Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ULC] ICO - ULACOIN(ULC) - POW&POS - 10% - COINEXCHANGE - page 18. (Read 20907 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Interesting project!  Smiley
pm'ed my address
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Hello ulatech, I did not receive airdrop, but I sent you PM yesterday
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Does anyone know-

1) Where and how do we check how many coins have we earned from mining thru the mining interface?
2) I see that this is a HybridCoin? Meaning after x amount of mining blocks it will change to POS. If yes, at what block do we switch to POS. I see that the POS percentage is 10% per annum, is that correct? How do I stake coin in windows wallet? This wallet is different, can someone guide me please?
3) Also I sent coins from mining tool to my webwallet and it never reached my wallet. Transaction id is dd4457b0cf80eae7f4b0285ed79f0742268d95a7e3c1e7c35b58128a13178fbc . Not sure where's the coin though.

Thanks

No results for this Txid
Check plz that your miner synchronized.
Activity: 56
Does anyone know-

1) Where and how do we check how many coins have we earned from mining thru the mining interface?
2) I see that this is a HybridCoin? Meaning after x amount of mining blocks it will change to POS. If yes, at what block do we switch to POS. I see that the POS percentage is 10% per annum, is that correct? How do I stake coin in windows wallet? This wallet is different, can someone guide me please?
3) Also I sent coins from mining tool to my webwallet and it never reached my wallet. Transaction id is dd4457b0cf80eae7f4b0285ed79f0742268d95a7e3c1e7c35b58128a13178fbc . Not sure where's the coin though.

Thanks

You need to catch up with the block chain before you start mining/sending coins
After you start daemon, open command prompt
navigate to
Code:
cd /d "%appdata%/Multichain"
then
Code:
multichain-cli ULC getinfo
Copy & paste what you got
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Does anyone know-

Thanks
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I received airdrop. Thx.
Activity: 56
There is not a lot of infor about mining. I mean I only mined about 3 coins so far in about 8 hours...

{"method":"getmininginfo","params":[],"id":1,"chain_name":"ULC"}

{
    "blocks" : 175168,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.00000006,
    "errors" : "",
    "genproclimit" : 4,
    "networkhashps" : 17,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "chain" : "main",
    "generate" : true,
    "hashespersec" : 1221
}

Look at the hashespersec and cores. There has got to be a better way. What's the algo and how do you GPU mine?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
PM with my wallet address
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hi dev!

I just joined and sent you a PM with my wallet address.

Thank you.
I sent it Smiley please check your balance Smiley
Activity: 14
Hi dev!

I just joined and sent you a PM with my wallet address.

Thank you.
Activity: 52
Anybody got the Ula-miner for Linux working? I cannot execute with ./ in command-line or otherwise. Any build instructions?

Will try to compile and execute from github: https://github.com/Ulacoin/Ulacoin

Let's see...
mv multichaind multichain-cli multichain-util /usr/local/bin
Connect to server : multichaind [email protected] -daemon

XXX@XXX:~$ multichaind [email protected] -daemon

MultiChain Core Daemon build 1.0 beta 2 protocol 10008

MultiChain server starting
Retrieving blockchain parameters from the seed node ulacoin.com ...
Error: Couldn't connect to the seed node ulacoin.com - please specify port number explicitly.

PoW Algo?!

Execute:
Code:
$ multichaind [email protected]:9999 -daemon

That worked for me.

I guess there is only a CPU miner as of now. Takes a while until blockchain is synced and you actually mine although the miner is using CPU resources. So far documentation and the "online-guide" is rather poorly done. But it's early days, so we need to be flexible and find out specifics for how to mine this coin ourselves Tongue
Activity: 28
Anybody got the Ula-miner for Linux working? I cannot execute with ./ in command-line or otherwise. Any build instructions?

Let's see...

XXX@XXX:~$ multichaind [email protected] -daemon

MultiChain Core Daemon build 1.0 beta 2 protocol 10008

MultiChain server starting
Retrieving blockchain parameters from the seed node ulacoin.com ...
Error: Couldn't connect to the seed node ulacoin.com - please specify port number explicitly.

PoW Algo?!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
hi dev. I did not receive your airdrop. But I sent you request for it.

Let's see...
Thanks, the miner is running. It is now CPU only, correct? I really don't understand the online guide. How do I send mined coins to my wallet?? What command?

start Miner- Send
enter your wallet
send ULC

Thanks for your help. But that doesn't work for Linux. Anyone sending to web-wallet on Linux?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

Let's see...
Thanks, the miner is running. It is now CPU only, correct? I really don't understand the online guide. How do I send mined coins to my wallet?? What command?

start Miner- Send
enter your wallet
send ULC

Let's see...
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Hi dev

i started to mine and i had 14.5 balance, i send it the online wallet but i didnt recieve any and now my balance is 0.

http://imgur.com/1vGqGpu
Guys, how long will last ICO? You only say it will start at 15/08. Or it will be just one day? Cheesy
Oh. It's my mistake Smiley Thanks for remind me.
It's will end on 15/09/2017. The ICO will run in 1 month

One more question. What will happen with the coins u won't sell during the ICO?
It will on C-CEX on 15/10/2017
Activity: 53
Guys, how long will last ICO? You only say it will start at 15/08. Or it will be just one day? Cheesy
Oh. It's my mistake Smiley Thanks for remind me.
It's will end on 15/09/2017. The ICO will run in 1 month

One more question. What will happen with the coins u won't sell during the ICO?

Let's see...
Pages:
Jump to: