Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 33. (Read 15446 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Hey Dev, can you give me the miner program download link of ULT project? I want to try mining Skein algorithm coin. It's price looks decent recently.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hello. How many profit now with GTX 1060 card?
Activity: 26
Please understand, that although we allow free exchange of opinion on our Discord channel, yesterday we have been targeted by large number of attemps to undermine our project by creators of other coins.  We try to prevent purposeless nagation aimed solely at discrediting this project by the competitors. If you are able to provide constructive feedback then feel free to rejoin our server.
I wasn't discrediting anything until now. I asked if the team reveal was to be before the auction. Answer given danced around my question and did not answer it.

You could have messaged me, or taken any other route other than resorting straight to banning. This just looks poorly on you and your team, and whatever credibility you could have, to make people think it's safe to hand money over to you.

I won't be rejoining, as I've lost any shred of faith and interest in this project.

Your team does not know how to conduct themselves professionally or act with common sense and decency.
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Please understand, that although we allow free exchange of opinion on our Discord channel, yesterday we have been targeted by large number of attemps to undermine our project by creators of other coins.  We try to prevent purposeless nagation aimed solely at discrediting this project by the competitors. If you are able to provide constructive feedback then feel free to rejoin our server.
This looks to be a scam.

Was asking devs if they would reveal their team prior to the auction of THIRTY Masternodes. Question was side stepped many times. Asked how could they expect us to spend tens of thousands of dollars when they hide behind aliases and was promptly banned.

They cannot defend themselves and get rid of people who ask genuine questions.

Was interested investor, just looking for some level of insurance and peace of mind.

This screams scam.

You have been answered that we will soon release appendix to whitepaper with information about team and more details on the Platform, but despite this you kept asking the same question over and over again, which seemed like and attempt to undermine Ultima project. We are always answering all questions, but require culture and common sense in the conversations.

test my signature setting :-)

Great job!

Joined the signature bounty. Signature already in place  Smiley

My address: Uc1DhSgAEWYaQo6Jo779jdoo2X6rx3Ri7d

Thank you for your continous support!
Together we will build great future for Ultima and the Ultima community!

My question was side stepped and not directly answered. If you had a problem with it, why not ask me to drop it? You go straight to banning members of the community? This lack of common sense and professionalism is ridiculous.

I asked if your team would reveal who they are before the auction. Received vague answer, that does not answer my question. I asked you to clarify and for your team to meet investors half way, and to show a sign of good faith. Only to get banned....
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
This looks to be a scam.

Was asking devs if they would reveal their team prior to the auction of THIRTY Masternodes. Question was side stepped many times. Asked how could they expect us to spend tens of thousands of dollars when they hide behind aliases and was promptly banned.

Was interested investor, just looking for some level of insurance and peace of mind.

This screams scam.

Hey, Ultima is a new coin, wait a little because it's a lot of work to do and every question the devs are answering here
Can you imagine how many messages and people interested in a coin?
copper member
This looks to be a scam.

This screams scam.

You have been answered that we will soon release appendix to whitepaper with information about team and more details on the Platform, but despite this you kept asking the same question over and over again, which seemed like and attempt to undermine Ultima project. We are always answering all questions, but require culture and common sense in the conversations.

Great job!

Thank you for your continous support!
Together we will build great future for Ultima and the Ultima community!
This looks to be a scam.

This screams scam.
Activity: 154

copper member
Masternode setup guides are available on ultima.qa !

Cold Node
Windows Hot Node
Linux Hot Node

We've tried to make the setup proces as short and easy as possbile, we hope you will like it.

Ultima MasterNodes are extremely easy to mantain. Once setup, MasterNodes will not require any maintanance - your MasterNode will be running 24/7/365 without a problem!
Activity: 41
copper member
Did you list ULTIMA on masternodes.online yet? https://masternodes.online/
I really want to find out some statistic of your project. Thank.

We have already purchased the listing and expect to be on masternodes.online around MasterNodes reward activation time (this Sunday).
Activity: 257
Did you list ULTIMA on masternodes.online yet? https://masternodes.online/
I really want to find out some statistic of your project. Thank.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
WOow discover today
very interesting

signature
UmCQW2n5R91RvY7EsDkxoLAc3VBLRQvqHQ
Activity: 168
Join coinscontrol.com/addcoin exchange for just 0.20 btc and reach global traders. Our trading fees are 0% - happy trading
Activity: 218
What a lovely signature campaign I ever seen. Not require any posts per week, just keeping the signature till the end. Yes I will participate for next week after finishing my current one. Do you pay every week?

Yes, bounty will be paid every week until it is cancelled. (with one week notification period)

All participants who sent us private message or posted here were registered for signature bounty.

Thank you for your contribution, whole community appreciates your support!

I have no doubt that your project will benefitable for all users of crypto-currency. Thank you for your inspired response.
Activity: 126
Hi,
I joined signature bounty

Here is my address:
UVS7Etr2ytUTBETSG8L9Gakvp72VuFAj79

Thank you!
copper member
SCAM!!!

save your money and stop investing in this copy and paste MN coins
you will keep losing your money till you have nothing left
scams too much and you need to stop buying these scam coins
you keep buying and they will keep doing it

We are happy to respond to your accusations if you can provide any. Otherwise this will remain just a miserable attempt to slander reputation of this project by someone clearly involved in some poorly prepared, purposeless coins.

To everyone else - thank you for your interest and suggestions. We always appreciate constructive feedback as it helps us to improve the project.

Joined the signature campaign
UN1mvHLvuyyZxWbHJK76k8KnwcgzrAZfav

I would like to see a table with all valid signatory campaign participants, as it is usually practiced with other coins.

Thank you for pointing that out. List of participants has been added to the first post and will be updated there.

Please find list of participants as of now. If you participate in the campaign and don't see yourself on the list, or your name is missing a wallet please contact us.

Activity: 84
SCAM!!!

save your money and stop investing in this copy and paste MN coins
you will keep losing your money till you have nothing left
scams too much and you need to stop buying these scam coins
you keep buying and they will keep doing it
Pages:
Jump to: