Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 31. (Read 15417 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Hang out guys, don't start the party soon. I am waiting for the last payment of my current sig campaign.
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
first thing that got my attention was the name "Ultima" which in my language means "Last One" , then what made me buy some coins was that is traded at cripto-bridge exchange, the price is verry low at this point, good opportunity to invest in a masternode.
I know it is a new project and comunity is growing day by day... my suggestion is to make some kind of games or competions between members to make them come back every time. Instead of some free airdrop you could put it to work to make something usefull for the project. A few example: a contest for video content, a contest for graphic designs (best meme), for discord channels you can make a trivia game, or maybe some random users selected every day to win...
I also think that this recompensation for feedback here it is a good strategy to keep members interested. i think more rewards like this are wellcome.
 keep up the good work!
Activity: 119
Merit: 70
Hey guys,

just found about ULT, seems cool Smiley

How many coins is expected with 1x1080 TI per day, approximately?

Thx

i think.. at the moment.. 0,5-1 ULT
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
THERE ARE SO MANY SCAMMERS ON THEIR DISCORD CHANNEL AND DEVS ARE NOR HELPING. BE CAREFUL !
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
I m very happy to join signature campaign
ULT address: UWWdUdmJnoPnD25J9rpKaZeUVFeMkrsU4g
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
After almost one week since Ultima was launched our community is growing exponentially. We really appreciate your support and creative contribution, much of which we have already implemented.

Today we encourge you to share your experience with Ultima. Tell us what brought your attention to this project and  convinced you to invest in it.
If you believe that there's anything that needs to be improved, also let us know! We appreciete constructive feedback and are eager to work on good ideas.
We will carefully read all opinions and choose 5 most constructive ones and reward them by the end of this week!
Activity: 6
Hey guys,

just found about ULT, seems cool Smiley

How many coins is expected with 1x1080 TI per day, approximately?

Thx
Activity: 274
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
Wow, the diff doubled today
Activity: 571
My nick in the list participants with mistake, not Adamkng5, but Admkng5. Thank you.
copper member
Activity: 55
Hello everyone. Good to see so many of you joining us.

We have now updated list of participants in signatures campaign (see in the 1st post).

By now you also should've received second round of Twitter bounty payments. If any of you didn't, please contact us.

Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
I'm very happy to mine Ultima, it's really good
Activity: 119
Merit: 70
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Will you update signature campaign sheet? Joined on 16th March
Activity: 121
Just joined the signature campaign.  Smiley
Activity: 9
I like the concept but couldn't invest in any project without knowing more about the team first. Grin

this exactly.

no offense. takes a few guys in Bangladesh to put together this quality art/Wordpress site -- honestly isn't that hard.

without legitimate linked-in links to profiles, and those people actively tweeting or taking a social role in their coin, you can bet these are scam coins or cash-grabs (at BEST).

good idea's with little real world utility.

like honestly? MULTI MODULE? "hey guys, we can't pick one thing to be good at, so, let's pick multiple that require an exponential amount more of capital investment to get going" --- how naïve.
Activity: 336
just joined the signature campaign

my wallet address: UPw5rQ3NCXMRhGGy4JMQd8rqfjEGHzyYw1
Activity: 218
I want to change my signature =( but i cant :/

Just go to the profile tab, then go to Forum profile information, and change it. You are in newbie rank, need to get more activities (at least 14 posts) to become junior member, fulfilled participating this signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: