Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 32. (Read 15446 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
joined the signature campaign!!!

UhAhwT6uRhoN1mCTPhkgDg5EQLMbG9jBFq
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
it's great that on the basis of one project in the course of development different platforms will function. sorry, I did not really understand what would be the first? and pocheiu in the road map, I did not see the exact dates? when will the charity fund function? crowdshooting platform?

According to discord they are working on the talent pool platform.
Activity: 17
Waiting by seconds the increase of block reward from 0.2 to 2.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
it's great that on the basis of one project in the course of development different platforms will function. sorry, I did not really understand what would be the first? and pocheiu in the road map, I did not see the exact dates? when will the charity fund function? crowdshooting platform?
Activity: 9
Block rewards are set to increase by 10x (.2 to 2) in approx 25 hours. This is the time to start mining.
Activity: 34
hello I joined the signing campaign I listed the non-name contact you said you also pass the tweter campaign and I participated in the ultimate mining eger a prize deservedly my wallet address: UhwmQxjsUbqrepxipWQu2SCf5U7GVVKq6s thanks
Activity: 571
Joined the signature campaign
Ug8rjgCCiSwjwhQYKufWz8VHxuzurzhkFD
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
the same I'm still still blajar hehehehhh itinya may raise the new rank tau kelanjutanya gmn ,,,
Maybe for those who already know gk will have ngasih tau ,,,,,, because I dah try nanya2 until now still blm ada kasih tau ,,,, maybe his only way diligent reading

Only English allowed there!
Activity: 127
Merit: 70
I want to change my signature =( but i cant :/

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
the same I'm still still blajar hehehehhh itinya may raise the new rank tau kelanjutanya gmn ,,,
Maybe for those who already know gk will have ngasih tau ,,,,,, because I dah try nanya2 until now still blm ada kasih tau ,,,, maybe his only way diligent reading

Pardon me. Hard to understand what you said. Please use google translator to convert your language into English.
Activity: 6
Activity: 23
I like the concept but couldn't invest in any project without knowing more about the team first. Grin
Activity: 49
These charitable components will be treated in what way?

Will the user account be debited with an X amount for the charity, or is it just an additional module to the project where the charity will not be a mandatory item
I mm glad to join the signature campaign! let's spread up the ultima so that people may know what they're missing in certain.Lets go Gear Up with ULTIMA.
Activity: 42
joined ..
wallet addres : UcnAabrrXPK3FkiA7D8ntsr81JGPk9Rp2Z
Activity: 274
I like the concept but couldn't invest in any project without knowing more about the team first.

Hey! Looks like you was an excellent pupil at school!  Wink
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
I like the concept but couldn't invest in any project without knowing more about the team first.
Activity: 34

I participated in the campaign but my profile did not allow me to apply fully and also I have share with twitter I would like to receive the award if you see fit

my wallet: UhwmQxjsUbqrepxipWQu2SCf5U7GVVKq6s
Activity: 47
I've discovered this project recently, did some research, read Whitepaper.

I have to say that Ultima got my attention: good start, getting Crypto-Bridge right away, their discord is just of fire with the news and I see the community growing every day.
And finally we can see a real, achieveable purpose here, not some "Future of digital Banking"/"ATMs all over the world"/"Aritficial intelligence algorithms on blockchain that will make you rich" - which we all know is not going to happen and should be a SCAM alert for most of the new coins claiming this.

Can't wait to see the demo of the Talent Pool platform.
If the MMP will be as good as described in the Whitepaper, there is a bright future for this project considering the amount of scam coins released recently.

Appeal to Ultima developers - the only thing you have to do now is to develop, you have a shot for a successful project here, do not waste it.
I will watch you and Ultima closely.
copper member
Activity: 55
Hello. How many profit now with GTX 1060 card?

Hello
Please visit our Discord and I'm sure one of our miners will answer you.

Hey Dev, can you give me the miner program download link of ULT project? I want to try mining Skein algorithm coin. It's price looks decent recently.

For AMD cards - sgminer
For Nvidia - ccminer

Most of pools have example configurations files available, if you need further assistance, please visit our Discord.

UjvToAMKPyFkS1kvDxAqhiWinfoVGsHV9c

Registered.
Thank you for your contribution!

Activity: 51
UjvToAMKPyFkS1kvDxAqhiWinfoVGsHV9c
Pages:
Jump to: