Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 31. (Read 156539 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What can I do with this coin other than mining it or trading it?
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
stupid question but is there any chance that third party pools can steel our hash power and use to get coins? Only asking as on some pool I get very low return comparing with the official pool?

This question is really beyond the scope of TZC...
But I will attempt to answer...  Grin

Technically yes, but not in the way you are asking.
A properly set up pool with properly set up participants cannot (AFAIK) have hash "stolen" by another pool.

However, if the pool server is compromised or any of the pool participants have compromised systems, etc. then you could feasibly see "stolen" hash. But fwiw I have not heard of this happening before (in a specific pool-steals-another-pool way).

What you seem to be referring to is the fact that small pools will have much more variability/luck in hitting blocks.
This means your payouts will fluctuate up and down a lot.
There is also the issue of the hash difficulty--it can vary a lot and will make one day's payout look different from another day.
Also, different pools have different fees.

Generally, you are asking pool & security questions.
You may find more information asking about those in places that focus on those topics--good luck!
Excuse my nob question - is Staking resource-heavy?
I want to stake my coins but I only have a gtx970

No, PoS does not use much CPU at all.
So unless you manually change the sleep/refresh settings, you should not have a problem on low-power machines.
Good luck with your staking!
Does anyone know what the default password for the wallet? When you create the wallet password was not set. I have a problem I can not unlock wallet.

I do not believe there is a default password.
It should not be locked unless you chose to lock/encrypt it.
And if you did, then you would be the only one to know that password...  Sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
Just an FYI - if you don't properly exit the Windows wallet (1.0.0) then reboot the computer (say, from a power outage) the wallet will crash the next time you try to run it. The solution is to open a cmd.exe window with administrator privileges then execute "trezarcoin-qt -reindex". It takes awhile to reindex, so don't be worried if the wallet seems stuck.

Activity: 18
pool.trezarcoin.com
stratum-6666
stratum-5566

Status - UP

https://pool.trezarcoin.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=uptime
Activity: 21
official pool is working now for me. Not sure what the issue was but could not connect for 10h
Staking enabled for 7 inputs weighing 546244 coin days
Inputs: 2 min. age, 2 avg. age, 3 max. age

is it working?

Activity: 156

Whats up with the pool chekaz?
stupid question but is there any chance that third party pools can steel our hash power and use to get coins? Only asking as on some pool I get very low return comparing with the official pool?
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Should i buy this coin? Thnx

When you enter in a shop do you ask "Should I buy your product" ?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Should i buy this coin? Thnx
Hello,

Excuse my nob question - is Staking resource-heavy?
I want to stake my coins but I only have a gtx970

Thanks!
So dissapointed as miners went down and were running 6 hours for nothing until i found out Sad
Activity: 22
alt miner seems to be assed to
Activity: 156

Pool is down.......
Activity: 11
It seems down yes ...
Activity: 29
pool.trezarcoin.com is down  Huh
Activity: 3
Does anyone know what the default password for the wallet? When you create the wallet password was not set. I have a problem I can not unlock wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Like whale watching on Binance. I’m watching one right now.
Pages:
Jump to: