Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 12. (Read 15410 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
My adress: Uix5K7QE7MyFXEyRm99sfb5owFEYzQK62L

Ultima fly over the Moon (sooner or later this year).
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
TOday, Ultima price has stayed stable around 20k satoshi despite of massive corrections of the whole crypto market.
I think that this is one of strong signal for next significant rises of Ultima.

The volume is so low that it tells nothing about the market for ULTIMA. Wait a little bit and see if that changes and whether it will still be stable during a crash.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Great! Finally, Ultima project has released its Skills and Trade Platform (beta version).

My address: UZbwjEA93anxvULrfNrV9wgWx6jCG4hBVS

Best regards,
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
Today, daily trading volume of Ultima has risen dramatically. The coin will be listed on coin market cap.com soon if the total daily trading volume will remain at such high level as of today.

Yes, we are trading to help Ultima
Activity: 126
Would you mind adding me to Ultima signature campaign's participant list, please.

My Addresss is: UXPYsyCUmdb3B5sc6XUCBGigQwEsZMdWEr

Highly appreciate your time to verify my case and accept my application.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Now the difference in the sale and purchase rates of coins is very small, therefore it is possible to buy and sell several times a few times in order to increase the daily figure. It will take very little time, but will bring great benefit to the coin in the future. Do not be lazy - contribute to the development of the coin and in the future the ULTIMA coin will take care of you. Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
Apply to join your campaign, dev.

My Ultima address for joining:
UjmzqkuESWnfubPG91MfJFjz5XzPZ118zc

Please take a look at my case, UtimaMMP.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
Yes, we will be listed on CoinmarketCap

I'll do some trades to help
Activity: 154
I joined your first wave of signature campaign, this is my second time to join Ultima signature campaign.

Here is my address:
UVKyxPfrGtX39Rvn5kQd1z9yijSmfeE24H

Thank you.
Best wishes for Ultima MMP.
Activity: 167
It might be great news if Ultima will meet the requirements of Coinmarketcap.com to be listed there.
Let's help to increase daily trading volume to help bringing Ultima on CMC, everyone.
After being listed there, Ultima will come out of the shadow, more investors will come and join the project, which might become one of powerful motivations to boost the price of Ultima up.
Let's do it, for Ultima, for yourself, and for all of us!

That was an awesome feeling! Congratulations to all Ultima supporters and holders. Everyone should focus on trading in crypto-bridge exchange, which always has a large trading volume daily.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Hello everyone !

In coming days we will attempt to get listed on http://coinmarketcap.com/ !

With volume steadily increasing over the last week, we have finally exceeded threshold of $100k!

Listing on Coinmarketcap.com would be a big step for Ultima. It would increase visibility of the project and benefit greatly whole Ultima Community.

We won't achieve it however, without your support.

We encourage you to actively trade Ultima on the available exchanges:

1.Crypto-bridge
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ULT_BRIDGE.BTC

2.SouthXchange
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/ULT/BTC

Ultima Community already proved to be well organised and capable of working together towards our common goals.

Start intraday trading today to help Ultima grow tomorrow!
copper member
Ultima Charity fundraising begins today!

Despite numerous attempts to contact the winner of Charity voting - Save The Children - we did not hear back from them.

As we are all eager to begin the first Ultima Charity fundraising, we will start raising funds to support The Water Project.

The Water Project received over 27% of all valid votes and came in a close second place.
You can read more about it at https://thewaterproject.org/

Rules of the fundraising are as follows:

1. The fundraising will last for two weeks from this announcement. It begins on Thursday, April 26th and ends on Thursday, May 10th.
2. Donations can only be made in BTC.
3. To participate in the fundraising, send your donation to this BTC address: 1BreCrAyTyRvwUFqZjEiTUwCN1VTbDWVdw
4. BTC address provided above is held by the Ultima team and Ultima team takes full responsibility for transferring the whole amount collected on this address to The Water Project after the fundraising is over.
5. On May 10th, before the end of the fundraising, Ultima team will send its contribution in BTC to the same address.
6. Donation from the Ultima team, as well as all other transfers of BTC related to the fundraising will be fully transparent.

Let's show the power of Ultima Community and start the change together!

Activity: 104
Tomorrow will be the payday of Ultima signature campaign (the second wave of the project). Really hope that I can be qualified enough (by meeting requirements of the campaign) to get my payments tomorrow.
Updated figures for Ultima masternodes:
Each Ultima masternode cost around $1.7k and each month its passive income from MN rewards will be somewhere around $1.1k (with about 670 Ultima coins rewarded for each MN).
Of course, those figures and real earnings of each MN will change considerably over time.
Activity: 161
Hello everyone!

We have counted your votes in Ultima Charity elections. We have received 91 valid votes and know the winner!

We have reached out to Save The Children to confirm their acceptance of donations in Bitcoin as usual way of donating through Bitpay is currently suspended (see https://bitpay.com/615074/donate).

Once we confirm terms of donation with Save The Children we will release further information on collection of donations from the Community and the Team.

All valid voters will participate in a lottery and will have a chance to win one of the three ULT MasterNodes.

Drawing will take place at 12:00 UTC 24/4/2018
Click here to follow the results in real time.

Thank you to all the voters and good luck on the lottery!
Congratulation to Savethechildren project and ofcourse the winners. I hope the signature campaign will be successful, which might also help to spread popularity of Ultima project.
Activity: 251
Any chance of better exchanges? Looks like a promising project
One of exchanges should be put into your list of potential exchanges for ULT coin is
https://exvo.io/
Digging up about exvo by yourself and ask for listing if you feel that there is a useful , secured, reliable platform for traders.
copper member

We know the winners of Ultima lottery! 

Each of the below addresses will receive 1000 ULT.

1:    UWA9PdvTfZhv5XN3EsfMPeDs6qfqFgDb9Y
2:    USbSCf45bimmDRCZgYvgzv5Tu7Lsszw2yM
3:    UjU7aXhxtVJzxjdLjiRKCJZTwQAimS4zvE

You can  also check the results here

Congratulations!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
~
It's good to see that SaveTheChildren and TheWaterProject took the first two places of the vote. Personally, those two are very important in human modern society.
Children are among the most vulnerable objective in our society, particularly in the case of worse climate change globally. Furthermore, children are also one of the most important motivations which can help to boost up the progress of the society they live in if they got enough education.
Water is one of the most important, essential stuffs in our lives. You can stop eat some day to weeks, but you can stop drink just several days, you will be die for sure.
copper member
Hello everyone!

We have counted your votes in Ultima Charity elections. We have received 91 valid votes and know the winner!

We have reached out to Save The Children to confirm their acceptance of donations in Bitcoin as usual way of donating through Bitpay is currently suspended (see https://bitpay.com/615074/donate).

Once we confirm terms of donation with Save The Children we will release further information on collection of donations from the Community and the Team.

All valid voters will participate in a lottery and will have a chance to win one of the three ULT MasterNodes.

Drawing will take place at 12:00 UTC 24/4/2018
Click here to follow the results in real time.

Thank you to all the voters and good luck on the lottery!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Any chance of better exchanges? Looks like a promising project
More exchanges, which are better, bigger ones are coming.
With breaking original ideas behind the Ultima project, which stated in its whitepaper, I believe that Ultima project might fly over the Moon this year when most of MMP's modules released to the community.

Awesome. Looking forward to it!

Can someone pm me an invite to discord?? For some reason it says invite expired
Pages:
Jump to: