Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 26. (Read 15412 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
where is the pool,i will mine it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Hello, I have joined to the Signature Bounty of Ultima.
My username: Potato18
My rank: Jr. Member
Date of joing: 24.03.2018
My wallet: UeLeuYecT9Fyu3GkPmvW5gSk7h8mi6xsQh
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
You should consider to ask for listing Ultima on the following exchange, which is young, small but I think is good one. I traded there without problems with deposits and withdrawals. Withdrawal time is too fast.
Here is link to its listing rules.
https://www.gravio.net/blog/graviex-listing-rules
Activity: 6
How to join the signature campaign?
Signature campaign closed for new participants two days ago.
Activity: 231

lol look at your own signature you already in according to that ! ;-)

But there is no list of participants

look at page 12 /13 
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

Yes, there is, just look this or last page
I think there is a list on first page
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hello everyone! Great to hear that so many of you see the potential in Ultima.
We have already found some very interesting ideas in your posts. Don't hesitate to tell us how can we improve the project.

To answer your questions:

How does the charity module work? Will there be a pre-defined portion from every block reward that goes to causes which have been voted for by the community?

Contributions to Charity component will not be mandatory. Charity causes chosen by the community (MasterNodes owners) will be funded from 3 sources:

1) Voluntary fundraising from members of the community
2) Part of revenues generated by other modules of the Platform (e.g. fees for posting on Skills Trade Platform, paid advertisements)
3) Contribution from the Team

For more details please look into our Whitepaper. Currently we are working on a demo version of the Platform. It will be released together with appendix to our Whitepaper which will also serve as a detailed manual for the platform.

Interestingly, of course. but to be honest, I did not understand the essence of the main thing. I would like to read the white paper and look into it, because I think this is an interesting project

Thanks for your interest. We encourage you to read our Whitepaper - you can find it here.

About signature company - when we'll get ULT on our wallets?

You should receive it at latest in few days after each week of your participation.

How long will Ultima signature campaign will last? In addition, we should ask for listing on more exchanges, something like coinexchange.io, graviex.net exchanges. I don't like Crypto Bridge a little bit because it has a little bit higher transaction fees than other exchanges.

There is no defined date of campaign end yet.
We will be working on placing Ultima on next exchanges as soon as the volume increases. Currently trading is limited by scarcity of ULT in the circulation. We are happy to see however, that since increase of block rewards volume on Crypto-Bridge rises dynamically.

And if someone decides to contribute to charity, is there any incentive for doing so? Otherwise I don't think many people will contribute to charity, but maybe I am wrong. If it's voluntary anyway why bake it into the technology?
Activity: 1736

Activity: 462
Merit: 155
My signature payment (as a Full Member +6 ULT) paid yesterday. Thank you to the trustuble devs.
Wow. Congratulations, guy! How long did you join to get 6 coins? One week or only several days? I am considering to join Ultima when my current ones ended in the next few weeks. This one looks good with stable price movements on CryptoBridge exchange during the last 4 days.
Activity: 1736
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
i am happy to join signature  campaign.
address :

UQytdBLSPBiDZjstpX3N53TEKWkYnpXy9o
hello,

Welcome to Ultima project. However you are too late, the campaign is now close for newcomers. Here is official announcement of Ultima developer:
Hello everyone. Yesterday was the last day to join the campaign.
You should to wait next rounds of Ultima signature campaign (if available) to ask for joining.
If you are not familiar about crypto world and masternode coins, in particular. Here is link to useful website for you.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ULT/
Activity: 4
Please see the updated list of participants and payments below.
We will be monitoring some accounts to prevent cheat attemps.

Thank you all for spreading the word about Ultima!
Hope that I can join signature campaign of Ultima project someday. The project looks a good one, which has strict team of marketing managers and transparent information about project's purposes.
Discord #active bounties : my post :

hi every one

first i got a mail / Direct message from a friend who made me watch this Ultima coin community, new fresh and exciting discord channel join here btw -> https://discord.gg/8WpQr8x

i am great-full to my friend for that, thank you, so if you looking for a coin with STABILITY PROSPERITY SUSTAINABILITY OF CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEMS choose for UltimaCoin -> http://ultima.qa/

now at the beginning of a new era in crypto-currencies, be one of the first now, so you wont regret it later, its cheap extremely fast and liable !

what else do you want ?  nothing, Ultima coin, one of his kinds !

join us now at discord   -> https://discord.gg/8WpQr8x

see you at the otherside !

Paulus51 ( on discord channel )
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Please see the updated list of participants and payments below.
We will be monitoring some accounts to prevent cheat attemps.

Thank you all for spreading the word about Ultima!

It is good to see your announcement on Ultima campaign. Hope that it will last long enough for me to join it later because I will end my current signature campaign in the next 3 weeks. Congratulations! Hope you can bring Ultima to the world via its campaign.
In fact, I can not see (maybe due to oversized image) the snapshot of your spreadsheet. It is better if you upload link to your spreasheet like this one:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqLoa3mVmVh01GEfoj7_TSilNmORdWnLv91QXvYBBhg/edit?usp=sharing
There are lots of campaigns in the forum use that sort of online spreadsheet.

Good luck, Ultima.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
To vote on ULT on Southexchange I have to send 0.001 BTC to this adress: 1Eg9Yqxwx1DeCmSEbPw7tCXVYTVpCjb7X1

Is it right?

If the coin no succeed this week, what happen to votes?
Activity: 42

Hello everyone!

In attempt to get listed on a second exchange, Ultima participates in voting on SouthXchange

http://ultima.qa/SouthX.png

You can support our efforts to get Ultima listed by voting here.

Voting ends next Wednesday (28/3/18) and we will do our best to make it successful.

Thank you for your ongoing support!
One vote for Ultima to be listed on SouthXchange. Hope that the exchange will list our coin as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 1

Hello everyone!

In attempt to get listed on a second exchange, Ultima participates in voting on SouthXchange

You can support our efforts to get Ultima listed by voting here.

Voting ends next Wednesday (28/3/18) and we will do our best to make it successful.

Thank you for your ongoing support!
Activity: 3
Received the bounty
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: