Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 15. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I felt I need to give a little testimonial to Syntaks...

He helped me out this morning, beyond what words can describe, he saved my bacon.

I do a back-up every night of my wallet, but didn't last night because of problems I'm having with my laptop. So the coins I put in last night weren't in there. I did a PRAM and SMC reset on my Macbook and when I woke up this morning my NEOS Wallet wouldn't load. I wasn't to panicked because I would have only lost a few coins. And I wasn't sure if the two issues were related. So I popped into the IRC channel and just asked if anyone else might be having issues. I was leaving for work in a few minutes and within minutes of posting my question Syntaks was helping me out and in another 30 minutes helped me rebuild my wallet and no missing coins. He walked me through using the terminal, which I have used before, but never in such depth.

Not once did Syntaks make me feel stupid that I didn't understand something or was doing it wrong. He also took the time out to have me search for any problems I might be having with my Hard Drive.

I guess what I am saying is that, this is what we are investing in. A group of people who care, not only about the coin they are putting out, but to make sure that each user has a working product.

Syntaks could have said, tough luck, can't do it right now, i'm too busy. But he took time out to help, and forgetting the time difference between me in the UK and back in the states, it was the middle of the night.

So I hope this serves as a reminder, to people who may moan a little about the price of the coin, or how long V.2 is taking, that we have a dev team that is committed and not going anywhere. For me that makes the coin much more valuable than it is.

Exactly my train of thought as well. Syntaks has demonstrated his technical abilities are top notch, and has proved with his actions that he is here for the long haul.

This is what I am investing as well. Neoscoin will compete with top tier coins, which will put it with coins that have large market caps. If you figure the marketcap now to what it will be when it catches up to other coins at its level, we see that we are in for huge gains in the near future.
yup thats what i been trying to say... don't worry about the price cause the value of neos is huge and it will catch up with the price... don't mix up value and price , syntaks and yak are top notch and are ppl who actually care about their investors... i been here since day 1 and haven't sold just kept buying. My last purchase was 1 btc at 15k flat and I'm super stoked about that lol had my order there for a week but stayed patient cause i know the ppl looking for a quick flip where eventually gonna fold Wink  big things coming for neos Wink

great stuff syntaks! keep it coming!

also maybe take a look at what they been saying about that guy trying to scam ppl... if he's posting messed up links or wtv... i don't know about that stuff but ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
Activity: 448
electroneum.com

He helped me out this morning, beyond what words can describe, he saved my bacon.

I do a back-up every night of my wallet, but didn't last night because of problems I'm having with my laptop. So the coins I put in last night weren't in there. I did a PRAM and SMC reset on my Macbook and when I woke up this morning my NEOS Wallet wouldn't load. I wasn't to panicked because I would have only lost a few coins. And I wasn't sure if the two issues were related. So I popped into the IRC channel and just asked if anyone else might be having issues. I was leaving for work in a few minutes and within minutes of posting my question Syntaks was helping me out and in another 30 minutes helped me rebuild my wallet and no missing coins. He walked me through using the terminal, which I have used before, but never in such depth.

Not once did Syntaks make me feel stupid that I didn't understand something or was doing it wrong. He also took the time out to have me search for any problems I might be having with my Hard Drive.

I guess what I am saying is that, this is what we are investing in. A group of people who care, not only about the coin they are putting out, but to make sure that each user has a working product.

Syntaks could have said, tough luck, can't do it right now, i'm too busy. But he took time out to help, and forgetting the time difference between me in the UK and back in the states, it was the middle of the night.

So I hope this serves as a reminder, to people who may moan a little about the price of the coin, or how long V.2 is taking, that we have a dev team that is committed and not going anywhere. For me that makes the coin much more valuable than it is.

Exactly my train of thought as well. Syntaks has demonstrated his technical abilities are top notch, and has proved with his actions that he is here for the long haul.

This is what I am investing as well. Neoscoin will compete with top tier coins, which will put it with coins that have large market caps. If you figure the marketcap now to what it will be when it catches up to other coins at its level, we see that we are in for huge gains in the near future.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Activity: 448
electroneum.com
neoscoin.com looks like a very poor design. I could design you a nice website if you need.

Why do you send around fishing messages trying to lure me and other NEM stakeholders to reveal our passwords to your little copy site??
bilcointalk with an L really?? karma is going to get to you someday my friend. hope you turn your attention to some more honest line of work.

You guys are right, you need to be careful.

Awias and myself talk a lot about the potential of different coins, and both of us are very big on Neoscoin. I'm not sure if it was him that was offering to help with the website or not, as I do know he has the ability to dev a coin if he wanted to, I have no idea if he want to help with the website, but it seems that he would have been a little more diplomatic about it, but I'm not sure of the timing.

I say this because he told me that his account was hacked and stolen recently, so as I said be careful as his account is not in his control right now.

He is now using awais3344_1

I don't have any actual transactions with him, so I can't technically vouch for him across the board, however, he is a intelligent individual, and I find it hard to believe that someone with his talents would do such a stupid thing. It really doesn't make much sense that someone would use their senior account and credibility for such a low scale scam with such limited returns. It doesn't make much sense to me that he would do something like this.

I am a pretty good judge of character, and taking into account all the conversations I have had with him, I would not hesitate to deal with him whatsoever as I believe that he is honest. I am sure that others that know him would say the same thing, he seems to be one of the good guys, and I believe him that his account was stolen.

Activity: 69
neoscoin.com looks like a very poor design. I could design you a nice website if you need.

Why do you send around fishing messages trying to lure me and other NEM stakeholders to reveal our passwords to your little copy site??
bilcointalk with an L really?? karma is going to get to you someday my friend. hope you turn your attention to some more honest line of work.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Edit: I just put it in my sig and it looks nice. Everyone should put it in our signature. We will definitely get more people on this thread.
Note for the community; this user, albeit a Senior member, tried to scam NEM holders. Evidence here: Scammers alert.

Why did you do this Awais? You should be banned.
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
fees for the p2pool were reduced from 2% down to 1% to try and get some more miners on the p2p network. http://99.236.215.227:3334/static/index.html
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Edit: I just put it in my sig and it looks nice. Everyone should put it in our signature. We will definitely get more people on this thread.
Note for the community; this user, albeit a Senior member, tried to scam NEM holders. Evidence here: Scammers alert.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1029
my order finally filled.. Smiley 16.05 Smiley
Activity: 70
yes the volume is down but hey its sunday.

Neos will doing great in the future. Its my favorite coin now  Cool

Look at spread and 1-2BTC btc buy/sell depth, it is actually a sunday w.o hangover..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Trex,all wallets offline...

As announced earlier in the week, Azure maintenance window. Wallets intermittently down.

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/511096295587471360
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
yes the volume is down but hey its sunday.

Neos will doing great in the future. Its my favorite coin now  Cool
-----------✄----------
Trex,all wallets offline...
Activity: 70
Look at charts, a 1BTC buy would lift from 16391 to 21010 while a 1BTC sell would only drop 380 satoshis, it seems like the market is sobering up..

legendary
Activity: 1050
Just finished the inputs/outputs and a few other clean-ups for the explorer.  Chairnap time, then back on the grind.

Regards,

syntaks
-----------✄----------
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
what a scam coin
bahahahahah wow go look at this guys last posts !! bahahahahhahaahhahahaahhahah no no wait wait ...... bahahahahahahahbahabahhaahhahabaabahaahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: