Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POW/POS,TOR, MN, Stealth - page 25. (Read 119950 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Transfercoin is on WorldCoinIndex.  Please add to OP when available.  Cheesy

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/Transfercoin
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
spanish thread updated with the new win wallet info, lol guys you are doing things so faster Tongue

link to the spanish updates -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12352902

pd: thx to @vgo, he advert us about this updated.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
People still dumped their coins  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
New spanish translation about this coin here -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12342810

Was a pleasure for me to help, seems  it was already known for some spanish members, thats a good news, also, now that i know this coin, it catch my attention, i will take a look at this thread from now Wink
legendary
vgo
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Seriously why was that android app pushed out??

I was so close to buying a bunch of TX so I could stake on mobile - not happen ending if I can't read half the wallet text

because it works on android 4.x with a resolution smaller than 2560x1440 Wink

seriously, i told the dev your problems on day of release, happened on a note 4 with 5.0.2 and a nexus 10 with 5.1.1
on an s5mini everything is fine and readable.
Activity: 664
Merit: 500
How many one masternode can earn per day?
Activity: 714

I was so close to buying a bunch of TX so I could stake on mobile - not happen ending if I can't read half the wallet text

just wait for dev response, nobody else what i know don't have problem with this, what is your android version

ret
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
TX will rise up to 0.05 BTC
Ok.sounds good.
I agree.
When to the moon? Cheesy
Activity: 477
Merit: 501

You can actually drag the subject columns over, took me a while but if you have a pen thingy for the screen its easier
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Still holding, still waiting  Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
too long to wait to go to the moon but just remain patient   Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Ok.  If you do the twitter thing search #Transfercoin or click the link below.  You should be able to retweet my 10 or so tweets, pretty quick.  I tweeted some popular accounts, news accounts, and trader accounts.  I have done this in the past and it created a little buzz.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23transfercoin
Activity: 358
Merit: 251

just wait for dev response, nobody else what i know don't have problem with this, what is your android version
Activity: 714

Activity: 966
TX will rise up to 0.05 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1050

5 TX halving every year and 50K for masternode seems like the best option to me.

I agree with you, these are the best options.

sounds god
Activity: 664

5 TX halving every year and 50K for masternode seems like the best option to me.

I agree with you, these are the best options.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
I think 15 TX is too high and 2 TX is too low, especially if you plan halving. If you really feel the need to make a change ... IMO go to 5 TX and halve from there.
actually this will be good, if we plan to half it, what you guys think ? But i will really let masternode price at 100K, min 50K because we need to stake too.

Pages:
Jump to: