Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 28. (Read 15412 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
I'm telling people of forums I participate to take a look at Ultima
I'm really surprised with the coin, only a few days and already have an good exchange, a lot of miners and active devs

I also like the fact that a community is growing up right here

Thanks guys
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
im newbe it dont count i dont have to many space to put my signature so bad i want to support this coin i join the discord
Prox-ch1lakil
my wallet address UUYd42pf1na9j7XyGyLU2K7vf412e5is54
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Hello guys,

First round of payments for those who joined signatures campaign in first two days was distributed today.

We hereby announce that you can only join the campaign by today's midnight (UTC).
For those who are already registered, payments continue normally.

Let us also clarify, that despite no requirement specifiyng minimum number of posts we will not accept signatures on accounts which are clearly inactive and were used only for this purpose. Some do not even bother to change a body of the message that they send from multiple accounts. We treat such applications as attempts to cheat and do not include them in the campaign.

We will shortly provide updated table with all valid participants.

Good to hear from you about the official signature announcement. I have registered yesterday on Discord channel, seems that you didn't check there frequently. Please update my name, thank a lot.
Activity: 71
Hello guys,

First round of payments for those who joined signatures campaign in first two days was distributed today.

We hereby announce that you can only join the campaign by today's midnight (UTC).

Let us also clarify, that despite no requirement specifiyng minimum number of posts we will not accept signatures on accounts which are clearly inactive and were used only for this purpose. Some do not even bother to change a body of the message that they send from multiple accounts. We treat such applications as attempts to cheat and do not include them in the campaign.

Hi Sir,

I wish I can qualified to join Ultima signature campaign. I promise I will keep contributing to spread information on Ultima project out.
Thanks in advance.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Hello guys,

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19
You can now mine Ultra and more than 160 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u  -p c=ULT,mc=ULT

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=ULT

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
good approach on the market today...
Activity: 231
Welcome to our pool, 0% fee two weeks!!!
http://impulsemine.xyz/

hi there i just added my miners to your pool , small miner dont be scared lol !!!  

seems to run oke !  seems faster confirmations then other pool i was , well done !!

thanks for the free fee !!

your pool is not working oke , halted giving coins out Huh   i see shares accepted but nothing coming in last one block paid out was 5 hours ago !!!!!!

this is not acceptable !!!

please fix

Activity: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We have updated list of participants in the signature campaign.

First participants will receive bounty within next 24 hours.
~
Hi UltimaMMP,
I have submited my message to join your signature campaign. My question is how long will it last and how many spots totally for Ultima supporters. I am not sure whether there are vacant slots for joining, so I simply apply to join.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
Very good, I'm excited to receive my first payment to join a bounty  Cheesy
Activity: 119
Merit: 70
You can now mine Ultra and more than 160 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u -p c=ULT,mc=ULT

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u -p c=BTC,mc=ULT

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

better here -> www.gos.cx
Activity: 2
Activity: 125
what's up with this new discord bounty bullshit, your fucking people are spamming all over other discords and when it got mentioned in your discord, you banned the people, fuck you, your coin and your bounty bitch.
Activity: 27
Guys, are some of you mining with some gtx 1080? I would like to ask some opinions ... while asking you if you think it is currently profitable to mine Ultima, I have done two calculations with the calculator and a rig of six 1080, would be about $ 300 per month net of electricity.

But I would like to understand if my cards are making good ... I use ccminer, with intensity to 21, settings of ab a +230 core clock, +590 mem and I do about 560 mh / s per card ... how do you think?
Activity: 231
Welcome to our pool, 0% fee two weeks!!!
http://impulsemine.xyz/

hi there i just added my miners to your pool , small miner dont be scared lol !!!  

seems to run oke !  seems faster confirmations then other pool i was , well done !!

thanks for the free fee !!

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
There is no defined date of campaign end yet.
We will be working on placing Ultima on next exchanges as soon as the volume increases. Currently trading is limited by scarcity of ULT in the circulation. We are happy to see however, that since increase of block rewards volume on Crypto-Bridge rises dynamically.
Amazing to hear that. My campaign will end over one month I guess. So I hope that after next one month, I will have opportunity to join Ultima signature campaign and support the project through wearing it's signature codes. Basically, it looks likey potential project.
Coinexchange.io should be our next candidate to ask for listing Ultima.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 31
Well i like this Ultima project.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
~

How long will Ultima campaign last? I wanna join Ultima signature campaign but I want to make sure that this one can last more than one month because I am joining another campaign. Looking at the OP, what I got is Ultima project contains promising, potential ideas behind the scene. This is worthy project should to be added to my radar.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
So much has recently come to the market of fraudulent coins and they all operate in the same scenario.
The start of the coin, intense advertising, the promise of a good income and the sale of some MN at the auction, and then the development team is rapidly disappearing with the money received.
At best, developers pay for the listing on a cheap exchange and there still have time to merge their PreMine, while bringing the coin rate to zero and then disappear.

But the developers of this coin ULTIMA do not fall under this definition - they destroyed the negative template already by starting with their own money, they paid for the listing on the exchange, they established simple and clear rules for the distribution of awards between the miners and the MN, held an auction for the sale of a small amount of MN at fair prices and as a result, the exchange rate of the coin on the exchange demonstrates stable growth. This, in turn, stimulates the miners not to sell coins at once, but to store them and wait for a higher rate.

This is a very competent strategy. And most importantly, I have not seen in other coins for a long time - mentioning the possibility of making charitable contributions for good purposes.
This is very important, at the present time, lust for profit and profit at any cost, remember that you need to help your neighbor.
Good luck to this ULTIMA project and a long successful prosperity!
Pages:
Jump to: