Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 29. (Read 156539 times)

legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
My coins going to cryptopia from 8 hours and nothing comes to it.

Cryptopia has issues again with the wallet, I have already informed my contact there, should be resolved soonish.

Sorry again, we are working on it to get it fixed that it doesnt happen again.

Kindly regards,
ChekaZ
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
My coins going to cryptopia from 8 hours and nothing comes to it.
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
Anybody else's wallet not connecting? I have loads of addnodes in the conf file but connection is just timing out to all
it is working great for me. I have no addnodes in the config, just started wallet and I have 12 connections about 1 minute after the wallet start.
Activity: 5
Every day I see new promising interesting projects.Today I was pleasantly surprised
Activity: 62
Anybody else's wallet not connecting? I have loads of addnodes in the conf file but connection is just timing out to all

I just opened my wallet and it synced right up with no issues
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 1
Recently i did mining this coin. and i sent to cryptopia to exchange with other coin. but it is just disappeared. No balance in the wallet in crytopia. Now i found that this coin hasn't any connections in crytopia coininfo tab. it's been 2days. i feel regret that i did mining this coin.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
* TREZARCOIN ADDED TO COIN-UNLIMITED POOL *
0% fee - no registration - full statistics - Payment script run every 180 minutes !
DDoS high end server - Xeon powered - 250Mb bandwidth

Direct link to Trezarcoin pool here
Actually 1 block is found every hour ! Join us for a faster reward  Grin
Happy mining with us !
You have a place on my bookmark links Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
Just an FYI - if you don't properly exit the Windows wallet (1.0.0) then reboot the computer (say, from a power outage) the wallet will crash the next time you try to run it. The solution is to open a cmd.exe window with administrator privileges then execute "trezarcoin-qt -reindex". It takes awhile to reindex, so don't be worried if the wallet seems stuck.

Thank you!  I was looking just for this.  Haven't been able to open my wallet for some time now and finally got to focus on finding out wtf was going on here.  I really which they would bring back the "print" functionality... it was so much easier to find stuff then.  I understand they did it for server performance issues but... come on and give me a break.  What a huge step backwards.

Glad I could help! I found this solution somewhere else, so it wasn't an original idea on my part, but I suspected that if I had this problem then others would too and frankly, the wallet crashing upon startup just because it wasn't shutdown properly before is a really stupid failure mode. I guess the author likes to leave database file handles open and unwritten at times...
Activity: 27
* TREZARCOIN ADDED TO COIN-UNLIMITED POOL *
0% fee - no registration - full statistics - Payment script run every 180 minutes !
DDoS high end server - Xeon powered - 250Mb bandwidth

Direct link to Trezarcoin pool here
Actually 1 block is found every hour ! Join us for a faster reward  Grin
Happy mining with us !
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Just an FYI - if you don't properly exit the Windows wallet (1.0.0) then reboot the computer (say, from a power outage) the wallet will crash the next time you try to run it. The solution is to open a cmd.exe window with administrator privileges then execute "trezarcoin-qt -reindex". It takes awhile to reindex, so don't be worried if the wallet seems stuck.

Thank you!  I was looking just for this.  Haven't been able to open my wallet for some time now and finally got to focus on finding out wtf was going on here.  I really which they would bring back the "print" functionality... it was so much easier to find stuff then.  I understand they did it for server performance issues but... come on and give me a break.  What a huge step backwards.
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
Guys-

Started mining TZC again on the official pool using KlausT CCminer and I'm seeing an error I've never seen before.  Sometimes it pops up once and sometimes hundreds of them scroll by but always on my second GPU.  Any thoughts on:

GPU #2: Nonce $67F4CD9A (the nonce # change's obviously) does not validate on CPU!

I've also seen it occur on GBX mining as well.

Check your ping time to the server; if it's 100ms or more then you run a much higher risk of having shares rejected/marked stale.

Activity: 210
Guys-

Started mining TZC again on the official pool using KlausT CCminer and I'm seeing an error I've never seen before.  Sometimes it pops up once and sometimes hundreds of them scroll by but always on my second GPU.  Any thoughts on:

GPU #2: Nonce $67F4CD9A (the nonce # change's obviously) does not validate on CPU!

Try hsrminer, it's even faster and stable for me

https://github.com/palginpav/hsrminer/tree/master/Neoscrypt%20algo/Windows

I'll check that out, thanks!
Activity: 207
Merit: 13
Guys-

Try hsrminer, it's even faster and stable for me

https://github.com/palginpav/hsrminer/tree/master/Neoscrypt%20algo/Windows
150k wow. Thanks for clarification, going on Cryptopia to buy some TZC Smiley

Ditto!  Grin
Guys-

150k wow. Thanks for clarification, going on Cryptopia to buy some TZC Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Hello everybody. Am I right that POS is working right now? And what is a minimum amount of coins need to be in wallet to get rewards?

Minimum amount to stake is 200 Coins. - The % gains is about 15-18% yearly, so you should have 150k-200k to get a staking reward daily.

Kindly regards,
ChekaZ
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Hello everybody. Am I right that POS is working right now? And what is a minimum amount of coins need to be in wallet to get rewards?

yes POS is work.  about minimum amount im not sure  maybe around 100k-150k you need luck to recive POS too.
Pages:
Jump to: