Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 24. (Read 15412 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We will be listed on South Exchange  Grin Grin Grin
We have good votes
Yeah, we will get it. I have visited the southxchange that looks good. Would you please to share your experiences when trading there. Has it worked well? Any issues about withdrawals, deposits and trading fees???

South Exchange is really good, I really like the small fees to withdraw
It's really fast and I never have a problem with deposits

Great, exchange! was waiting to trade ultima there.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
We have good votes
Yeah, we will get it. I have visited the southxchange that looks good. Would you please to share your experiences when trading there. Has it worked well? Any issues about withdrawals, deposits and trading fees???

South Exchange is really good, I really like the small fees to withdraw
It's really fast and I never have a problem with deposits
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Personally, coinexchange.io should be our next priority.
I had problems with the lost transaction when withdrawing coins from coinexchange.io - so the support did not answer the ticket for more than a month.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
We have good votes

Early to rejoice - the head is not over yet. We were in second place, and now we moved to the third place.
So it is necessary for everyone who is interested in listing this coin on a good stock exchange to rush to vote for ULTIMA so that it remains in the TOP-3 !!!
Why not send request to coinexchange.io, graviex.net, and NaNex.co exchanges. More exchanges, bigger daily liquidity, and might help to boost Ultima price a bit.
Honestly, I don't really like Crypto Bridge, which is not user-friendly.
Personally, coinexchange.io should be our next priority.
Activity: 308
-YAHOO_EU-
We have good votes

Early to rejoice - the head is not over yet. We were in second place, and now we moved to the third place.
So it is necessary for everyone who is interested in listing this coin on a good stock exchange to rush to vote for ULTIMA so that it remains in the TOP-3 !!!
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
We have good votes
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
NaNex exchange, new one, should be taken into your analysis too.
With the original whitepaper of Ultima project, I think this one has potential to grow more, which in turn will attract more investors.
Why?
Because with its Skills and Trade Platform, more users will join the marketplace of Ultima to share their knowledge in order to earn money from their tips, then using those money they earned for getting help from others.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Keep up the good work guys!! Ultima is what the world needs!!! Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
We have good votes

Great news!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
We have good votes
Activity: 161
Congrats to all winners!

Hello dev,
I have a question for you after looking at the spreadsheet of Ultima signature campaign in the OP. Will each participants get their signature payments at specific days because each supporters joined the campaign at different days? Do I understand payment rules of Ultima right?
Thanks.

That is correct. Today we've paid to those who joined on 19.03.2018

Waiting for this payout. So many good news are coming.
One more news I grasped from Harleys about MN owner  that with block 40321 those started receiving 75% of the block reward. Congrats to them.
Activity: 222
Official result Bitcointalk campaign

it is our pleasure to announce winners of our Bitcointalk campaign. Choosing 5 answers out of so many valuable opinions was not an easy task. We have graded them based on accuracy of your observations regarding Ultima and applicability of your ideas in future stages of the project. Your general involvement in the project was also considered.

This being said, please find top 5 authors below. We will contact you via Bitcointalk and request your address there.

1st place: OLDARH - 100 ULT
2nd place: Cryptikco - 60 ULT
3rd place: Dotss - 30 ULT
4th place: Bitnod - 15 ULT
5th place: metic - 10 ULT

This campaign equipped us with new ideas but also pointed out some fields of improvement. It added value to the project, therefore we certainly plan on having next rounds in the near future.
To those who took part in this campaign but didn't make it into top 5 - your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will take your whole contribution into account when assessing following rounds of the campaign.

Thank you for participating and stay tuned for more coming soon!

https://discord.gg/pfMT8Ng

Gg Winners !! Thx Team  Grin
MP send.

Have a good day
Congrats to winners! What a wide range of interesting reward of ULT project.
I 'm eager to watch their submissions, how and where can I get them? The contest has conducted on Discord, hasn't it?
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Congrats to all winners!

Hello dev,
I have a question for you after looking at the spreadsheet of Ultima signature campaign in the OP. Will each participants get their signature payments at specific days because each supporters joined the campaign at different days? Do I understand payment rules of Ultima right?
Thanks.

That is correct. Today we've paid to those who joined on 19.03.2018
Activity: 434
Official result Bitcointalk campaign

it is our pleasure to announce winners of our Bitcointalk campaign. Choosing 5 answers out of so many valuable opinions was not an easy task. We have graded them based on accuracy of your observations regarding Ultima and applicability of your ideas in future stages of the project. Your general involvement in the project was also considered.

This being said, please find top 5 authors below. We will contact you via Bitcointalk and request your address there.

1st place: OLDARH - 100 ULT
2nd place: Cryptikco - 60 ULT
3rd place: Dotss - 30 ULT
4th place: Bitnod - 15 ULT
5th place: metic - 10 ULT

This campaign equipped us with new ideas but also pointed out some fields of improvement. It added value to the project, therefore we certainly plan on having next rounds in the near future.
To those who took part in this campaign but didn't make it into top 5 - your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will take your whole contribution into account when assessing following rounds of the campaign.

Thank you for participating and stay tuned for more coming soon!

https://discord.gg/pfMT8Ng

Gg Winners !! Thx Team  Grin
MP send.

Have a good day
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
The signature campaign has already begun or not? Sorry but I have not seen any requirements about minimum posts during it's period.

You are likely extremely lazy, wanna join the signature campaign which has promised high-payments, but don't want to spend a couple of minutes to take a look at the OP of Ultima announcement, which contains very detailed information about Ultima signature campaign and its requirements.
Here you go:
Please remember that in order to receive signature bounty reward, your account has to be active on this forum. There is not a minimum requirement of posts to meet, but we will verify accounts one by one and check it's activity. In case we find the account inactive, it will be excluded from the payment list.
As you can see, as Ultima managers/ founders/ developers stated, there is no minimum post-count each week to be qualified for getting payments, you should be active in the forum, and of course making your threads to spread information about Ultima project out in as many topics as possible.

Good luck, fella.
Activity: 58
trust... have anyone already used mynode.rocks ?

no real address - no trust for me.
Activity: 29
I would like to announce that we have added Ultima to our solution for hosting shared masternodes with instant payments.
Minimum seat size: 2 ULT
Fee: 5% (it can go down in future)

How are we different than other?
- No more google sheets and sending transaction ids to discord chats.
- You can deposit and withdraw coins whenever you want.
- New autonomus system is created where you can track you balance and statistics for all masternodes that we are hosting.
- Everyting is transparent and available to see on our web site. You have to log in only if you want to work with your balance.
- When masternode reward transaction is confirmed, reward will be paid instantly to your account in our system.
- When system was designed focus was on scalability and security. We can easy add more coins and more masternodes.
- Every wallet is tested and all wallets are running on linux under different and non root users. All masternode's hot-cold setup is done on linux-linux configuration.
- What you have to do in order to have seat in our masternodes? Create account, deposit coins and add them to queue. When masternode is completed you can watch and count your rewards.

Our goal is to set new boundaries with shared masternode service.

Please visit https://mynode.rocks/ and read mode in "How does it work?" section.
You can also find more people or ask questions on our Discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/wBMbaXv

Thank you,
MyNode.rocks team
What should I call your service is? Hosting shared masternode? Reconciliation for all users to become 1 node, what guaranteed that you dont try to deceive?

We are working and building our trust. We are also looking how to the register our service as a business. Crypto and taxes are tricky part. But we are working on it.
Activity: 167
I would like to announce that we have added Ultima to our solution for hosting shared masternodes with instant payments.

- New autonomus system is created where you can track you balance and statistics for all masternodes that we are hosting.
- Everyting is transparent and available to see on our web site. You have to log in only if you want to work with your balance.
- When masternode reward transaction is confirmed, reward will be paid instantly to your account in our system.
- When system was designed focus was on scalability and security. We can easy add more coins and more masternodes.
- Every wallet is tested and all wallets are running on linux under different and non root users. All masternode's hot-cold setup is done on linux-linux configuration.
- What you have to do in order to have seat in our masternodes? Create account, deposit coins and add them to queue. When masternode is completed you can watch and count your rewards.

Please visit https://mynode.rocks/ and read mode in "How does it work?" section.
You can also find more people or ask questions on our Discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/wBMbaXv

Thank you,
MyNode.rocks team
What should I call your service is? Hosting shared masternode? Reconciliation for all users to become 1 node, what guaranteed that you dont try to deceive?
Activity: 29

Please visit https://mynode.rocks/ and read more in "How does it work?" section.

Thank you,
MyNode.rocks team
Activity: 34
I have been mining since you came to the site I joined the signature and twitter campaign but I still have not received an award
Pages:
Jump to: