Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 13. (Read 15410 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Any chance of better exchanges? Looks like a promising project
More exchanges, which are better, bigger ones are coming.
With breaking original ideas behind the Ultima project, which stated in its whitepaper, I believe that Ultima project might fly over the Moon this year when most of MMP's modules released to the community.
Activity: 21
Any chance of better exchanges? Looks like a promising project
copper member
Activity: 55
~
Signature Bounty

~
You can join the campaign until Friday, April 20th.
~
today is 22th of April, so Can I join the Ultima signature campaign at the moment, Ultima MMP?
Please let me know if I can join the one.

Unfortunately April 20th was the last day to join this round of signatures camapign.

Please find list of participants and payment dates below.

copper member
Hello. Indeed addresses that you provided are part of pre-mine fund (1% of max supply). Pre-mine fund is used for development and marketing of the project. For instance, it funds current and future bounties (Twitter, Discord, Bitcointalk), promotional initiatives (Lottery and more to come), rewards for detecting bugs and providing accurate feedback. It is also used to pay external contractors and Discord moderators.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Nice discovery, we need to wait and see official explanation from Ultima MMP about those movements.
Activity: 39
the project works 40 days! who is this interesting person who decided to invest in the project  1,700,000 $? another $ 850,000? Really? this is 20% of the total number of coins! decentralization? Dimocracy? freedom? justice? Are honest people everywhere?
Why not of wallets % Top 100 in explorer Huh
who are these 2 people or one with 2 wallets in which 30% of all coins Huh
https://a.radikal.ru/a24/1804/ce/779d82dcb1a0.jpg
https://a.radikal.ru/a34/1804/8e/0a678aadad3e.jpg
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Creating skills trading and communication platform through block chaining technology is a good platform for them to show themselves.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Any info for dyndns ?

What should I put in by IP ?

Just the internetadress.
Activity: 172
Any plans about new exchange?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101

I have also noip.com what should I use for the port? xxxx.ddns.net
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
Hey, you prefer coins that are pump hard in few days and then disappear or a good coin that will increase value slowly?
Of course, gradual grown coins are better option, in my point of view.
However, I also like those coins which experience many pump-to-dump and dump-to-pump events during its lifespan.

Yes, I agree, but the Pump and Dump are really bad to a newborn coin, generally investors will be worried to invest
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
~
Signature Bounty

~

Rewards (per week):

Member: 8 ULT
Full Member: 15 ULT
Senior Member and above: 25 ULT

After setup of your signature please submit a post in this thread. Do not send private messages or inform us via any different channels.

You can join the campaign until Friday, April 20th.
Payments will be sent in bulks for those who completed at least one full week on the below dates:

Payment round 1: Friday, April 27th
Payment round 2: Friday, May 3rd

After round 2 campaign will be over.

Please note, that only if you join the campaign on the first day (April 13th), you can receive 3 rewards!
~
Looks high-paid signature campaign, but where is link to apply to join the second wave of Ultima signature campaign?
Please update the thread with link to join, UltimaMMP.
Furthermore, how long will Ultima signature campaign last? Only three weeks, right?
Is the first week start at 20 April and paid at 27 April?

Edited: I found that post information in the topic to join the campaign.
Activity: 15
Its really a thirsty lottery with almost 0.4 bitcoin similar to 3500$ if a masternode worths around 0.13 BTC at current price of Utima. Might be I need to find out how many masternode owners up to now before investing.

currently only 192 masternodes, it's a good and right investment...
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
Its really a thirsty lottery with almost 0.4 bitcoin similar to 3500$ if a masternode worths around 0.13 BTC at current price of Utima. Might be I need to find out how many masternode owners up to now before investing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I am not asking for too much, I rather think you might be aiming for too much. I think a more modest approach to build the whole system step by step without announcing everything in advance might be the wiser process.
It doesn't make sense, because it is better if all things announced clearly, transparently at the start.
It doesn't make sense if Ultima team keep their promises and finish all stuffs they stated at the beginning.
Time will give us answer, so please give the project, Ultima team more time to see their products, their efforts, their dedication to the project and Ultima community.

I prefer projects that underpromise and overdeliver over those who overpromise and underdeliver Wink Of course you should communicate the vision, but it should all be within realistic reach.

Underpromising needs to be done carefully though unless you are fine with not drawing too much attention to your project for a while.

I said that because 99 out of 100 projects better understand to overpromise and ultimately underdeliver. Since that is the case, it would be better the other way around.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
How about ULT supporters such as signature participants, twitter followers, or even traders? Are there some lotteries for them?
copper member

Ultima Lottery! Your chance to win 3 ULT MasterNodes!

In order to incentivize MasterNode holders to participate in the Charity voting, we will hold a lottery at the end of the voting period.

We will distribute 3 MasterNodes among the voters. Each MasterNode address that participates in the voting will have an equal chance of winning one of the 3 MasterNodes.

Please remember that vote is valid only if it's sent from the ULT address which currently holds a collateral for the active ULT MasterNode.

Lottery will be fully automated and transparent. Proper link to the lottery result page will be announced after the end of Charity voting (23/4/2018). Lottery will take place at 12:00 UTC 24/4/2018

Setup an ULT MasterNode today to vote and increase your chance of winning!

Good luck!

Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Joining the signature campaign! Smiley
My @ is Uj6ffDadPjbZSUhrHUp4Nu9etuLUqHSBq6
Pages:
Jump to: