Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ULC] ICO - ULACOIN(ULC) - POW&POS - 10% - COINEXCHANGE - page 17. (Read 20907 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 100
The dev should post a proper mining guide, with all the steps.
The video on the website won't help. Sad
Activity: 442
Hello,

Can someone help me

When I check my balance with multichain-cli ULC getbalance

I see 8.00000000 as my balance
but when I send to my online wallet I get below error -

insufficent fund

After few seconds I again try getbalance and it shows 0 balance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
After the day of work of the miner my balance is 2.25. This is normal? I'm rich?

No I think the miner i broken or something, it might be capping the coins other people get. This is is shame.

And they expect to get $1 per ULC. Very funny  Grin
What made you said there a cap? I can 100% sure no cap at all. If have, what about 2000ULC s.b dug?
you could buy a pizza with 10.000BTC at the past. So, why do you think 1$/1ULC is funny?
Activity: 233
Does anyone know-

1) Where and how do we check how many coins have we earned from mining thru the mining interface?
2) I see that this is a HybridCoin? Meaning after x amount of mining blocks it will change to POS. If yes, at what block do we switch to POS. I see that the POS percentage is 10% per annum, is that correct? How do I stake coin in windows wallet? This wallet is different, can someone guide me please?
3) Also I sent coins from mining tool to my webwallet and it never reached my wallet. Transaction id is dd4457b0cf80eae7f4b0285ed79f0742268d95a7e3c1e7c35b58128a13178fbc . Not sure where's the coin though.

Thanks

You need to catch up with the block chain before you start mining/sending coins
After you start daemon, open command prompt
navigate to
Code:
cd /d "%appdata%/Multichain"
then
Code:
multichain-cli ULC getinfo
Copy & paste what you got

Alright I relaunched the demon and it says Node started, now I opened Miner-getinfo, it does seem like the block is syncing but then everything I need to open and close this window to get the block info. Is there no way that this screen would autorefresh and get me the updated block info? Also once the mining is enalbled using the command "multichain-cli ULC setruntimeparam miningturnover 1", will we just let the console running and after sometime can run the command to check the balance? Also how does POS work? I do not see anything on the desktop wallet that would tell me anything about staking/POS. Also how long the coins needs to sit in wallet before staking? Since this is a starting period, does this mean staking doesn't work at the moment?
You can try this one:
It refreshes every "5" seconds but you can change it yourself seconds=%YOUR_TIMER% without the "%".

Just replace it with the current code or save a new file and call it %YOUR_FILE_NAME%.bat. Must end with .bat
Code:
cd /d "%appdata%/Multichain
SET seconds=5
@echo off
:loop
cls
ping localhost -n %seconds%+1 > nul
goto :loop
pause
Here's one for getmininginfo:
Code:
SET seconds=5
@echo off
cls
multichain-cli ULC getmininginfo
pause

very helpful i think
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
After the day of work of the miner my balance is 2.25. This is normal? I'm rich?

No I think the miner i broken or something, it might be capping the coins other people get. This is is shame.

And they expect to get $1 per ULC. Very funny  Grin
Activity: 1
Activity: 868
Does anyone know-

1) Where and how do we check how many coins have we earned from mining thru the mining interface?
2) I see that this is a HybridCoin? Meaning after x amount of mining blocks it will change to POS. If yes, at what block do we switch to POS. I see that the POS percentage is 10% per annum, is that correct? How do I stake coin in windows wallet? This wallet is different, can someone guide me please?
3) Also I sent coins from mining tool to my webwallet and it never reached my wallet. Transaction id is dd4457b0cf80eae7f4b0285ed79f0742268d95a7e3c1e7c35b58128a13178fbc . Not sure where's the coin though.

Thanks

navigate to
Code:
then
Code:

Alright I relaunched the demon and it says Node started, now I opened Miner-getinfo, it does seem like the block is syncing but then everything I need to open and close this window to get the block info. Is there no way that this screen would autorefresh and get me the updated block info? Also once the mining is enalbled using the command "multichain-cli ULC setruntimeparam miningturnover 1", will we just let the console running and after sometime can run the command to check the balance? Also how does POS work? I do not see anything on the desktop wallet that would tell me anything about staking/POS. Also how long the coins needs to sit in wallet before staking? Since this is a starting period, does this mean staking doesn't work at the moment?
You can try this one:
It refreshes every "5" seconds but you can change it yourself seconds=%YOUR_TIMER% without the "%".

Just replace it with the current code or save a new file and call it %YOUR_FILE_NAME%.bat. Must end with .bat
Code:
SET seconds=5
@echo off
cls
pause
Code:
SET seconds=5
@echo off
cls
pause

Thanks will give that a try, how about the POS question that I asked?
Does anyone know-

Thanks

navigate to
Code:
then
Code:

You can try this one:

Code:
SET seconds=5
@echo off
cls
pause
Code:
SET seconds=5
@echo off
cls
pause
Activity: 868
Does anyone know-

Thanks

navigate to
Code:
then
Code:

Please someone make a detailed guide on how to mine this coin. My miner keeps stalling and it doesn't mine after I run it for 5minutes. any guy cpu or gpu is helpful to me.  Undecided

How do you expect your coin to succeed if you other mining guide makes me fail!!!
If no one can access this coin it will fail!!!

Here you are.
k, I'm lost, how do I mine? I tried to follow the instructions, but I didn't understand half of it, after pressing start-mine, what else? where is the command line? what do i do with the getmininfo? how do i know that i already mining?, UlaBlock doesn't open, what it is? please, can anyone help?

1. Miner-Start
2. Miner Getinfo
3. After (2) there is command line
4. in command line - multichain-cli ULC setruntimeparam miningturnover 1
5. in command line - multichain-cli ULC getmininginfo
6. check value of blocks with blockexplorer
7. Want to check balance? in command line - multichain-cli ULC getbalance
8. Want to send into web wallet? Miner - Send, then your web wallet addres, then value on coins you want to send
9. ...
10. PROFIT!
Please someone make a detailed guide on how to mine this coin. My miner keeps stalling and it doesn't mine after I run it for 5minutes. any guy cpu or gpu is helpful to me.  Undecided

How do you expect your coin to succeed if you other mining guide makes me fail!!!
If no one can access this coin it will fail!!!
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
ULC    Ulacoin    2017-07-31 10:44:09    Coin rejected    250 / 250

It seems that something did not like the coin in novaechange

Maybe unknown algo, or false positive in virustotal?

I do not know if he tells us something about the dev it was the one that paid to be listed he will have to give the appropriate explanations Wink
Nova supports only BTC and LTC - ULC modern algorithms - Nova is not lever.

ok , and What algorithm is your currency can be mine alone? What plans do you have for the future

I do not know if he tells us something about the dev it was the one that paid to be listed he will have to give the appropriate explanations Wink
Nova supports only BTC and LTC - ULC modern algorithms - Nova is not lever.
PM with my wallet address
I sent it. Please check your balance Smiley
Have an amazing day!
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

ulatech, hi, where is my Ulacoins? i send PM to you yesterday
I sent you yesterday. Please check your balance again.
If not, maybe I missed. so sorry for this. I will send it again to you Smiley

sorry dev, but my wallet s empty

http://prntscr.com/g6ir6u
I Sent. Please check your wallet again Smiley
Interesting project!  Smiley
pm'ed my address
Thanks Smiley
Sent. Please check your wallet.
Have a nice day sir!

Ok. I'll send it again to you Smiley
Sorry for this mistake
Activity: 717
Merit: 176

anyone have this problem? Where you start daemon, and begin mining only a couple of coins, then it stops mining until restart? What's happening?
Pages:
Jump to: