Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 17. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Need more x11-miners in supernova  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
This coin has lost half its value over the past two weeks - looks like it's being bled dry by someone(s). Curious if there's a realistic scenario for turning that around?

not value.. Smiley just price.. Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This coin has lost half its value over the past two weeks - looks like it's being bled dry by someone(s). Curious if there's a realistic scenario for turning that around?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello. Is Arbitrush decentralized?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
First in on block 10000! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Dev,great work!Thank you.Keep it up.That's why I support the coin.And the signature is awesome!I'll add it quickly. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
One minor detail - Arbitrush has been in there and working since release =)  Arbitrush v2 is better, but nonetheless it's always worked.

Regards,

syntaks
Thanks dev.You are a really good dev.Don't work so hard sometimes you need take a rest

Thanks a lot.  There'll be no rest until v2 is out and not even then really.  Who am I kidding. There's no time for resting. =)

Dev, could you show some snapshots of your progress?

Honestly I'd rather show you guys it in its entirety considering we're only a few days away from release if that. =)

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 126
XC
One minor detail - Arbitrush has been in there and working since release =)  Arbitrush v2 is better, but nonetheless it's always worked.

Regards,

syntaks
Thanks dev.You are a really good dev.Don't work so hard sometimes you need take a rest

Thanks a lot.  There'll be no rest until v2 is out and not even then really.  Who am I kidding. There's no time for resting. =)

Dev, could you show some snapshots of your progress?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hi,

I noticed neos website has no favicon. I know they are useless, but with many tabs opened at the same time, it does help to have one to identify each site.

I did one really quick, you can download it at http://we.tl/DHYDyEgOsP if you like it.

Keep up the good work!!

People like you are the reason I do this.  You didn't have to take time out of your day to do that, but you did it anyway, unprompted.  Thank you very much I'll put it up on the server! =)  I just grabbed a 2-hour power nap but back on the grind.  Let's make the donuts.

Sincerely,

syntaks
i look forward to your donuts every morning ! Wink
legendary

Regards,

syntaks

Activity: 139

Regards,

syntaks
legendary

Regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
legendary
Hi,

I noticed neos website has no favicon. I know they are useless, but with many tabs opened at the same time, it does help to have one to identify each site.

I did one really quick, you can download it at http://we.tl/DHYDyEgOsP if you like it.

Keep up the good work!!

People like you are the reason I do this.  You didn't have to take time out of your day to do that, but you did it anyway, unprompted.  Thank you very much I'll put it up on the server! =)  I just grabbed a 2-hour power nap but back on the grind.  Let's make the donuts.

Sincerely,

syntaks
Activity: 308
neoscoin.com looks like a very poor design. I could design you a nice website if you need.
You can create some good signatere for Neos,i will put in my profile.Also dev can put in first site.We need more people,and more buyers....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
 +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Code:
[b][font=Arial][color=#508DEA]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annupdateneosneos-v21-blowfish-2fa-theft-recovery-decoy-system-757984][i][b][color=#508DEA]N[/color][color=#4C88E2]E[/color][color=#4983DA]O[/color][color=#467ED2]S[/color][color=#4379CA]C[/color][color=#508DEA]O[/color][color=#4A84DC]I[/color][color=#457BCE]N[/color][/b][/i][/url][/font][font=CENTURY GOTHIC, Arial]  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! [url=https://neoscoin.com][color=#508DEA]NEOSCOIN[/color][/url]
[color=#508DEA]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/font][/b]

Don't know if this one might work. Might be too long.

Edit: I just put it in my sig and it looks nice. Everyone should put it in our signature. We will definitely get more people on this thread.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Some people are impatient but I think it will be worth the wait Smiley
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
neoscoin.com looks like a very poor design. I could design you a nice website if you need.
You can create some good signatere for Neos,i will put in my profile.Also dev can put in first site.We need more people,and more buyers....
Activity: 139
I hope the price can lower so that i can buy more coins.I truly love this project and i think this coin will rise sooner or later
yak
Activity: 266

we haven't done the new website layout, but if you really would like to contribute a design for the new site we would love to see.
we just have a lot on our plate right now finishing the v2 of the wallet Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: