the TX I generate belong to me  Grin

I have had a look at other addresses in the richlist and other wallets are also generating 1 TX per POS block - wallets 8 and 11 for sure - so it looks like I am not the only one somehow managing to bypass the master nodes.

Do you have to have a certain amount of connections in order for MN'S to be picked up

how many wallet connections?

Not bothered at all though, it means that all the TX I generate belong to me  Grin

legendary
Activity: 952
4,220.5319 $TX paid out this time. Total $TX Paid: 51,975.24081398 Grin

Edit: If you are mining at Infernopool, please leave a review at one or both of the sites below.

http://blockgen.net/miningPool/78

http://poolpicker.eu/reviews?pool=InfernoPool
legendary
Don't for get to visit the faucet.  156 Payouts since it was added on 9/27/2015.   Grin

http://www.free-crypto.com/tx/
I received 35 blocks via POS today.

What are MN's getting?

You also need to consider that masternodes only require 10k coins, to be picked at random for 50% of the staking reward. some days my masternode receives 20+ stakes and others under 10

Well I have enough for 3 MN's but just chose to leave all the blocks staking. It could just be that the chunks happen to be at the optimal size right now. I'll leave them staking and see what happens.
ret
Activity: 264
(Generated but not accepted ) --how fix it?
WTF Huh

Create a new address and send all your coins to it.  That should resolve it.
Thx.I was think about this...
legendary
WTF Huh

Create a new address and send all your coins to it.  That should resolve it.
legendary
ret
Activity: 264
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I got some stakes to.  This coin is working. 
legendary
Activity: 964

What are MN's getting?

You also need to consider that masternodes only require 10k coins, to be picked at random for 50% of the staking reward. some days my masternode receives 20+ stakes and others under 10
legendary
I see 40 masternodes in the wallet.  We could easily have 3 times that, if people setup a node.  If you need assistance setting up a node visit the IRC #transfercoin.  I'm setup on infernomans project.  I am running my staking wallet and masternode on the same computer (desktop). Lets do what we can as a community while the other devs work.  infernoman is an awesome developer and syntaks is working with him as well.  Multiple devs outside the Ops team working on services.  

We all have an investment of some sort.  Don't depend on the dev, depend on the community and dev.  Grin

Lets help make this project great!!  

What are MN's getting?

My masternode got 9 stakes today (10/3/2015)

So staking is quite a few times more profitable that having a masternode. I have enough for few nodes too. Think I'll stick with staking Smiley
legendary

What are MN's getting?

My masternode got 9 stakes today (10/3/2015)

Edit Moving an edit to make it a post due to page change.

What are MN's getting?
legendary
Activity: 1484
legendary
While people beg for a dev, like little titty babies, I keep staking.  Wink

Pages: