Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 27. (Read 156539 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
What is the primary communication channel, i.e. chat tool for the TZC community / devs? Slack, discord, telegram, something else....?

I can't speak for the dev, but I will say that I have seen the team present on all.

Purely anecdotally, there may be slightly more presence on the Slack with the Discord coming second?
But since the Discord is newer, that could change going forward...
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Is TZC wallet on Cryptopia already fixed?

It's way more convenient to me if I will purchase TZC there thru trades because I already have funds there.

Or even the wallet isn't fixed, I can still do trades between BTC /TZC? It's just that I can't deposit or withdraw TZC directly? It's that how it works?

Thanks.

Basically you can trade TZC/BTC even if the wallet in cryptopia is offline. But you cannot withdraw or deposit.
Activity: 440
Just a reminder for those that may not have known/noticed,
TZC has a Telegram group here:

https://t.me/joinchat/DFQmZg09ZJnKHMUM-QlJhg

What is the primary communication channel, i.e. chat tool for the TZC community / devs? Slack, discord, telegram, something else....?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Is TZC wallet on Cryptopia already fixed?

It's way more convenient to me if I will purchase TZC there thru trades because I already have funds there.

Or even the wallet isn't fixed, I can still do trades between BTC /TZC? It's just that I can't deposit or withdraw TZC directly? It's that how it works?

Thanks.
Recently announced in TZC social media channels:

Quote from: ChekaZ
You got a project / an awesome idea for Trezarcoin but it needs to get funded? - I am happy to say that we have the solution!

I am happy to announce the new Crowdfunding Page of TZC: https://trezarcoin.com/trezarfundme

If you have a project that you would love to set up on there, please PM me with details and it will be put on there.
Funds are escrowed until the project is finished, if the project itself needs funding to get done, we will discuss how the funds gonna be released.

I already love to see your input and what can be achieved in the coming weeks/months!

Kindly regards,
ChekaZ
Just a reminder for those that may not have known/noticed,
TZC has a Telegram group here:

https://t.me/joinchat/DFQmZg09ZJnKHMUM-QlJhg
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
You can now mine Trezarcoin and more than 130 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0% now. Please use following commands for different mining options

I'd be inclined to point a GTX 1080 at zergpool if the ping time was lower - it's 150ms from my location in the US.

Activity: 89
Coin looks interesting. Think I'll be grabbing some.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
This ICO can not be missed in any way! Join the great idea.

Umm??? Did you hit reply in the wrong thread? 'Cause I have no idea what you're talking about.

look like spam bump post for change rank.
Any active development for this coin ?? Looks not by checking in github...

Yes, there is definitely active development.
Test output from an upcoming feature was teased on the TZC twitter account within the last few days.

I am under the impression that the code will be pushed to the github closer to release?
But not sure, feel free to ask the dev/team for a more official answer.
(They are often on Slack, etc. if you want a faster response.)
Activity: 143
Any active development for this coin ?? Looks not by checking in github...
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
there is no ICO for TZC, coin is running for a few months already Cheesy
And now the price is $0.148.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
I need some help. Started staking 4 weeks ago.. Worked fine and received some coins.
Now since 1 week it stoped. Staking symbol in wallet shows:

Staking enabled for 19 inputs weighing 8589 coin days
Inputs: 0 min. age, 0 avg. age, 19 max. age

What can i do? I have the wallet always open!

Wait and pray, really. You have a very small amount of coins, around 600 by my calculations. It is only natural that your chance of hitting a PoS block are very low. After all, you will get a 15% boost if you do.

Also, keep in mind that this is an stochastic process, i.e: there is a random component around it. I for instance have spent around 14 days without getting anything and all of a sudden mined 2 blocks in a matter of hours...

Oh, or you could buy more coins, of course.

What do you mean wait and pray if I'm not mistaken the tzc is using your hardware and electricity to keep their Network running.

You should see something daily
You won't see daily reward if you owe only 1000 coins. The more coins you own the higher chances to get stacking reward. To see reward daily you will need something like 100k coins.
Activity: 308
there is no ICO for TZC, coin is running for a few months already Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

Umm??? Did you hit reply in the wrong thread? 'Cause I have no idea what you're talking about.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
* TREZARCOIN ADDED TO COIN-UNLIMITED POOL *
0% fee - no registration - full statistics - Payment script run every 180 minutes !
DDoS high end server - Xeon powered - 250Mb bandwidth

Direct link to Trezarcoin pool here
Actually 1 block is found every hour ! Join us for a faster reward  Grin
Happy mining with us !
You have a place on my bookmark links Cheesy

thanks we mine on first block please help us
I need some help. Started staking 4 weeks ago.. Worked fine and received some coins.

Wait and pray, really. You have a very small amount of coins, around 600 by my calculations. It is only natural that your chance of hitting a PoS block are very low. After all, you will get a 15% boost if you do.

Also, keep in mind that this is an stochastic process, i.e: there is a random component around it. I for instance have spent around 14 days without getting anything and all of a sudden mined 2 blocks in a matter of hours...

ahh ok thanks i'm not really into PoS. Have to lern more about it Smiley
So but i have to keep wallet open?

You will need to keep the wallet open in order to actually hit a stake reward.
But there are no other "penalties" for closing a wallet--it will not reset your coin age, prevent maturing (of coin age), etc.

Good luck with your staking!
What do you mean wait and pray if I'm not mistaken the tzc is using your hardware and electricity to keep their Network running.

Really? Does that make sense?
So if you have 1,000 coins, you would expect to see a daily PoS?  Huh
Each stake reward is 100 coins...
So a daily stake for someone holding 1,000 coins would mean over 3,500% annual ROI...

There is a matter of scale involved here...
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: