Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 11. (Read 15410 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Let me get this right... If I mine this coin and find a block, I will get 10% of the block reward of 3 coins (so 0.3) and masternodes will receive 90% (so 2.7)?

Brilliant.

If you don't like you can easy set up a masternode, that is also more easy to set up and earn instead of mining. But yes, i can understand you as a miner.. but surely masternodes help the price much more than mining.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Let me get this right... If I mine this coin and find a block, I will get 10% of the block reward of 3 coins (so 0.3) and masternodes will receive 90% (so 2.7)?

Brilliant.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
the market shop is small, it is seen manipulation at a lower price + some sellers unfortunately for them for that small price they sell .... low price-buy!
Kindly and honestly words. Thanks for your hint in such harsh period of the whole market, in particular altcoins.
It is right time to buy cheap altcoins, including Ultima.

This is perfect time to buy coins to a masternode
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
What's happened with Ultima?
Why its price dropped significantly over the last 24 hours?
Today, it has stayed at around $0.84 per each Ultima.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ULT/

the market shop is small, it is seen manipulation at a lower price + some sellers unfortunately for them for that small price they sell .... low price-buy!
legendary
Very nice to see new pools
ULT mining are in top of profits for weeks

Let`s help achieve CoinmarketCap guys it`s a win-win for all of us
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Over $1000 each month for each Ultima signature campaign.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ULT/
One Ultima masternode worths around 0.12 BTC at current price of Utima.
MMP is coming (the first module of MMP - Skills and Trade Platform is coming with beta version).
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool

Dear Ultima community,

UniMining.net has just added Ultima for mining.

UniMining.net
No registration, Based in EU,
Low fees and Fast Payouts

Stratum : skein.eu1.unimining.net
Dedicated Port : 4935 (ULT only)

For NVidia : we recommend you to use CCminer with following parameters :

Code:
ccminer -a skein -o stratum+tcp://skein.eu1.unimining.net:4935 -u [YourWallet].[minerName] -p c=ULT

Full instruction here : How to mine ULT ?

Let's mine together!

Follow us on Twitter.com/unimining
or Discord UniMining
Activity: 12
Anyone know why my masternode says POS_BAN in my wallet?

Now my second isnt working either....

Mine are fine maybe you server crash  Shocked
Activity: 21
What is going on here? My masternodes are down, I cant send or receive???
Activity: 76
This week is the final week of Ultima signature campaign's second wave. Hope that I will be qualified (due to my efforts to keep posting) to receive payments from UltimaMMP.
I missed bounty Signatures campaign Ultima, I just saw this. Hopefully there are advanced
Activity: 21
Anyone know why my masternode says POS_BAN in my wallet?

Now my second isnt working either....
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Hi UltimaMMP,

It's good to hear from you that finally, the Ultima project has opened new wave of its signature campaign. I would like to join this one, but my current campaign will end only in the next two or three weeks. That means I can not join the second wave of Ultima signature campaign.
Therefore, I am a bit curious whether you will open more waves of signature campaign for next more modules of MMP?
legendary
It doesn't make sense to use your own money to boost the total daily volume of Ultima up. Ultima team should play an important role in such movements, other supporters in the Ultima community only can give their small hands to rise the coin liquidity a bit.

I'm doing my part
I'm gaining ULT with Signature campaign and I think it`s fair to help ULT
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
The price of Ultima fell dramatically below 20k satoshi one more time and total daily volume in Crypto Bridge exchange in the last 24 hours is around 1.4 BTC, which equals to around $14k, which is also far from the pre-requisite to be accepted by Coinmarketcap.com.
Let's give your hands to support Ultima project, everyone!
I know that it's hard to accept that you should sell lows, buy highs to support Ultima, but no pain no gain!
Absolutely agree with your idea, no satisfaction no victory. But I dont think sell lows buy highs, once ULT listed on CMC, supporters totally able to sell higher than their investment. Really hope everyone be aware of.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I'm trying to help to increase volume but I don't have so much money to make a big difference
Let's help ULT guys

We achieved South Exchange and now it's CoinMarketCap, and I'm sure ULT will gain value
I suggest to use premined coins to help increase liquidity for a while. It looks like not too many active traders with Ultima.
I also think Dev should consider using the BTC fund, accumulated from some previous autions. Hope it will work to increase the daily volume.
copper member
Activity: 130
---Everyone We now support ULT - Just to FYI - We have 4 locations worldwide - East & West USA, UK (London) and EU (Germany) and APAC (Singapore)

www.QuantumMiningPool.com

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/dWNJEpx

Mine here for more - Over 225+ coins...

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
currently only 192 masternodes, it's a good and right investment...
You are right, fella!
What a profitable MN coin! 0.17 BTC for one Ultima MN and each month, the MN will bring over $1500 to MN holders.
Very promising MN coin, and more things to come, such as MMP.

That's the statistics for now but doesn't the average payout go down if more master nodes are running?
legendary
I'm trying to help to increase volume but I don't have so much money to make a big difference
Let's help ULT guys

We achieved South Exchange and now it's CoinMarketCap, and I'm sure ULT will gain value
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Now the difference in the sale and purchase rates of coins is very small, therefore it is possible to buy and sell several times a few times in order to increase the daily figure. It will take very little time, but will bring great benefit to the coin in the future. Do not be lazy - contribute to the development of the coin and in the future the ULTIMA coin will take care of you. Smiley
Yeah, just my opinion, but Ultima team should use those premined coins to make such self-trading in order to help rising liquidity of Ultima, at least for several days to be accepted to list on coinmarketcap.com.
It's hard task without supports of Ultima team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Today, daily trading volume of Ultima has risen dramatically. The coin will be listed on coin market cap.com soon if the total daily trading volume will remain at such high level as of today.

Yes, we are trading to help Ultima

I did my part yesterday, i liked the project and i wanted to buy a masternode. ( unfortunately there is not a very good guide on how to set up it).
It would be awesome if team will pick some money from mining/masternode for pay for major exchange listing.. not binance at the start obviously, but atleast cryptopia would be better than nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: